|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,933,054 members, 7,094,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 September 2022 at 05:53 PM
|Automation Lead by aetipower: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2020|
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION
Job involves providing training services (In-Plant and In-House) and consultancy services to clients in the FMCG, Oil and Gas industries, skilled and unskilled individuals in the area of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation and process control, via the use of modern training aids, software, simulators and hands-on equipment.
• Developing/updating new instrumentation and process control courses
• Implementation of calibration training and projects
• Sourcing for instrumentation and process control projects e.g. procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc.
• Provide Instrumentation design and automation support for new projects for clients in the FMCG, Oil and Gas Industries.
• Lead research and development team in Automation, Instrumentation and Control.
• Building, installing automation & process trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes
The Head, Automation should possess the following qualifications:
• Automation Lead will have over 7 years’ skill and competences in Industrial Automation, Instrumentation, Process Control Engineering and must have handled some Engineering Projects.
• BSc. /BEng. /BTech and MSc in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields.
• Over 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation experience.
• Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers.
• Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software.
• Minimum of 35 years’ old.
• Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects.
• Ability to design Electrical Control diagrams, read Electrical and P&ID diagrams.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com use the position as the subject title.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26