Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Garden Swing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Garden Swing (155 Views)

While A Frequent Swing Door / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / Aerial View Of The Sheen IMSU Love Garden (facts Vs Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garden Swing by Tajio5: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
I've put together some rough CAD in my spare moments (which sadly are not many) and I've had a really kind offer from a forum member for some time on their CNC setup so my plans are geared towards that process.

The member's stock of mild in 5mm+ (my design request) is 8mm so I guess it'll be… 8mm wink

First part is the endplate. There are four of these of the same flattened triangle design. Mounting hardware is all M10 and I try to keep the fitting selection to a minimum to make life easy and sometimes you can save a wee %age on larger quantities

Re: Garden Swing by Francisca45: 5:53am On Dec 23, 2020
Your stepup is a great way for those people who are trying to build their own swing in the garden but it could be so hard for somebody then in that case you can buy own one at https://babyswingclub.com/best-fold-up-baby-bouncer/ which is a baby bouncer and a swing though, its so easy to see baby happy and relax them

(1) (Reply)

Current Teaching: Future Crisis And Possible Solutions / Official JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form 2020/2021 Session Announced. / Zulum Orders Quality Assessment Of Private Schools In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.