Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,163 members, 7,867,382 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

"Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo (43509 Views)

Buhari Speaks With Fati Attahiru, Spouses Of Other Fallen Officers / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Necksonnel: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Do thing legally they will not hear later them will come and be crying fowl every. Let your state government be in charge, let your state government back ESN. Every region need it security network. Very important but a man like kanu should not be in charge or the founder. It won't even later or be taken seriously. Nnamdi kanu that can't even enter the country. I wonder how you guys think. Let your state government come together and create a security network for you people. This shows your state government don't even you guy's seriously one bit. It's a pity the kind of country we are
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by banmee(m): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Maghan37:
Although speaking from a neutral perspective, all regions need their own regional security because sooner or later we will all have to defend ourselves from the fulani terrorist or face total eradication of our culture.

I hope you understand that is the foundation for a civil war. I promise you do not want war. Not in a country like Nigeria.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by MrRegret: 1:12am On Dec 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

You guys don't get it...hmm

TheLionofLasigi

TheLionofLasigi

TheLionofLasigi

Hw many times did I call u?
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Cantonese: 1:12am On Dec 23, 2020
"Charly Boy is a useless bastard". What a foolish and very well unguarded remark. But do not forget that he is a very well known person. Can you tell us who your father is? Can you tell us who you are? If you cannot tell us, then you must bow your own face in shame.

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Map1(m): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2020
muykem:
Unpatriotic statement from Charly boy. Who are the brain behind Amotekun? Why Gani Adams or Sunday Igboho didn't form Amotekun. South east needs Security unit like Amotekun but it must come from governors not Nnamdi Kaun a terrorist.
what makes him a terrorist?
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Map1(m): 1:34am On Dec 23, 2020
banmee:

I hope you understand that is the foundation for a civil war. I promise you do not want war. Not in a country like Nigeria.
even the soldiers who the politicians depends on don't want war is just a pity Nigerian never learn from the past but if you people believe Nigeria will be great again peacefully then you are the joker, Rwanda, Liberia, Seria Leone,S Africa and many European countries many of you are running to fought to make it what is it today.untill we rise up and fight for our freedom, freedom don't come peacefully

3 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by osazsky(m): 1:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Who gave this coward jew the enfobtry the capacity..the audacity the tenacity to form a security network. U have no moral right to do so...rgis should be the job of the governor just lije obaseki birthed wazigan
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Excuzeme: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2020
muykem:
Unpatriotic statement from Charly boy. Who are the brain behind Amotekun? Why Gani Adams or Sunday Igboho didn't form Amotekun. South east needs Security unit like Amotekun but it must come from governors not Nnamdi Kaun a terrorist.

I also want ESN, infact, the Middle belt should hasten and form their own Security Network.
The problem l see with Amotekun is that the Eastern Governors who are supposed to be the Pillar behind it, are the ones saying the dont want it!

Even if it is because they hate Nnamdi Kanu due to his stoopid rants most times (who doesn't sef grin ), they should have floated a parallel Security network, like Umuigbo Security Network (USN) at the same time.

The Eastern State Governors cannot continue to play Slave to Fulani domination while the people are suffering in the hands of Fulani terrorists Herdsmen and their GrandPa in AsoRock.

A House divided against itself, cannot stand.
Eastern Governirs BEWARE, we are coming fo you
. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Excuzeme: 1:49am On Dec 23, 2020
banmee:

I dont think so!
Looking at it, in a country where you cannot travel from Umuahia to Lagos or Lagos to Ilorin or Jos to Benue or Abuja to Kaduna or even Benin to Onitsha, without being kidnapped by these Fulani Herdsmen who were christened as "Bandits"!

In a country where you cant even go to your own farm, in your own country, on your own land without these same Fulani Herdsmen cutting your throat if you dare complain that they fed their Cattle on the crops it took you sweat and a whole years work to sow, DO YOU STILL THINK WE ARE NOT ALREADY AT WAR?

We are already at war
, just that it is a one-sided war where the Oppressors have guns, they are aided with state-power (since it is their Daddy and Cousins that now control all Security apparatus of Nigeria; and with help from their brothers in Niger Republic and other Fulani-hosts states)..
While the oppressed people of Southern Nigeria, Southern Kaduna and the Middle Belt are told by the same Fulani controlled Govt that it is illegal to defend yourself, even in the face of certain death!

One should rather die in a war, than to die when terrorist Fulani Herdsmen comes burning your home, slash your throat and slaughter all your family members.

Nobody wants war, we want Peace, but there will be No Peace, without Justice. Since War is imposed on us, fight we will, even if we die-fighting.
Buhari, his Security Chiefs and his Fulani Herdsmen have repeatedly told other Nigerians that they wont have Peace nor have Justice.

2 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Excuzeme: 1:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Dpharisee:

Truly annoying, even here in the North people wonder why some Yorubas are obsessed with Igbos when Fulanis are the ones in leadership ruining the country

Close that your stinking mouth for once and dont try to incite Yourbas against Igbos.
I guess all the Igbos is the SW are there in Yorubaland because Yorubas are obsessed with Igbos?
I guess they came to Alaigbo to drag them down to the South West, right?

Some of you sef. angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by gidgiddy: 2:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Onlinesmart:
I will quote you when the killings start. Your stupidity no get rival. With ESN formed, ipob is now a rebel group in the eyes of government. I don't even know how you guys can survive a war with your host country. No country will side a rebel group against its host. If you think any help is coming, you're in the fool's paradise. It has never happened. You guys aren't bright at all.

This is medicine after death. Government long ago declared IPOB as terrorists and killed many of their unarmed members. IPOB no longer has anything to lose. In fact, they may have everything to gain now that they are armed because the next time the Army comes for them, it will no longer be the one sided affair it used to be when they were not armed.

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by calcal: 2:09am On Dec 23, 2020
jmoore:
It is common sense.

A leader of a proscribed terrorist group is in charge of ESN.

Amotekun has legal backing by Southwest governors.

It is ridiculous to say both are the same.

Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man. Putting any security under his authority is a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, I don't take him seriously.
2017, he launched Biafra Security Service. 2020, he launched ESN.

Let him continue producing skits in the forest with masked clowns.

Yoruba - get serious. AMOTEKUN seems not to be a serious security outfit. we must emulate the ESN if we want to free ourselves from our Fulani master.

THIS IS THE TIME TO WORK WITH OUR IGBOS BROTHERS FOR TOTAL FREEDOM

YORUBA RONU OOO

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dozie32(m): 2:16am On Dec 23, 2020
muykem:

See as you and your papa dey mumu! Idiot!
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by NGpatriot: 2:17am On Dec 23, 2020
calcal:

Yoruba - get serious. AMOTEKUN seems not to be a serious security outfit. we must emulate the ESN if we want to free ourselves from our Fulani master.

THIS IS THE TIME TO WORK WITH OUR IGBOS BROTHERS FOR TOTAL FREEDOM

YORUBA RONU OOO

calcal:
Igbo kwenu! God bless you all. No going back! Afonja se una dey see, wake up. international financial support available. continue the fire, burn all police stations and occupy the military barracks. the military is just 10000 able fighters for a population of over 100 million. in a Barack, they are not many and not even enough arms most especially in the south and west. they can not dominate the battlespace.

Ipob comedian.

Why do you Igbos love to lie and conceal your identity? You people are too fradulent.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dozie32(m): 2:18am On Dec 23, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Your head is obviously paining you.

Amotekun is passed into law with legal backings by 5 state governors and recognised by the FG, NPF, etc.
Hisbah was launched by the Kano state govt and dully approved.

Anyone carrying arms illegally is a terrorist or a Thief. (especially with a wanted Terorist as leader).

I want ESN, but right protocols should be followed.

See as you dey mumu!! Na your stupid papa be terrorist..Animal!
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dozie32(m): 2:19am On Dec 23, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Follow the right protocols and act with maturity. Una no go gree.
When dem begin another killings and enforced your families to swim in gutter, ull still come here to disturb.

Apply intelligence for once.
Your family will die miserably ..
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dozie32(m): 2:23am On Dec 23, 2020
jmoore:
It is common sense.

A leader of a proscribed terrorist group is in charge of ESN.

Amotekun has legal backing by Southwest governors.

It is ridiculous to say both are the same.

Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man. Putting any security under his authority is a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, I don't take him seriously.
2017, he launched Biafra Security Service. 2020, he launched ESN.

Let him continue producing skits in the forest with masked clowns.

You're just nothing but a fucking clown.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Dozie32(m): 2:26am On Dec 23, 2020
DamZik:
I am Yoruba from South West but I surpport the emancipation of Biafra Republic. One Nigeria is a curse, a failed state. For there to be peace in Nigeria, there must be balance of terror between fulanis and other tribes. Fulanis are our problem...
God bless you !

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by banmee(m): 2:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Excuzeme:

Nobody wants war, we want Peace, but there will be No Peace, without Justice. Since War is imposed on us, fight we will, even if we die-fighting.
Buhari, his Security Chiefs and his Fulani Herdsmen have repeatedly told other Nigerians that they wont have Peace nor have Justice.[/b]

When a country starts creating regional security arms, you are basically promoting and cementing tribalism. Look at other successful countries and you will see that the idea of regional police is alien to them. Nigeria is already fractured and encouraging what is happening now is dangerous.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by banmee(m): 2:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Map1:
even the soldiers who the politicians depends on don't want war is just a pity Nigerian never learn from the past but if you people believe Nigeria will be great again peacefully then you are the joker, Rwanda, Liberia, Seria Leone,S Africa and many European countries many of you are running to fought to make it what is it today.untill we rise up and fight for our freedom, freedom don't come peacefully

Dude, i have been to war and fought in one. It is not as sexy as you see in the movies. When it starts i hope and pray for your sake you are nowhere near that country. War should be the absolute last resort. There are ways for Nigerians to get the freedom they seek but almost every Nigerian in Nigeria is corrupt. They are too easily divided hence this regional crap they have been conned to support.

2 Likes

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by kabillionaire(m): 2:39am On Dec 23, 2020
and Middle-Belters are busy wailing up and down that fulani herdsmen are massacring them and raping their women in the farm.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Karlosorji(m): 2:45am On Dec 23, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

If a unit or sect of people do things illegally, does that justify you do same.
I want ESN, its the best. All sections of the country should protect themselves in a failed state like ours, BUT DO IT LEGALLY.

It will only create more unrest for you without following due approval procedures & lost its purpose.
(Note: I still pray u dont learn to do things right, so u can learn the hard way) ...
And if the people you expect will do the right thing refuses to act, should we just sit and watch our people die?

1 Like

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by vioment: 2:52am On Dec 23, 2020
ESN, amotekun, arewa, hisba, etc are not solution groups yet.

May they get wisdom and individually offer hopeful and progressive ideas, so that Nigeria and West Africa will stop being pressed to travel to survive.

Central African Republic is tightening their relationship with Russia, what do you think will happen when that relationship gets even stronger; around Nigeria, all these other siblings are partnering with big players for future good and maybe bad wishes , on top of that black SA is teaching most of West Africa how to disrespect Nigeria on all levels. It is only Nigeria that is moving in a kind of mumu and an unalert way.

We shouldn't strive for enemies, but our preparation suppose make neighborhood humble.

Until all these groups in Nigeria can compete on which group, can come up with a credible cure to covid and other diseases; and also come up with credible ways to solve, the electricity problem in an affordable way.

To all these groups, my advice is get a life. Be helpful to our progress.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Ojiofor: 2:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Emyogalanya:
close that your dirty mouth the topic is about charles speech and not a debate about its legallity or lack of it thereof

IPOB miscreant.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Michaelcircuit(m): 3:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Correct @ Charly boy. ESN is simply the best for the region. Waiting endlessly for the govrmnt to stop insecurity..... , ESN must stand for peace in Biafra Land.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Emyogalanya: 3:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Ojiofor:

IPOB miscreant.
almajiri miscreant get lost
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Kingspin(m): 3:46am On Dec 23, 2020
muykem:
You look like an old man poo.
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by junglelion: 4:11am On Dec 23, 2020
I think something is very wrong with us the Igbos, are their no things we can do by the books? How can a boy called Nnamdi Kalu dictate what happens in Igbo lands and my brothers Charly Boy and others are buying it, hook line and sinker. Is a big shame.

Sometimes I wonder what brains we have as Igbos. Nothing is achieved with a wrong mindset....we should channel our energy towards good thinking and not this myopic thinking. Am a core Igbo man....but it saddens my heart that a miscreants called Nnamdi Kalu will brain wash our people to the point most of us now think violence is the only way out....

The west got theirs by the book via their governors, are there no governors in the East?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:19am On Dec 23, 2020
muykem:

MNK is a terrorist, we agree

He's useful than your father, you, ur whole generations
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by solonazzy: 4:22am On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Adresss issues and not personalities. How is Amotekun different from ESN/Hisbah? I'm not igbo but can use my head. Use yours
it's signed into law but the western states assembly... Initiated by Western governors... U see d diff in our politics?
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by showafrica(m): 4:23am On Dec 23, 2020
muykem:

Bros, example, your wealth is supposed to come from your fathers assets like Dangote but if your father is poor what do you do? Of course, you create your wealth yourself. Thats the answer to your question. Governors in the east says they can't create a security outfit right now, therefore the citizens decided to create it themselves via Nnamdi Kanu or are you saying its not yet due to have a security outfit in the east upon the killing and raping here and there?
Re: "Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:23am On Dec 23, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Your head is obviously paining you.

Amotekun is passed into law with legal backings by 5 state governors and recognised by the FG, NPF, etc.
Hisbah was launched by the Kano state govt and dully approved.

Anyone carrying arms illegally is a terrorist or a Thief. (especially with a wanted Terorist as leader).

I want ESN, but right protocols should be followed.

You can't openly call Fulani Herders terrorists
Bandits all over the North are not terrorists
But MNK and IPOB are terrorists? grin

Hahaha

Sometimes I have nothing to say to y'all here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio / Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.