Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Bussiness Crashed Succour Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bussiness Crashed Succour Needed (130 Views)

Rich Man Who Had Two Cars Now Uses A Bicycle After Crypto Crashed / Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bussiness Crashed Succour Needed by LVStone(m): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dears,

However you view this post I still appreciate you for atleast viewing it, your criticism will also make me stronger for I know I won't end it like this.

I work in a reputable company in Nigeria, two years ago I started a business for two reasons.

1.To build a future and be an employer of Labour
2. I have known far back as the year 2009 that I will end up becoming a pastor as I am sure of my calling, the timing is just what I was waiting for, thus I don't want to be a pastor that will need to lie to people so as to meet his financial needs.

For these two reasons based on my knowledge as at that time, I decided to start a nursery and primary school business which I initially took a loan for.

The nature of my Job does not allow me to physically oversee the business and I wasn't married as at this time. So I employed a manager and all I do is to work with reports and feedbacks.

Over the time when their wasn't growth to the extent that I kept paying between 80%- 100% staff salary monthly from my own monthly salary though the school has pupils, so I felt something was wrong and I decided to employ a school Administrator who happen to be a friend.

This was the worst decision of my life, in summary the school was ran aground to the extent that I became fed up and decided to give it out receny due to the fact that I kept getting into debt to ensure the business keeps moving.

Of course I know I didn't fail in vision but in supervision as a result of the nature of my Job.

The case now is that my life is just about debt, I am a sad man as I type this evening, I had to convince myself that it wasn't a spiritual problem.

Few days back I collected my monthly salary and I paid debth with all and its not even enough to finish the whole debt. I even lack understanding of how to run my family between December and January 2021.

If I continue like this month in month out I don't think I will be financially free in anytime soon. Fellow Nigerians, the support I need are as follows.

1. Words of encouragement that can lift my spirit as I am almost crazy right now

2. Anyone who can be benevolent enough to ease my financial pressure by helping out with a loan of #200,000 with 6months repayment plan so to settle the outstanding and start a new life.

Every of my personal details and official details are available for verification for anyone willing to be of help.

I am not here to beg for free money, all I need is help.

Please support me emotionally if you are not presently financially ok to be of help.

My contacts(phone number, email and social media accounts) are available also if requested personally.

God bless you all, thank you

(1) (Reply)

With Just 480k You Have Secure A Land At Ibeju-lekki / Get Started Now To Earn More / Gold And Diamond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.