Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh (2735 Views)

Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan / Indigineous Igbo Extraction In Rivers State(rivers Igbos).before Independence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by OfficialAPCNig: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol I almost fell of my chair from too much laughing.
May Allah protect us until then.
E go clear for you guys eye.
Allah kee you dia. SE 2023 is a done deal.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by gwafaeziokwu: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Igbos brought 2 parties during the merger - ANPP and APGA

SE 2023, we move

Don't mind him. With the way and manner they are blabbing about political merger and consensus, one will easily forgot that ANPP led by Ogbonnaya Onu and a faction of APGA led by Okorocha were signatories to the formation of APC. Peter Obi refused to move because he knew that Igbos will be relegated once power has entered the hands of Fulani mafians.

Unfortunately he was right, Ogbonnaya Onu could not even clich secretary of state despite his brigde building.

So that is his hope. That when the crunch time comes igbophobia will give him an edge. Unfortunately Igbos are firing from all cylinders this time around. 2023 come fast abeg. grin
Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by LegendHero(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

You have started again. Who is waiting for you? You mean there is no underground movement by Igbos politicians to clinch the presidency under you nose?

Amaechi's sudden donning of isi Agu Igbo traditional clothing do not pass any message to you. The campaign from different quarters is not ringing a bell to you ? Guys from the west and louth mouth no be here.

People will come from nowhere and be advising an ethnicity that attained presidency, vice presidency, Senate presidency, head of state, speaker and so many political first before them about how to build political machinery that can win elections.

A tribe that until 2015(all thanks to peaceful Jonathan), had played politics with two left legs all their lives. Nsogbu!

Lol, which presidency? You mean that figurehead second fiddle to Balewa called Azikwe who just had to attain the presidency because we became a republic and we had to severe ties with the British Queen. That matter is left for another day.

You are talking to a tribe who have contested a nationwide election on a Muslim-Muslim ticket and won due to the political acumen we control. Come back here when any Igbo man achieve that feat of winning a nationwide presidential election through the ballot.

You are talking about a tribe that produced an interim president through calculated onslaught against the military and went ahead to produced a president that steered the nation for 8 years. Come back and duel with me when an Igbo man achieve the feat of winning a nationwide election.

You spoke about Yorubas in opposition, yes that’s true but even in opposition we wielded more power than you guys that are always second fiddle to the North with no clear path to power.

Awolowo in opposition has more political weight than the neophyte called Ekwueme who can’t even win a presidential primaries.

What am I even saying self, call me when an Ibo man was deem fit to be the presidential aspirant of the two leading parties in any election. That’s how politically useless you guys are.

Senate presidency my foot. The one Obasanjo a Yoruba was playing ping pong with by removing and enthroning you guys at his pleasure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by Bonesking(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
pazienza:

Inasmuch as it's SE presidency, we must also be careful to note that we have few Igalas and one Idoma village (Ette in Enugu) who are part of SE.

It is a SE presidency, but it is also an Igbo presidency agenda.

What this means is that Igbos from outside SE are excluded( to avoid other Nigerians tribalizing the agenda). Because when you say Igbo presidency and extend it beyond SE to include Enuani, Egbema in Rivers , Isobo in Cross Rivers, Umeezekhoha in Benue and Obigbo in Rivers, an Idoma man will be like- why not Idoma presidency? ,An Ibibio will want an Ibibio presidency too. To avoid that, we insist its a SE presidency, but at same time maintain its Igbo presidency, in order to exclude few non Igbo components in SE before some people pour sand sand into our garri.

Its all about wisdom. cool
Supported
Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by gwafaeziokwu: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, which presidency? You mean that figurehead second fiddle to Balewa called Azikwe who just had to attain the presidency because we became a republic and we had to severe ties with the British Queen. That matter is left for another day.

You are talking to a tribe who have contested a nationwide election on a Muslim-Muslim ticket and won due to the political acumen we control. Come back here when any Igbo man achieve that feat of winning a nationwide presidential election through the ballot.

You are talking about a tribe that produced an interim president through calculated onslaught against the military and went ahead to produced a president that steered the nation for 8 years. Come back and duel with me when an Igbo man achieve the feat of winning a nationwide election.

You spoke about Yorubas in opposition, yes that’s true but even in opposition we wielded more power than you guys that are always second fiddle to the North with no clear path to power.

Awolowo in opposition has more political weight than the neophyte called Ekwueme who can’t even win a presidential primaries.

What am I even saying self, call me when an Ibo man was deem fit to be the presidential aspirant of the two leading parties in any election. That’s how politically useless you guys are.

Senate presidency my foot. The one Obasanjo a Yoruba was playing ping pong with by removing and enthroning you guys at his pleasure.

I love this. Oh! I forgot the governor general stuff when i was delivering my historical slap on your face. grin

Call me back when you go back in history and become a real president and not going about begging your master(Ndiigbo via Azikiwe) to form a government with you. Need I remind you that you were rubbished and thrown to the dustbin because you guys were inconsequential! Ahmadu Bello was a better politician and he got the juice. cool

I almost peed my pants laughing while reading your second paragraph. You made two contradictory statements in the same vein. You acknowledged Azikiwe presidency yet you are asking me to show an Igbo man that has ever won a national presidential election. At least Abiola did better than the perennial failure Awolowo, whose political failure at the national level is of epic proportion. Yet Abiola never became president, because Yorubas failed their politics 101. cool

Yorubas in opposition were all empty threat and noise no substance. The moment Kudirat took the bullet, all the loud mouthed noise makers started running into exile. I hope you know that Nadeco who were the main political force for the return of democracy has about 49 signatories from almost all parts of Nigeria , 14 were Igbos.
Close your eyes and imagine if Igbo political activists decided to play the devil's advocate like the southwest is want to. Your guess is as good as mine. Yorubas intoroduced noise without action in Nigeria politics and they call it opposition, unfortunately.

You want to ridicule Shonekan abi? I heard Abacha made him do like twelve frog jumps before flogging him out of Aso rock. By the way, there is nothing like interim president in any political lexicon. You are either a president or acting president. If you not any of this then you could as well be the Barrow pusher doing his bits at Ochanja market.

Ekwueme and Awolowo can never be on the same pedestal. Ekwueme succeeded in one thing the perennial failure Awolowo couldn't achieve all his life, Vice presidency. Ekwueme played at the national level not as a minister but as VICE PRESIDENT. And this is not Zik of Africa , just another political juggernaut from the east side giving the Yorubas lesson in politics.

Guy go and rest. You guys can never ever match Igbos politically in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by LegendHero(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

I love this. Oh! I forgot the governor general stuff when i was delivering my historical slap on your face. grin

Call me back when you go back in history and become a real president and not going about begging your master(Ndiigbo via Azikiwe) to form a government with you. Need I remind you that you were rubbished and thrown to the dustbin because you guys were inconsequential! Ahmadu Bello was a better politician and he got the juice. cool

I almost peed my pants laughing while reading your second paragraph. You made two contradictory statements in the same vein. You acknowledged Azikiwe presidency yet you are asking me to show an Igbo man that has ever won a national presidential election. At least Abiola did better than the perennial failure Awolowo, whose political failure at the national level is of epic proportion. Yet Abiola never became president, because Yorubas failed their politics 101. cool

Yorubas in opposition were all empty threat and noise no substance. The moment Kudirat took the bullet, all the loud mouthed noise makers started running into exile. I hope you know that Nadeco who were the main political force for the return of democracy has about 49 signatories from almost all parts of Nigeria , 14 were Igbos.
Close your eyes and imagine if Igbo political activists decided to play the devil's advocate like the southwest is want to. Your guess is as good as mine. Yorubas intoroduced noise without action in Nigeria politics and they call it opposition, unfortunately.

You want to ridicule Shonekan abi? I heard Abacha made him do like twelve frog jumps before flogging him out of Aso rock. By the way, there is nothing like interim president in any political lexicon. You are either a president or acting president. If you not any of this then you could as well be the Barrow pusher doing his bits at Ochanja market.

Ekwueme and Awolowo can never be on the same pedestal. Ekwueme succeeded in one thing the perennial failure Awolowo couldn't achieve all his life, Vice presidency. Ekwueme played at the national level not as a minister but as VICE PRESIDENT. And this is not Zik of Africa , just another political juggernaut from the east side giving the Yorubas lesson in politics.

Guy go and rest. You guys can never ever match Igbos politically in anyway.

Lol in all this historical thesis of yours there are some things that remain the same.

—There is no Igbo man that have been the lead presidential aspirant of any two major political parties. Fact!

—There has been no Igbo man elected through the ballot. Here it means running campaign across all the states and the citizens thumbprinting for him/her to emerge winner.

Below are the facts proven:
—Two Yoruba man have been elected president through the ballot (MKO and OBJ) with one of them going to complete a 8 year tenure.

—Three Yoruba men have been the aspirant of the TWO leading political parties (OBJ, FALAE, and AWO).

To tell you Azikwe knew he was just a figure head second to Balewa, that was why he tried so bad on multiple occasions to become the president in 1979 and 1983 where he came the distant third on the result if my memory serves me right.

If you study Nigeria political terrain well, you will see that the Yorubas always play with the Northerners on the position of strength because we understood power need to be taken and it’s not a gift. Igbos on the other hands are contented with playing second fiddle because they know they have no bargaining right and somehow always feel left out in the political equation of this country.

That Azikwe does not even hold any power in that dispensation and all he could do is just sign papers, is that not why he rebeled against Balewa later on?

Awo even in death is more notorious, political worthy, and commanded more respect than Ekwueme who was disgraced by OBJ that just got out of prison to clinch the presidential ticket.

I heard Ekwueme wasted a lot of money in the Jos convention printing banners and sharing money to delegate while getting the best hotels in town before they made him understood he is Igbo and by decree you guys are not politically worthy cannot lead Nigeria.

Come 2023, you will put the picture of either Tinubu or Osinbajo across your establishments in the SE as your president. You can’t fight it because it is destined to happen!

If I am a political business man, I will be stupid to bet my money on the Igbos winning the presidential race in 2023. No matter how you try to dice and slice the situation, I still see no clear path to power for the Igbos. Not with all those mediocres you call politician.

The butcher of Awkuzu called Peter Obi can’t even display his campaign poster in the North which showed you how politically useless he is.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by awgumayor: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
So, Igbos are in south south? Hmmm
Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by LegendHero(m): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
206six:

My guy.

Idi kudi leru were.

How is the cancelling job going? Put more effort and stay alert coz I still have a lot of comment to make on this thread and you have more work to do.

Ise logun ise, mura sise ore mi.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by Ojiofor: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
We don't want people with identity crisis to represent Igbo interest.Ikwerri should wait and grab Bini turn.
Btw,wetin come concern Shehu Sani for this matter?Have his Northwest Fulani considered Hausas in their midst?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by awgumayor: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ojiofor:
We don't want people with identity crisis to represent Igbo interest.Ikwerri should wait and grab Bini turn.
Btw,wetin come concern Shehu Sani for this matter?Have his Northwest Fulani considered Hausas in their midst?
Leave him. He is indirectly champagning for Igbo presidency.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by Ojiofor: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
awgumayor:
Leave him. He is indirectly champagning for Igbo presidency.

You are right cha.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by gwafaeziokwu: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol in all this historical thesis of yours there are some things that remain the same.

—There is no Igbo man that have been the lead presidential aspirant of any two major political parties. Fact!

—There has been no Igbo man elected through the ballot. Here it means running campaign across all the states and the citizens thumbprinting for him/her to emerge winner.

Below are the facts proven:
—Two Yoruba man have been elected president through the ballot (MKO and OBJ) with one of them going to complete a 8 year tenure.

—Three Yoruba men have been the aspirant of the TWO leading political parties (OBJ, FALAE, and AWO).

To tell you Azikwe knew he was just a figure head second to Balewa, that was why he tried so bad on multiple occasions to become the president in 1979 and 1983 where he came the distant third on the result if my memory serves me right.

If you study Nigeria political terrain well, you will see that the Yorubas always play with the Northerners on the position of strength because we understood power need to be taken and it’s not a gift. Igbos on the other hands are contented with playing second fiddle because they know they have no bargaining right and somehow always feel left out in the political equation of this country.

That Azikwe does not even hold any power in that dispensation and all he could do is just sign papers, is that not why he rebeled against Balewa later on?

Awo even in death is more notorious, political worthy, and commanded more respect than Ekwueme who was disgraced by OBJ that just got out of prison to clinch the presidential ticket.

I heard Ekwueme wasted a lot of money in the Jos convention printing banners and sharing money to delegate while getting the best hotels in town before they made him understood he is Igbo and by decree you guys are not politically worthy cannot lead Nigeria.

Come 2023, you will put the picture of either Tinubu or Osinbajo across your establishments in the SE as your president. You can’t fight it because it is destined to happen!

If I am a political business man, I will be stupid to bet my money on the Igbos winning the presidential race in 2023. No matter how you try to dice and slice the situation, I still see no clear path to power for the Igbos. Not with all those mediocres you call politician.

The butcher of Awkuzu called Peter Obi can’t even display his campaign poster in the North which showed you how politically useless he is.

grin

My guy is grapping at straws. Oya let's start afresh. When the perennial failure Awolowo was dragging local politics in the Southwest with his village kinsmen, Nnamdi Azikiwe left the eastern region in the hands of the ever capable Micheal Okpara to become the Governor general of the entire nation. Igbos took over from the colonialists and governed your sorry behind for 3 good years before Nigeria became a republic in 1963. grin

Igbos has gone national while Yorubas were contended with playing local. Yet when Nigeria became a republic and it was time for national parliamentary election, guess who took the cake again? Azikiwe won 28% of the parliamentary seats while Awolowo won only 8%. Yet somehow he want to form a government with Azikiwe and held the grudge all his life. Zik had to form a government with serious politicians that got almost 33% of the entire parliamentary.

You keep on insisting on TWO major political parties in order to drive home your mischievous point. Unfortunately, you are not talking to a kid. In 1983 general election, three major political parties were on the ballot, NPN Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekwueme,UPN Obafemi Awolowo and Mallan Kura, (NPP) Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ishaya Audu. 3 northerners, 2 Igbos and 1 Yoruba. grin

In 2003 , THREE major political parties slug it out at the presidential election, PDP , Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar, ANPP Muhammadu Buhari and Chuba Okadigbo, APGA, Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu and Bayero. These are facts and your barefaced attempt on history revisionism would never change it!

Shagari won election with Igbo support, Obasanjo won or rigged with a large southeast support base. The reason he ignored his south West. Yorubas has always been loosers in the Nigerian politics, but the moment you got the opportunity in 2015 you won't allow us rest. Not that you installed a yoruba president all by yourself, just a vice president that igbos has done as far back as 1983 without making noise about it.

I can see you bringing in Peter Obi into the discussion, it shows how scared you are of him. It gives us no small joy.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by etrouble: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Shehu We are talking about about Igbo Presidency and not Ikwerre presidency.

Amaechi should remove the isi-agu he now wears continuously with red cap and replace it with the normal cow-boy cap and buttoned sleeve shirt........If the the cow-boy cap no do, he can borrow ortom's cap from Wike..

Anyim for once is right...Liberalism is a sign of mental disorder....

Delta extraction can throw in their cap for the race and should be duly considered but Anyone from Rivers state saying he is contesting for Igbo Presidency should be arrested immediately, charged for Treason against ndigbo and summarily executed with or without trial....

Igbos will be President of Biafra, not Nigeria. Just look on, we will teach you POL 103: Political Strategy post 21st Century
Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2020
etrouble:

Igbos will be President of Biafra, not Nigeria. Just look on, we will teach you POL 103: Political Strategy post 21st Century

abcaedujzdt
Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by LegendHero(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

My guy is grapping at straws. Oya let's start afresh. When the perennial failure Awolowo was dragging local politics in the Southwest with his village kinsmen, Nnamdi Azikiwe left the eastern region in the hands of the ever capable Micheal Okpara to become the Governor general of the entire nation. Igbos took over from the colonialists and governed your sorry behind for 3 good years before Nigeria became a republic in 1963. grin

Igbos has gone national while Yorubas were contended with playing local. Yet when Nigeria became a republic and it was time for national parliamentary election, guess who took the cake again? Azikiwe won 28% of the parliamentary seats while Awolowo won only 8%. Yet somehow he want to form a government with Azikiwe and held the grudge all his life. Zik had to form a government with serious politicians that got almost 33% of the entire parliamentary.

You keep on insisting on TWO major political parties in order to drive home your mischievous point. Unfortunately, you are not talking to a kid. In 1983 general election, three major political parties were on the ballot, NPN Shehu Shagari and Alex Ekwueme,UPN Obafemi Awolowo and Mallan Kura, (NPP) Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ishaya Audu. 3 northerners, 2 Igbos and 1 Yoruba. grin

In 2003 , THREE major political parties slug it out at the presidential election, PDP , Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar, ANPP Muhammadu Buhari and Chuba Okadigbo, APGA, Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu and Bayero. These are facts and your barefaced attempt on history revisionism would never change it!

Shagari won election with Igbo support, Obasanjo won or rigged with a large southeast support base. The reason he ignored his south West. Yorubas has always been loosers in the Nigerian politics, but the moment you got the opportunity in 2015 you won't allow us rest. Not that you installed a yoruba president all by yourself, just a vice president that igbos has done as far back as 1983 without making noise about it.

I can see you bringing in Peter Obi into the discussion, it shows how scared you are of him. It gives us no small joy.

Lol you mean the crook Azikwe that Awo sent packing from the Western Region back to his poor Eastern region with just some political tactics? I’m sure ZIK will regret even in death that he never had the chance to be Western Region premier.

Nothing is spectacular in forming an alliance with Balewa. It’s politics, ZIK thought his interest will be more protected in Balewa government and he reached out for that, there is nothing politically Sophisticated about that.

Even with all the political alliance, ZIK later knew he was just an errand boy to Balewa which explained why he tried so bad to lead the country in 1979 and 1983. Remember I was the one that first told you Zik is powerless in Balewa alliance and wielded no true power.

As per the elections, I stated clearly that the two leading parties, don’t come and tell me inconsequential aspirants here. Everyone know ZIK is just a joker in that 1983 election and he couldn’t even muster more than 14% of the total votes lol and please don’t even mention Ojukwu and Okadigbo here, I’m not sure they never got above 10% of the votes collectively.

I said two leading parties on purpose and I am not about to be counting numerous jokers that are always on mushroom parties ballot.

There is nothing to fear about Peter Obi, someone that can’t even win the PDP primaries let alone the Nigerian presidency. I just brought out his name to tell you about jokers you are parading as politicians in the SE who are not even serious.

I know our argument will eventually lead to nowhere coz we will always go back and forth. But at least always know that you can only make mouth against the Yorubas when an Igbo man can campaign across the 36 states of the federation and wins a presidential election.

The above is even too much, quote me when an Igbo man becomes the presidential aspirant under APC or PDP, the two leading parties.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by donb06: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
LegendHero:

Was there any time the presidential slot was given to Obasanjo on a platter of gold?

Below is the result of the PDP presidential primaries for the 1999 presidential election:

-OLUSEGUN OBASANJO 67.98%
-ALEX EKWUEME 21.36%
-DON ETIEBET 4.35%
-GRAHAM DOUGLAS 2.91%
-JIM NWOBODO 2.42%
-PHILIP ASIODU 0.49%
-FRANCIS ELLAH 0.49%

If you claim to be mentally stable, tell me where the 21% result of Ekwueme came from and tell me why there are countless southerners on the PDP primaries ticket.

Obasanjo outdo other southerners on that primaries because he got the support of the Northerners especially the military money bags. Also most Northern Governor-elect at that time stood with Obasanjo and Yar’Adua boys like Atiku, Dr. Iyorchia, Jerry Gana, and Alh. Yahaya Kwande spearheaded OBJ campaign.

Stop crying like babies online, no one will gift you presidency like it’s Ofe Nsala.

That soup really touch you abi.. grin
Re: Igbo Presidency: Don’t Exclude Delta, Rivers Igbos From Presidential Race - Sheh by Dedetwo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
emekaayomide:
Former representative of Kaduna Central at the Nigerian Senate, Shehu Sani has advised the Igbos who are agitating for Igbo Presidency come 2023 not to sideline Igbos from Rivers and Delta state from the 2023 Presidential race.

READ MORE: https://allnews.ng/news/igbo-presidency-don-t-exclude-delta-rivers-igbos-from-presidential-race-shehu-sani-advices

You and forbearers simply cannot eat your cake and have it. The political elites from northern and western regions of Nigeria had brainwashed most of the goons to believe, behave and preach they not Igbo. If the situation calls that few of them who had publicized their Igbo blood should emerge as presidential candidate of Nigeria, Ndigbo should support him\her. However Nigerians should not push Ndigbo to look for alternatives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Passport In The 70s / Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster / Read This Maybe Then We Will Understand What’s Going On In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.