Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer (2280 Views)

Without The Igbos Contribution, Lagos Would Been Backward As Other Yoruba States / Audio Recording Of Oba Of Lagos Threatening Igbos In Lagos Would Die If They Don / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by KnowAll(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
[size=16pt]LET US MAKE LAGOS THE MOST GRIDLOCK CITY IN THE WORLD WHEN CPC RIDES INTO TOWN. FASHOLA SEF GO THING SAY CHRIST DON COME BACK THAT DAY. CIVIL SERVANTS AND OTHER OFFICE WORKERS IN METROPOLITAN LAGOS, YOU MIGHT AS WELL FORGET ABOUT GOING TO WORK THAT DAY BECAUSE THE WHOLE ROADS WOULD BE BLOCKED

SAI BUHARI ! SAI BUHARI !! SAI BUHARI !!![/size]
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by Beaf: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
Lol! CPC bera hold their rally in Apapa or Ketu (or close by), na deh im pipul de.
. . .Because nutin for Buhari in the South.
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by debest1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
How many Lagosians would leave their jobs/businesses to go and listen to a politician utter empty promises in Lagos? Lagosians are hustlers who hardly have time for anything that wont put money in their pockets
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by KnowAll(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
[
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by KnowAll(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2011
How many Lagosians would leave their jobs/businesses to go and listen to a politician utter empty promises in Lagos? Lagosians are hustlers who hardly have time for anything that wont put money in their pockets

[size=14pt]WHAT OF IF U CANNOT GET TO WORK EVERY WHERE IS ALL JAMMED UP WON'T U GO BACK HOME. THAT IS WHAT THE CPC WOULD TURN LAGOS INTO WHEN IT ENTERS TOWN.[/size]
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by efisher(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]WHAT OF IF U CANNOT GET TO WORK EVERY WHERE IS ALL JAMMED UP WON'T U GO BACK HOME. THAT IS WHAT THE CPC WOULD TURN LAGOS INTO WHEN IT ENTERS TOWN.[/size]

Nice picture of what he will do if elected! Just as he did in the 80's. MASSIVE INCREASE OF UNEMPLOYMENT, CLOSE DOWN OF BUSINESSES, ECONOMIC FAILURE!
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by Mobinga: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2011
KNOW ALL Please shut the phuck up, silly clod. Game changer how?  brainless
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by KnowAll(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2011
[size=18pt] Eko for show, we shall not disappoint Buhari, all those crowd in Kano, Kaduna,minna we in Lagos d crowd that would welcome d man that would fix Nigeria would extend from Lagos to Ibadan.[/size]
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by 9ijaMan: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
Despite all my fears, Kwara and Ilorin has not disappointed. Buhari all the way!

[center][/center]

Kwara State for [size=80pt]Buhari/Bakare 2011[/size]
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:21am On Mar 31, 2011
dream on,dream on grin grin grin grin

enu ose!

ribadu is young and capable,vote him.
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by egift(m): 2:39am On Mar 31, 2011
Let kick corruption out
[size=18pt]Buhari all the way[/size]
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by Mariory(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2011
We should bookmark all these election threads. There is going to be an enormous amount of tears when people realise nairaland doesn't win elections.

grin grin
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by PapaBrowne(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2011
How come the crowds in that Kwara Picture is not like all those core Northern states This Kwara crowd is less than 1000 folks!! Even ACPNs, Bukola Saraki pulls larger crowds than this!! Buhari is a Core Northern phenomenom!! My advice to him is the become the chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum!
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by 9ijaMan: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2011
PapaBrowne:

How come the crowds in that Kwara Picture is not like all those core Northern states This Kwara crowd is less than 1000 folks!! Even ACPNs, Bukola Saraki pulls larger crowds than this!! Buhari is a Core Northern phenomenom!! My advice to him is the become the chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum!

Perhaps it'll do you a lot of good to refresh your memory. GEJ's campaign in Lagos (the state with the largest registered voters) pulled a lot less crowd compared to what Buhari pulled in Ilorin. So what exactly is your point on this issue?

Your ignorance is really overwhelming. Despite all your pretense to be able to understand politics in Nigeria, you failed woefully in discerning which party Bukola Saraki belongs to. Bukola still remains a PDP member and not ACPN as you obliviously quoted. I cannot blame you so much though, since you belong to the camp of a president who cannot even explain the term 'job security' correctly.
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by PapaBrowne(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2011
9ijaMan:

Perhaps it'll do you a lot of good to refresh your memory. GEJ's campaign in Lagos (the state with the largest registered voters) pulled a lot less crowd compared to what Buhari pulled in Ilorin. So what exactly is your point on this issue?

Your ignorance is really overwhelming. Despite all your pretense to be able to understand politics in Nigeria[b], you failed woefully in discerning which party Bukola Saraki belongs to[/b]. Bukola still remains a PDP member and not ACPN as you obliviously quoted. I cannot blame you so much though, since you belong to the camp of a president who cannot even explain the term 'job security' correctly.

Mr, I meant Gbemi, or if you like Olusola!! that was a typo man!!

And about ignorance, are U sure of what you said Cos btw both of us, its obvious you are voting the extremist general for the simple fact that you were told not to vote for the kufirs!!
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by Dede1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ignorance is a major factor that guarantees a war.
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by 9ijaMan: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Mr, I meant Gbemi, or if you like Olusola!! that was a typo man!!

And about ignorance, are U sure of what you said Cos btw both of us, its obvious you are voting the extremist general for the simple fact that you were told not to vote for the kufirs!!

I'm just wondering when we became bosom friends to the extent that I related the reason behind my choice of candidate to you.

In case you are not aware, I'm no dolt like you. I'm well past the age at which I have to be told what to do. If I were to follow shallow dim witted and bigoted minds like yours, I would have simply queued behind Ribadu/Adeola, the only Muslim/Muslim ticket. Or even towed a less Kufr (according to your bigoted and myopic mind) path and give my full support to a Shekarau/Oyegun ticket. It should also serve your ill-informed intolerant mind that Shekarau is perhaps the most vast Islamically amongst the three major Northern candidates. However, instead of towing the the footpath of ethno-religious bigotry, as you do, I chose Buhari/Bakare based after objectively assessing the achievements and accomplishments of these men and their stand against corruption.

I thank God that even sound Christian minds know that the difference between Buhari and GEJ is like comparing Day with Night; light versus darkness; competence versus ineptitude; integrity versus amorality. I'm not too surprised at your warped reasoning though, since your benefactor GEJ lacks the capacity to comprehend what the right qualities of a leader should be.
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by PapaBrowne(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
9ijaMan:

I'm just wondering when we became bosom friends to the extent that I related the reason behind my choice of candidate to you.

In case you are not aware, I'm no dolt like you. I'm well past the age at which I have to be told what to do. If I were to follow shallow dim witted and bigoted minds like yours, I would have simply queued behind Ribadu/Adeola, the only Muslim/Muslim ticket. Or even towed a less Kufr (according to your bigoted and myopic mind) path and give my full support to a Shekarau/Oyegun ticket. It should also serve your ill-informed intolerant mind that Shekarau is perhaps the most vast Islamically amongst the three major Northern candidates. However, instead of towing the the footpath of ethno-religious bigotry, as you do, I chose Buhari/Bakare based after objectively assessing the achievements and accomplishments of these men and their stand against corruption.

I thank God that even sound Christian minds know that the difference between Buhari and GEJ is like comparing Day with Night; light versus darkness; competence versus ineptitude; integrity versus amorality. I'm not too surprised at your warped reasoning though, since your benefactor GEJ lacks the capacity to comprehend what the right qualities of a leader should be.

Ok, my bad!! Didn't intend to offend you with the post. I can see your offended!! Inserted the" Kufir" part, just to put you on edge a little. Just next time don't go around calling people ignorant!
My point that most in those crowds(probably not urself) are voting Buhari because of his religion and their angst towards Jonathan's usurpation of "what belongs to them" is still valid. While you might be enlightened enough to make your choice based on more advanced criteria, the chunk of Buhari supporters are doing so because they've been told in their places of worship to do so!!
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by PapaBrowne(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^^^
@ Kobojunkie
22100 posts on Nairaland and yet, till date, not a single one has made any sense!! Quantity  vs  Quality
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
@OP, I don't see any pictures for the campaign in lagos , . you mean no one was there? shocked
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by Beaf: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
PapaBrowne:

^^^^^
@ Kobojunkie
[size=14pt]22100 posts [/size] on Nairaland and yet, till date, [size=14pt] not a single one has made any sense!! Quantity  vs  Quality[/size]

Jesu!! grin
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by ugera1123(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
Kobojunkie, out of 22100 post, you have not found any that makes sense? Na wa for you OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by seanet02: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
Am voting BBC not cpc!
Re: CPC's Campaign In Lagos Would Be The Game Changer by recoome(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
U guys will be in utter shock when GEJ wins lagos! Somebody said that mallams av 2 million votes in lagos, when igbos already have 2.5 million, are u now tryin 2 say dat yorubas are d minority in lagos? Most of the 'begger mallams' did nt even register.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari, Where Are Your Own Children? / Batlan Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheet Call Okosun On 08085158917 / Akpabio:The 419 or scam idea call the 6zones,, Here Is Delta State By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.