Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? (982 Views)

Oppo A93 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / Photos Taken With The Oppo Reno 2: Compare With Others / The Oppo Thread (oppo Users: Oppof11pro, Oppok1, Oppo A5s.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by jnrcess(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Phone gurus in the house I am very loyal.

I currently use a Google Pixel 2xl and the thought of upgrading has been on my mind for a while. The 2xl is a really decent phone no complaints here. Although, it has it's short comings like for example it's a mono sim phone and has no headphone jack.

I would have loved to get an higher version of the Google series but they're expensive for me right now.

I'm really not a heavy phone user, I just need a phone with a decent camera (that beats the quality of the pixel 2xl) and enough space.

So please is the Oppo A93 a good option?

Re: Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by kennyflames(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
the only upgrade is the ram and rom
Re: Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by jnrcess(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
kennyflames:
the only upgrade is the ram and rom

Camera quality is not good then?
Re: Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by lekjons(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
jnrcess:

If you want better camera, buy another Google phone.

Nobody beats them

3 Likes

Re: Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by lekjons(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
I have brand new 3xl sha

1 Like

Re: Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by taiwosamwell(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Stick with your Pixel 2XL

1 Like

Re: Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by MONEY247: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gift me the pixel 2xl and upgrade to oppo..
Abeg my phone don too they hang..!!
Re: Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by kennyflames(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
jnrcess:

can't be compared to pixel 2 XL
Re: Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by Ejiphill09(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
lekjons:
I have brand new 3xl sha

Are you selling?
Re: Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by lekjons(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ejiphill09:

Are you selling?
sold already. Sorry
I know someone who might have though.

@Gchux1
Re: Is The Oppo A93 An Upgrade To A Google Pixel 2xl? by samueloyem19: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
jnrcess:
Phone gurus in the house I am very loyal.

I currently use a Google Pixel 2xl and the thought of upgrading has been on my mind for a while. The 2xl is a really decent phone no complaints here. Although, it has it's short comings like for example it's a mono sim phone and has no headphone jack.

I would have loved to get an higher version of the Google series but they're expensive for me right now.

I'm really not a heavy phone user, I just need a phone with a decent camera (that beats the quality of the pixel 2xl) and enough space.

So please is the Oppo A93 a good option?

Right now, I can hardly find a phone as good as Oppo A93 at its cost. It has such a good camera, good looks and the Mediatek processor also works so well.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S20+ (SOLD) / TECNO Spark 7P Unboxing And Review / Samsung A72 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.