Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Tacha Set To Throw A Birthday Party Tomorrow, Gets Herself A Customized Cow. PIX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Set To Throw A Birthday Party Tomorrow, Gets Herself A Customized Cow. PIX (591 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / BBN Tacha Set Internet On Fire As She Show Off Her Pant In New Video. / Bbnaija Tacha Set The Internet On Fire With Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Set To Throw A Birthday Party Tomorrow, Gets Herself A Customized Cow. PIX by nairafame(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Reality TV star, Anita Natacha Akide better known as Tacha went to the market to get herself a huge cow and wrote her name on it with the inscription Tacha 25. Tacha was so excited as she shared the video.

In a recent Instagram story post she made, Tacha said she does not hide her age and that she would clock 25 years this December.

Speaking further, she said she knows she looks 19, but she’s older than that.

See photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/tacha-set-to-throw-big-birthday-party.html

Re: Tacha Set To Throw A Birthday Party Tomorrow, Gets Herself A Customized Cow. PIX by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2020

This news shouldn't supposed to be on nairaland in the first place
Re: Tacha Set To Throw A Birthday Party Tomorrow, Gets Herself A Customized Cow. PIX by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
My sister

I will not yab her � not because she is my sister oh but because Titans will come for me and I no get that kain strength na inside this 2020 dine minute
Re: Tacha Set To Throw A Birthday Party Tomorrow, Gets Herself A Customized Cow. PIX by sirqeeboi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Na every year she be 25yeara old?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Wizkid’s Son, Zion Requested For Dragons As Christmas Gift / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Reacts To Allegations Of Additional Marital Affair With O / I Saved Regina Daniels From Prostitution - Ned Nwoko |emmanuella Buys & Flaunts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.