Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Who Created GOD? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created GOD? (1292 Views)

Who Created God? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created GOD? by Fuckhypocrite: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Assuming the bible and christianity are real, god created us but who created god?
Did he create himself and if so how?
Did somebody else create him and if so,does that mean that there really is more than one god but he's too egotistical to acknowledge this since he wants all attention on himself?
And who would have made god that made god?
Did the bing bang perhaps make god instead?
If the bing bang made god,is that a good enough thought/explanation to how the world was created,that would make both scients and religious people happy and this bringing upon peace between the two very different ways thinking?

Please i need logical answers to the question above!!!
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Who Created GOD? by Fuckhypocrite: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Both muslim and christians are free to answer

Mods pls fp i need logical answer

Cc
Exc2000
Gospelpreacher1
Sammysearch
Humblebygrace
Re: Who Created GOD? by mountmoriah(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
This will not get to front page I promise you, Google can answer you.
Re: Who Created GOD? by Fuckhypocrite: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
mountmoriah:
This will not get to front page I promise you, Google can answer you.
At the bolded,why did u say so?
i have asked goggle buh na crap answer dem dey givmme jare
Re: Who Created GOD? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:

Assuming the bible and christianity are real, god created us but who created god?

You are not supposed to ask that question because it is not Right!

You use the word create because you know what create means but there are many things you do not know and can not know just like your phone will ask you what software do you use for speaking?

Because a phone knows softwares, but you the man know more than softwares which the phone can never process and assimilate.

Secondly, you would not like it if your car asks you "Where were you manufactured?" Or "who's your manufacturer?"

Your most probably answer is "You dey craze? Are we mates?

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:

Of course how Corrolla wan tell Camry say "na so so so manufacture Mr. Toyoda"! It is not possible!
Re: Who Created GOD? by FirstSon01: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
watch them fill here with rubbish but no logical answer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD? by Fuckhypocrite: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You use the word create because you know what create means but there are many things you do not know and can not know just like your phone will ask you what software do you use for speaking?

Because a phone knows softwares, but you the man know more than softwares which the phone can never process and assimilate.

Secondly, you would not like it if your car asks you "Where were you manufactured?" Or "who's your manufacturer?"

I did not understand your logic
Re: Who Created GOD? by truespeak: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:

You truly expect your fellow creation man like you who can not and does not know how he was created to know how his Creator was created?

Do You think to know if there is a Creator of your Creator so you can put down your Creator?

Only a foolish creation seeking his destruction thinks to ask this question for it is No Business of a creation how or by what means his or its Creator Came to be!
Re: Who Created GOD? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:

Is it that hard to understand?

Tell me if the phone in your hand right now asks you "eh, fuckhypocrite, what software are you using to pick me up and type?"

Speak the Truth, would you not be offended? Would you not say to the phone, "what right have you to speak to me?"."are you now mad?"

If the phone does not correct itself, what shall you do to it?

Or can the phone escape from you?
Re: Who Created GOD? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:

Tell me if the phone in your hand right now asks you "eh, fuckhypocrite, what software are you using to pick me up and type?"

Speak the Truth, would you not be offended? Would you not say to the phone, "what right have you to speak to me?"

So as Truespeak as said, is this a wise and profitable course of action?
Re: Who Created GOD? by truespeak: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Speak the Truth, would you not be offended? Would you not say to the phone, "what right have you to speak to me?"."are you now mad?"

If the phone does not correct itself, what shall you do to it?

Or can the phone escape from you?

Eh! My phone? im dey craze ni?
Re: Who Created GOD? by Fuckhypocrite: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
truespeak:

You truly expect your fellow creation man like you who can not and does not know how he was created to know how his Creator was created?

Do You think to know if there is a Creator of your Creator so you can put down your Creator?

Only a foolish creation seeking his destruction thinks to ask this question for it is No Business of a creation how or by what means his or its Creator Came to be!
creator yen yen yen yen yen just beating arround
Re: Who Created GOD? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
truespeak:

Eh! My phone? im dey craze ni?

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

No phone hath seen, nor hath heard nor has it entered into the memory of ANY Phone, What I Shall Do That phone, that Tries the Fshiit with Moi!

Oh, it shall Rue the day it was manufactured!
Re: Who Created GOD? by truespeak: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
creator yen yen yen yen yen just beating arround
[img]https://media./images/c140420a1d306e8985d809ba56087e00/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Who Created GOD? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Who Created GOD? by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Did he create himself and if so how?
Did somebody else create him and if so,does that mean that there really is more than one god but he's too egotistical to acknowledge this since he wants all attention on himself?
And who would have made god that made god?
Did the bing bang perhaps make god instead?
If the bing bang made god,is that a good enough thought/explanation to how the world was created,that would make both scients and religious people happy and this bringing upon peace between the two very different ways thinking?

Please i need logical answers to the question above!!!
Seun
Lalasticlala
OP, let's start with who made you? undecided
Obviously, not your parents since all they did was mix what already existed in your father and what already existed in your mother which was then baked in your mother's nor 9 months and voila, you popped out. So, who did? undecided
Re: Who Created GOD? by Fuckhypocrite: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
OP, let's start with who made you? undecided
Obviously, not your parents since all they did was mix what already existed in your father and what already existed in your mother which was then baked in your mother's nor 9 months and voila, you popped out. So, who did? undecided
nobody going by ur question

Buh we all knw what made me
Re: Who Created GOD? by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
nobody going by ur question

Buh we all knw what made me
We all do not know.. I don't know what you believe made you.
Re: Who Created GOD? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
We all do not know.. I don't know what you believe made you.
Nobody made anybody.
Re: Who Created GOD? by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Nobody made anybody.
Alright, if you believe that
Re: Who Created GOD? by chibinobim16259: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Both muslim and christians are free to answer Mods pls fp i need logical answer Cc Exc2000 Gospelpreacher1 Sammysearch Humblebygrace
Re: Who Created GOD? by mountmoriah(m): 2:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You are not supposed to ask that question because it is not Right!

lol, even from the op handler you will know is a blasphemer, the moderator that push this to fp doesn't have a job doing, there more interesting post that should be on ft not this blaspheming thread
Re: Who Created GOD? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2020
mountmoriah:
lol, even from the op handler you will know is a blasphemer, the moderator that push this to fp doesn't have a job doing, there more interesting post that should be on ft not this blaspheming thread

Truly, these are the days of Abominations, Exactly As Written!
Re: Who Created GOD? by obonujoker(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Cast out the demon in you....
Re: Who Created GOD? by Exc2000: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2020
cool

The question is simply beyond human comprehension, you can't use a Nokia 3310 to Watch YouTube, An ant or a coachroach doesn't understand ways of Humans and can't speak on issues of science due to its mental capacity

The God that created 510.1 million km² of Earth, and Earth is one of the million planetary object he created, it just silly trying to explain the Universe creator as mere Human.. we don't have the mental capacity, memory, and our science and Computing system are still in premitive stage to decode the secret of the universe

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2020
Cc: Timetraveller369
Re: Who Created GOD? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Exc2000:
cool
The question is simply beyond human compression, you can't use a Nokia 3310 to Watch YouTube, An ant or a coachroach doesn't understand ways of Humans and can't speak on issues of science due to its mental capacity
The God that created 510.1 million km² of Earth, and Earth is one of the million planetary object he created, it just silly trying to explain the Universe creator as mere Human.. we don't have the mental capacity, memory, and our science and Computing system are still in premitive stage to decode the secret of the universe

The point is it can't be done and it should not even be done, for it is Insultive, disrespectful and very infuriating!
Re: Who Created GOD? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2020
truespeak:

[s]You truly expect your fellow creation man like you who can not and does not know how he was created to know how his Creator was created?

[/s]
Re: Who Created GOD? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

The question is simply beyond human compression, you can't use a Nokia 3310 to Watch YouTube, An ant or a coachroach doesn't understand ways of Humans and can't speak on issues of science due to its mental capacity

The God that created 510.1 million km² of Earth, and Earth is one of the million planetary object he created, it just silly trying to explain the Universe creator as mere Human.. [s]we don't have the mental capacity, memory, and our science and Computing system are still in premitive stage to decode the secret of the universe[/s]speak for yourself

Re: Who Created GOD? by Donspicey: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bro nobody fit see God finish ooooo......

Me sef don been dey ask my sef dis same Question back then but later i realised that God is very mysterious.....

Who wan know how he came to existence befr believing that he is existing go just lost bro......

God is the Beginning nd d end........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? / What Can We Do? / Prof. Condemns Gay Son’s Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.