Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

It Is High Time 9mobile Is Sold To More Capable Hands - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / It Is High Time 9mobile Is Sold To More Capable Hands (398 Views)

Livestream, LED Screen, Sound, Stage in Lagos- We Are Capable 08034291442 / Dad-of-six Buried INSIDE His Trusty Mercedes With His Hands On The Steering / How Delta Line Was Sold To Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is High Time 9mobile Is Sold To More Capable Hands by HallaDaTruth: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
All my life, i have never seen a network with the slowest and most useless Internet services. I remember buying my line back in 2008 when the then Etisalat just came into the country. I used Etisalat even when they did not have much infrastructure in the country. I watched them grow from strength to strength till they became not just the fastest Internet provider in the country but also one of the fastest in Africa. Etisalat was so sweet i did not mind paying any amount they demanded because their services was worth it.

Fast forward to the time Etisalat left Nigeria, it was such a heart breaking news for me when i heard that Etisalat was closing office in Nigeria. A new company took over the network and renamed it 9mobile and here i was fanning the flames of hope, thinking that 9mobile will be like my dear Etisalat. How many years down the line and that flame has been put out.

9mobile is 9 times useless than uselessness itself. First of all, their calls are not as clear as in the days of Etisalat. The Internet services they offer is something best described as snailish. They're times i can't open simple Google on a 9mobile line, that shows you how useless the network is. Even GLO is faster than 9mobile these days. No wonder they keep dropping in the tecom rankings.

Why didn't 9mobile maintain the staff that Etisalat left behind ?, why can't they bring in capable hands to do the job for them since the engineers they currently have are worthless ?

It is very clear that the network has failed and is grinding slowly towards a final death, but that can be prevented. 9mobile needs to be sold now, the current workers are ruining that company with their lack of technical know how. I pray the network is sold to big brands like verizon, Tmobile, Orange, Vodafone etc. A stitch in time saves 9
Re: It Is High Time 9mobile Is Sold To More Capable Hands by JaneYave(f): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Never imagined that 9mobile will become this poor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

De Crown Caterers In Ibadan And Delta Event Planner $ Caterer / Resilient Livelihoods / Ibhafidon Honoured With Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.