Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) (35853 Views)

Ikpeazu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For Aba & Leather Garment Cluster / Cross River Garment Factory Begins International Exportation / Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by Omezif(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Congrates to him, He really try.
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by onoms4luv(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
dg
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by EBEk101(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
after looting thier state funds
they will invest pinot island stash the rest in ah foreign country for kids nd will be here cheering them
nonsense and buhari
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
After three weeks of trying to teach myself python programming language with serious headaches.

I am finally getting It.

#learningaskill.
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by Orjioorji(f): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jackyboy:

Them no dey produce white garment church clothes............i dey ask for person oh
bad Belle he is an employer of labour.
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by adekola4258: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nice one.Any contract to produce/procure para-military uniforms will go straight to him. SME not run/owned by a politician have a 0.01% chance of winning any bid against a politician's enterprise.
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Stupid Okolo guy. Very Fraudulent Niggar like APC
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
CSTRR:
After three weeks of trying to teach myself python programming language with serious headaches.

I am finally getting It.

#learningaskill.
PM me....
Let's learn together grin
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
RaptObserver:
Good development. It is great especially as he is a politician. But that last pic violated African standard- how can two men gum body to snap like that? I will allow NCDC to comment on their distancing stuffs and lack of facemasks but my own be say the way those men gum body, even a newly wedded couples dey learn work.

They must be old friends.

1 Like

Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by mekysmart123: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ndi Igbo will not learn. What happened to opening this garment factory in Owerri, Onisha, Awka, Enugu, or even Uyo. You go into a place, that the toxic Nigerian politics makes the indegine to hate and pray on your sweat, without looking back. Wike has shown the world, that he hates anything Igbo, to the extent of killing Igbos in the guise of going after IPOB. When are we going to start learning our lessons? Igbos should be pragmatic enough both in business and politics. Running an investment in a perceived haters territory is nothing but a 100 percent risk. The Ikwerres, overtime have shown to be hostile to Igbos, in spite of shared language and heritage. They will not waste time to confiscate your wealth, if given the chance. Irrespective of the toxic Nigerian politics, Anioma have never treated Igbos, the way Ikwerre has. Why neglecting these friendly area to a place you can be tagged a migrant any day to deal with you. I would rather invest in Uyo or Calabar than anything Port Harcourt. If our people cannot learn now, when?
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by mekysmart123: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
CSTRR:

I am finally getting It.

#learningaskill.
Learning Python is good, but don't forget to go C or Java, because those are the real deal when it comes to compute language
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by CSTRR: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
mekysmart123:

Learning Python is good, but don't forget to go C or Java, because those are the real deal when it comes to compute language
I will.
I think with python I can easily learn JavaScript.

Thanks.
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by mekysmart123: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
CSTRR:

I will.
I think with python I can easily learn JavaScript.

Thanks.
You are welcome. Javascript is quiet different from Java...
C is the foundation of Object Oriented Programming, taken further by C++ and perfected by Java.
C# (C Sharp) is on the same level with Java, but specifically built for the Windows Operating System, except ASP.Net Framework that carters for the web.
If you want to be grounded as a programmer, learn any of these languages, Python, PHP or JavaScript will be a walk over for you.

1 Like

Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by CSTRR: 12:01am On Dec 23, 2020
mekysmart123:

You are welcome. Javascript is quiet different from Java...
C is the foundation of Object Oriented Programming, taken further by C++ and perfected by Java.
C# (C Sharp) is on the same level with Java, but specifically built for the Windows Operating System, except ASP.Net Framework that carters for the web.
If you want to be grounded as a programmer, learn any of these languages, Python, PHP or JavaScript will be a walk over for you.
Cool.

Do you have any free sites or materials you can recommend for me.?
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by Kennethjoe929(m): 1:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Obosi nwere mmadu...
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by jacoik(m): 4:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Jackyboy:

Them no dey produce white garment church clothes............i dey ask for person oh
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish oooooo. when dem release u from quarantine center sef
Re: Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
Nice

God Bless Jim Okolo.
I don't know you,but I love what you are doing by employing the restless Youth and providing for their needs.Keep it up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro / UBA Office In Victoria Island Is On Fire! (photos/video) / Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.