Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) (907 Views)

The Favourite Who Loved Me (18+) / I Loved A Girl. / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
DAY 1 - Stuck In Santa's World

5 Christmas ☆ stories all in one piece. You don't wanna miss out on Santa's jolly ride.

"Sophie. Oh, Sophie?"

"Ah, jeez!" Sophia groaned at the sound of her name. She made no move of getting up as she was totally worn out from nothing. "I'm coming." She rolled tiredly and yawned.

It was Christmas Eve and she still had no plans of celebrating Christmas. She wasn't Jewish, no. But she despised the jolly season more than anything.

She sat up reluctantly and fixed her eyes on the wall clock, gasping as she realized that she had slept in. Forcing herself to stand, she dragged her feet with her as she walked into the bathroom so she could pee.

"Mm. Sweetie, you're up." Sophie's mother said as she watched her daughter walk down the stairs.

"She looks tired. What did she do?" Her Dad observed.

"When is she ever not?" Her mother gave a shrug.

"Hi, Mama. Hi, Dada."

"Merry Christmas Eve, baby." They both responded as their daughter's expression grew into an angry one.

"Mum. Dad!"

"Santa's coming this time. Thought you should know." They ignored her, like they've been waiting to get on their naughty 10-years old daughter's nerves.

"I hate Christmas, you guys. Why do you have to wish me?" She spoke angrily, and they both laughed.

"Oh, baby. You do realize that Santa's coming, right?" Her Mum spoke.

"I don't care!" She shouted and squeezed her face. "Santa's not real. If he was, he would have brought me presents last Christmas, and the year before."

"Calm down, you. Calm down." Her father tried to calm her as she went on.

"And if Santa was real, maybe he would brought me a Barbie doll when I actually needed one." She huffed, dipped her hand into her Dad's plate and stuffed her mouth with some gingerbread, not minding if he opposed. "No one should ever mention Christmas to me... ever!" She thundered and stormed right off.

Later at noon, Sophie Harrison wanted to go out on a play date with her toys. But unfortunately, a blizzard was going on right outside. "Great! Just great!" She tossed little self on the bed and listened for Zoolie's bark. Zoolie was her puppy, and her best friend, too. She had no other friend than him. And often preferred talking to him, cause to her, pets were not that different from plants. You don't talk to them, they don't grow - that was her belief.

The unusual quietness of her room got her alarmed. Groaning out loud, she called out to her dog, and got up panic-stricken not hearing him anywhere.

"Zoolie?" She called again, leaving the comfort of her bed as she walked out the door, downstairs. "Mum, have you seen Zoolie?"

"Oh, jeez. Tell me that puppy of yours didn't poop in my shoes?" Her Mum took her mittens off, wanting to go check.

"He's not even here. Do you know where he is, Mommy?"

Her mother replied. "Of course not. Sweetie, go check in the pantry. He might be there."

Sophie gave a sigh. "All right."

She looked for him in the pantry, searched all the kitchen cupboards, and even looked in her bedroom, still he wasn't there. I hope my Zoolie Winky is okay, she hoped and prayed silently, thinking about how he'll be.

She got to her bedroom, giving one last scan of the hallway, and turned her bedroom handle, giving up completely.

"Ruff!" came a bark.

"Zoolie Winky?" Sophie's eyes shone at the recognition of her puppy's bark. "Zoolie, where are you?" Her lips made 'kissing' as she moved in the direction. "The closet -" She stopped, not believing she'd find him there. "Zoolie? Zoolie popkin, are you in there?" She asked, expecting no answer - the high-pitched squeal of her puppy alerting her at that instant. "Zoolie!" She yelled, pulling the closet open as she saw him nowhere. Okay, that's weird, she thought. I'm pretty sure I heard my Zoolie bark - she peeped inside, seeing nothing but blackness. Pulling her head out again, she looked backwards, wanting to confirm that he wasn't behind, as she brought her head back and made to close the door. "Ah!" came her sudden gasp as a thin light shone upon her face. She moved closer, curious to know what it was, as it grew into an enormous ball, swallowing her up - as she came falling - falling - falling.

And... thump! She crashed.

"Happy birthday, Sophie!"

"Wh-what is this?" She gaped at the scene, as she watched a replay of her 8-years old birthday.

"Would you like to open your presents, Honey?" She heard her mother's voice as she turned.

"Ahh!" She shouted again, realizing her Mum had just walked through her. "What the - am I dead?" She flinched at the thought.

"If you still can, then you're not." A throaty voice made her jump.

"Who are you?" She gaped at the bearded man with a pot belly - dressed in a Santa suit.

"Walk with me." He only said.

"S-Santa?" She couldn't believe her eyes. 

The bearded man stretched out his hand and beckoned to her to to come with him.

"Y-you want me to?" Her words grew shaky.

Giving one last look at her family, she turned to him and placed her hand on his - a flicker of light sending them off.

"Where are we?" Sophie asked, her eyes no longer shut.

"Welcome to Santa Land." Her new friend announced.

"Santa Land?"

"Ho, ho, ho, ho! Welcome to my world, little girl." Santa laughed airily.

"You're Santa for real?"

She wasn't sure if she meant to ask, knowing she had figured that out. Santa's real, she realized a third and looked up at him. "If you're Santa, then this place is the North Pole, I guess?" She asked inquisitively, and Santa laughed again.

"That's right, Sophie. Santa's real." He read her mind as he said.

Sophie still couldn't believe it. She was standing right inside Santa's workshop, with dozens of elves creating toys and keeping the Christmas spirit alive.

Who knew Santa's workshop was also real? she thought, admiring the wonderful scenery.

"We have a situation." One of the Elves whispered to Santa.

"Okay, Sophie," Santa called to her attention. "I'll see you in a bit." He gave his tummy a rub and left with the little red hat elf.

Sophie was sure her name was going to be on the naughty list cos she had not been good this year. And she wished that Santa would consider and give her the one thing she's always wished for.

"Fazu. What's wrong?"

"We got a report on Ginger Lane that the Murphy brothers are no where to be found." said the head Elf, as he was called.

Santa sighed at his voice, trying so hard to keep it together. Calling to his trusty keepers, they assembled before him.

"Cupid. Sandman. Captain Jack -" He frowned, not seeing Easter bunny with them. "Easter Bunny!" He hollered his name.

"I'm here. I'm here." The fluffy tail bun hopped into sight.

"Everyone. It's time we headed to Ginger Lane!"

The four keepers gasped at his words. "Ginger Lane?"

"Schozet, ready the reindeers!" He commanded hoarsely.

"But Santa, Chet and Prancer are still in training." The female Elf reminded.

"Well, you never can tell what they can do." Santa tugged at his belt and led the way.

Sophie had forgotten all about home. She also didn't remember coming to the North Pole with Santa, as she was carried her away, and so didn't know when he left for Ginger Lane. 

"Where's Santa?" She remembered at the sight of a drumming Santa toy.

"Ginger Lane." An Elf with funny shoes, with its pointy end carved up, gave a reply.

"Ginger Lane? Where is that?" asked a panicked Sophie. "Is Ginger Lane so far-off?"

"Only a tinkle."

She had no idea what it meant. "A tinkle? What is that?"

"He means it's just across the bridge." came another reply, as she turned, not seeing anyone.

"Down here." It came again.

"Holy smokes!" She moved backwards, seeing a little fella not about the size of a human. "You scared me there. What are you?"

"The name's Swizzle. I'm a brownie." The little fella introduced.

He was so tiny that one could pick him up with just a finger, Sophie observed. "Never knew brownies were real." She said with bulging eyeballs.

"Oh, they are." Her tiny friend affirmed.

"Well, can you help me get to Santa, little fella?" She bent forward as she picked him up.

"Oof. Watch the head." The brownie ducked in a way that made her giggle.

"You're so funny." She lowered her palm she had suspended above his head.

"Uh, no one's ever told me that before." Swizzle stared, surprised.

He liked this little girl, even though she wasn't as little as he was.

"Can you help me find Santa, Mr Brown?" Sophie's tender voice came again.

"It's Brownie." Swizzle corrected.

"I'll call you Mr. Brown." Sophie insisted, and the brownie smiled at the sound.

"Me like it."

"Oh, I bet." She chuckled and left the Elves' work table.

Sophie and Swizzle went looking for Santa - they went across the bridge, past Chocolate Falls, down Eggnog Hills... and onto Ginger Lane they came.

"Think Santa will be here?" She looked down at Swizzle as he sat perfectly cupped in her palms.

"I know so." came Swizzle's sure response.

All this time she had no idea the clock was ticking. All she wanted was to get back home to her family - and this time, with a nice attitude.

"We're here." Her brownie friend announced. "Heard Santa's solving the Murphys' case." He leaked.

"You mean Papa's Murphy?" gasped Sophie, remembering her dad's tale about the gingerbread man.

"Ah. I don't know what that is but the Murphy brothers went missing this morn. I fear there won't be any gingerbread this Christmas if they're not found."

"Oh no!" Sophie placed her hand on both sides of her cheeks. "What's gonna happen now? How is Dad going to take the news?"

"What's a Dad?" Swizzle asked to her surprise.

"You have no idea what the 'D' word means?"

"If I did, I wouldn't be asking." The Brownie got his face squeezed at her question.

"Well, a Dad is -"

Sophie began explaining. She didn't notice when a Santa's sleigh flew by, as Swizzle did and alerted her with a yell.

"Hey. It isn't that Santa's sleigh I see?" He pointed to the sky and Sophie looked up.

"Mm. Where?"

She could only see a wishing star.

"Oh, no. What are we going to do?" She panicked even more. "How will I ever be able to get home for Christmas?" She slumped to the floor and began sobbing.

"Did anyone say Christmas?"

She stopped at the voice, shivering at the coldness it brought.

"Captain Jack!" Swizzle shouted.

"You can say that again." The white hair man grinned.

"Captain Jack?" Sophie tried to remember where she had heard that name. "Captain Jack!" She turned immediately.

"Merry Christmas Eve, Sophia Harrison." He wished her one.

"Oh, Captain Jack, we're so lost. Santa's not here and... and..."

"You need to get back home. Yeah, yeah. I know all about it." The grinning Captain cut her short.

"But what about the Murphy brothers, Captain. What's going to happen to gingerbreads this year?" Swizzle drew closer to him, getting on his shoes.

"Oh, dearest Swizzle. You need not worry about that." said the Captain to the frightened brownie. "Santa's taken care of it all." He assured. "Turned out they took a day off and forgot all about Christmas."

Swizzle gasped. "They didn't!"

"Unfortunately. But words have been sent to them already. They'll be back before the first light." His words gave the two comfort.

"Well, is Santa coming back anytime soon? He didn't forget me, did he?"

"Not at all, Miss Harrison." Santa's jolly voice made the three turn.

"Santa!" Sophie screamed with delight.

"That's right, Miss Harrison. Santa never leaves a kid behind on Christmas Eve." He laughed airily as he let the little girl into his arms.

"Oh, I knew you'd come back." She tightened her little arms around him.

Santa showed her that Christmas wasn't all about being happy. It was about being around family and the people you love. "Ready to ride on Santa's sleigh?"

Sophie replied with a nod. "I'd love to."

There was no one happier than Sophie, as she had come to know that Santa truly exists.

"Sophie. Darling, wake up."

"Ruff-ruff!"

"Oh, Zoolie. Quit barking, will ya?" Sophie groaned and gave her sleepy eyes a roll. "My, what happened?"

"Honey, it's Christmas. Your presents are waiting for you downstairs."

"Christmas?!" She jumped out of bed immediately and rushed out the door. "Presents. Santa got me presents!" She smiled, remembering the most sweetest dream she had ever had.

"Since when did you believe in Santa?" Her Mum asked, amazed at how excited she was.

"Oh, you won't believe it, mama." She giggled and ran toward were the presents were under the tree.

She picked up one with a red ribbon and read, "To Sophie. Merry Christmas." She squealed happily. "Look, Mommy. A present for me."

"Can't wait to see what it's got." Her Dad chimed in as he walked towards them.

"Oh God!" She screamed ecstatically. "It's a barbie doll, mama. A big barbie doll." She wiggled the doll in the air, pleased at last.

She's always wanted one like that - and now her wishes were finally fulfilled.

"I love Christmas!" She shouted and fell backwards on the rug, as her mum and dad joined.

"And we sure love you, honey." 

THE END

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Coming Soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
DAY 2 - A Christmas Miracle

I'd never given a thought about how this Christmas will be. But I was certain that it was going to be like every other Christmas. My siblings went about it like it was something worth celebrating at that time, but to me it meant less. It's being two years, and yet there was still no sign of me getting into college. I had the grades and everything, but the colleges here was just something else to say. I couldn't quite catch why my name was yet to be on that list, even after all my papers have been cleared... twice! I was getting really tired of this, and so wished I could get out of this goddamn country - whose name I had come to hate. Nigeria, though an amazing place with beautiful sceneries all around, was bit of a bore for me. I had never for once like it, but wasn't given that much of a choice to live in. I had higher sights - one to someday be called a citizen of America. But who could say when it would be?

"You always imitate the Whites -" My friends would say, and I'd chuckle, not knowing what thing to say. Not like I wasn't being myself, I had just come to appreciate the way of the foreigners and had made it a part of me.

Now, listen - for my story begins...

"Chinonso! Chinonso!"

That'll be Mum calling. She's always doing that just at the time your favorite show is about to begin.

Getting up reluctantly from my favorite chair, I walked to her room as her eyes were fixed on her phone - probably chatting as usual.

"Have you seen this?" She turned the phone so I could see.

"UNIZIK ADMISSION PROCESS KICKS OFF." I read and shrugged.

"Shouldn't we tell your aunt about this? She will know what to do." She said suggestively, which I gave a 'no' to.

"This is a last month stuff, Mum.  The date's there." I pointed out and showed it to her.

"Oh. November."

"And besides, Mum, I'm so fed up with NAU. I just, I just can't wait for this year to be over so I can apply for a school that'll admit me right away." I said, my mind already made up.

"Oh, don't say so. You know, you have to believe before anything comes your way..."

I cut her short. "True. But I'm so done, Mommy. I've fasted and prayed, but still no admission. For how long will this continue? For how long?" I did my very best to hold back my tears because I knew that would get her upset.

Last year I had thought that I'd be among the first people, but guess things don't really go like you wish it would. I was so enraged not seeing my name on any of the lists, and I was could see my hope of becoming a medical doctor not becoming a reality. I love the medical line so well, and wished for nothing but to be a Paediatrician - as my love for kids was greater than anything. I looked forward to making them happy and making sure all were good, but it seemed my dream college wasn't making it any easier. I was starting to give up, to the point I hoped that other courses would be given to me, just so I wouldn't be left behind. I became depressed at a point and kept to myself, not wanting to see the outside world again. I would cry to the mercy of my pillow, and would question God, which I knew wasn't right.

My Mum and siblings wouldn't stop encouraging me, as they were always there. And most times the little ones would come to me and prophesy all good things in my life - even though they didn't know what was going on. It was nice having them around, as their presence made me stay strong. I was able to pull through in no time, and my prayer life began coming back again.

In the twelfth day of fasting and prayer, I heard a voice. I didn't want to listen at first, knowing my heart was going to be shattered seeing that word I so detested - 'not admitted'. But something kept pushing me, and I was forced to pick up my phone and check - lo and behold the words I had always wanted to see sat magnificently like a king.

"Congratulations -" It read. "You've been admitted!" I read aloud, getting on my knees, as songs of praise filled my lips.

It was the perfect gift I had ever received - and a Christmas miracle indeed!

~ NEVER GIVE UP HOPE ~

. I don't usually write about myself, but I thought that I should do this. I went through a lot last year, and I also learnt a great deal of lesson from my experience. I hope you do, too, cause I know they're a lot of people believing God for what their heart desire. And I know that as far as He's concerned, He'll make anything you wish become a reality... if only you believe. Have a good night ★

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Casan0va: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2020
Ciara9251:
DAY 2 - A Christmas Miracle

I'd never given a thought about how this Christmas will be. But I was certain that it was going to be like every other Christmas. My siblings went about it like it was something worth celebrating at that time, but to me it meant less. It's being two years, and yet there was still no sign of me getting into college. I had the grades and everything, but the colleges here was just something else to say. I couldn't quite catch why my name was yet to be on that list, even after all my papers have been cleared... twice! I was getting really tired of this, and so wished I could get out of this goddamn country - whose name I had come to hate. Nigeria, though an amazing place with beautiful sceneries all around, was bit of a bore for me. I had never for once like it, but wasn't given that much of a choice to live in. I had higher sights - one to someday be called a citizen of America. But who could say when it would be?

"You always imitate the Whites -" My friends would say, and I'd chuckle, not knowing what thing to say. Not like I wasn't being myself, I had just come to appreciate the way of the foreigners and had made it a part of me.

Now, listen - for my story begins...

"Chinonso! Chinonso!"

That'll be Mum calling. She's always doing that just at the time your favorite show is about to begin.

Getting up reluctantly from my favorite chair, I walked to her room as her eyes were fixed on her phone - probably chatting as usual.

"Have you seen this?" She turned the phone so I could see.

"UNIZIK ADMISSION PROCESS KICKS OFF." I read and shrugged.

"Shouldn't we tell your aunt about this? She will know what to do." She said suggestively, which I gave a 'no' to.

"This is a last month stuff, Mum.  The date's there." I pointed out and showed it to her.

"Oh. November."

"And besides, Mum, I'm so fed up with NAU. I just, I just can't wait for this year to be over so I can apply for a school that'll admit me right away." I said, my mind already made up.

"Oh, don't say so. You know, you have to believe before anything comes your way..."

I cut her short. "True. But I'm so done, Mommy. I've fasted and prayed, but still no admission. For how long will this continue? For how long?" I did my very best to hold back my tears because I knew that would get her upset.

Last year I had thought that I'd be among the first people, but guess things don't really go like you wish it would. I was so enraged not seeing my name on any of the lists, and I was could see my hope of becoming a medical doctor not becoming a reality. I love the medical line so well, and wished for nothing but to be a Paediatrician - as my love for kids was greater than anything. I looked forward to making them happy and making sure all were good, but it seemed my dream college wasn't making it any easier. I was starting to give up, to the point I hoped that other courses would be given to me, just so I wouldn't be left behind. I became depressed at a point and kept to myself, not wanting to see the outside world again. I would cry to the mercy of my pillow, and would question God, which I knew wasn't right.

My Mum and siblings wouldn't stop encouraging me, as they were always there. And most times the little ones would come to me and prophesy all good things in my life - even though they didn't know what was going on. It was nice having them around, as their presence made me stay strong. I was able to pull through in no time, and my prayer life began coming back again.

In the twelfth day of fasting and prayer, I heard a voice. I didn't want to listen at first, knowing my heart was going to be shattered seeing that word I so detested - 'not admitted'. But something kept pushing me, and I was forced to pick up my phone and check - lo and behold the words I had always wanted to see sat magnificently like a king.

"Congratulations -" It read. "You've been admitted!" I read aloud, getting on my knees, as songs of praise filled my lips.

It was the perfect gift I had ever received - and a Christmas miracle indeed!

~ NEVER GIVE UP HOPE ~

. I don't usually write about myself, but I thought that I should do this. I went through a lot last year, and I also learnt a great deal of lesson from my experience. I hope you do, too, cause I know they're a lot of people believing God for what their heart desire. And I know that as far as He's concerned, He'll make anything you wish become a reality... if only you believe. Have a good night ★

I don't usually quote long posts, but nice write up cool

1 Like

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2020
Casan0va:

I don't usually quote long posts, but nice write up cool

;DThank you, sir. I really appreciate kiss
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Casan0va: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Ciara9251:

;DThank you, sir. I really appreciate kiss

Look forward to reading more.
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
JUST 3 WISHES

"Alexander honey, please check if the mailman delivered any mail." Mrs. Hill's head popped in as Alexander grumbled and sighed.

"Okay, Mum." he brought his legs down and slipped his feet into the carpet slipper.

Grumbling once again, he said, "I wish the mailman didn't come today."

A flicker of light came suddenly and he moved backwards with fear - just by the door stood a lady, dressed in a pink odd outfit, with hair tied upwards in a bun.

Alexander was taken aback by her presence as he wondered who the strange lady was.

"Don't be afraid," the odd-looking fair lady said. "I won't hurt you." She drew closer to him as Alexander quickly changed position.

"Who are you?" asked a shaken Alexander. "And how did you get here?"

"I am Yasmin." came the lady's response. "I am Mother Nature - the goddess of the earth." she introduced with pride.

"And why should I believe you?"

Yasmin laughed. "All right. What's your first wish going to be?"

Alexandra's brows arched up. "First wish? You also grant wishes?"

"Of course, sweetie. Christmas is all about making wishes... and granting them." she said with a charming smile.

Alexander blinked twice, realizing he wasn't dreaming, as he moved closer and asked about her wand. "Why don't you have one?" he grew suspicious.

"I don't have to own a wand before I grant a wish." she snapped her fingers and it began snowing outside.

"Hey. I thought the snow's stopped." he made toward the window and looked out.

"But I made it snow again." The fair lady walked to his side, and Alexander turned to her.

"You really are Mother Nature." He shouted in ecstasy as Yasmin put a finger on his lips.

"Yes. I'm Mother Nature." She nodded her head as she said. "But you needn't tell anyone or I'll disappear forever." warned the fair lady.

Alexander promised not to and his first wish was granted in no time -

"Mr. President,"

Alexander's eyes stood open.

"Here are the documents you requested for."

His jaw dropped open. "Oh, my."

Not knowing what to do with them, he thought - is being president this hard?

ANTICIPATE grin kiss
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
JUST 3 WISHES

"Alexander honey, please check if the mailman delivered any mail." Mrs. Hill's head popped in as Alexander grumbled and sighed.

"Okay, Mum." he brought his legs down and slipped his feet into the carpet slipper.

A flicker of light came suddenly and he moved backwards with fear - just by the door stood a lady, dressed in a pink odd outfit, with hair tied upwards in a bun.

Alexander was taken aback by her presence as he wondered who the strange lady was.

"Don't be afraid," the odd-looking fair lady said. "I won't hurt you." She drew closer to him as Alexander quickly changed position.

"I am Yasmin." came the lady's response. "I am Mother Nature - the goddess of the earth." she introduced with pride.

"Of course, sweetie. Christmas is all about making wishes... and granting them." she said with a charming smile.

Alexander blinked twice, realizing he wasn't dreaming, as he moved closer and asked about her wand. "Why don't you have one?" he grew suspicious.

"I don't have to own a wand before I grant a wish." she snapped her fingers and it began snowing outside.

"But I made it snow again." The fair lady walked to his side, and Alexander turned to her.

"You really are Mother Nature." He shouted in ecstasy as Yasmin put a finger on his lips.

"Yes. I'm Mother Nature." She nodded her head as she said. "But you needn't tell anyone or I'll disappear forever." warned the fair lady.

"Mr. President,"

He dismissed the man that was about his Dad's age - or so he thought.

"Having fun on your first day, huh?" the fair lady appeared right in front of him.

"Oh, you don't wanna know." He shook his head and felt his neck with the back of his hand. "Oh, I think I'm starting to get sick."

"When you haven't even begun." Yasmin jeered at his remarks.

"And gee, I look really different." Alexander grinned at his new size.

He looked manly now, and was pretty muscular, compared to before.

"Handsome even." Yasmin added, staring admirably.

Having worked all day long, Alexander made another wish. "Make me to be attractive to all girls."

Yasmin's eyes widened. "What?"

"I said make me to be attractive to all girls."

Yasmin reminded, "I wish -" She moved her eyes, and he remembered.

"Oh, yeah."

And with that, and a snap of the finger, came Alexander's desirous wish.

"Oh, my gosh. Is he cute." said one.

"Oh, holy God. I feel like kissing him." said another.

"Isn't he so handsome? So hot -" one fell into her friend's arms.

The girls' screams made Alexander realize he wasn't in the White House anymore.

"Whoa! I'm..."

"Not you?" the fair lady whispered in his ears as only Alexander could see her.

"That wasn't the word I was looking for... but pretty much." he raised his shoulders high as he walked into the wine bar. "A glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, please." he placed his order and the bartender brought it to him.

He noticed the bartender kept stealing glances at him. It seemed girls weren't the only ones attracted to him, he gave a thought about it and drained his glass.

"Where' you from?" came the bartender's voice.

Is he really talking to me, Alexander thought and pushed the glass to him. "No where you should be concerned about."

"Not playing nice." Yasmin whispered.

"Quit it, you!" He snapped and slapped his ear, as the bartender gave him a 'weird' look.

"Sorry. TN." he replied shortly and took out a dollar bill he didn't know was there, from his wallet.

"See you later, bruh. Merry Christmas." he saluted and walked out of the bar.

He loving his new self, and wished that he could keep it forever, if only he knew the fair lady's true form.

"Time for your third wish!" Yasmin squealed and twirled, giving a maniacal laugh Alexander didn't see. "So... what's it gonna be?"

"Let me think." Alexander rubbed his chin with thoughts.

Oh, I'm really gonna enjoy this, Yasmin chuckled inwardly and rubbed her palms together. This was her chance. He was going to be hers forever, and had other plans for him.

"Ah-hah!" Alexander snapped his fingers.

"Yesss?" Yasmin's eyes shone with eagerness. Come on, little pea. We haven't got much time, she pounded her fists in the air.

"I wish I had everything the world's never had!"

Yasmin cackled at his words. "Your wish is my command."

He shut his eyes and let her do her magic thing. Swoosh! went Alexander's wish, trapping him in the very last place he expected to see himself.

"Let me out!" he cried. "Let me out, you backstabber!" he yelled much louder, but no one came to his aid.

He was starting to miss home, and wished nothing more but to be back with his family... again.

"Now I'll never be able to make it back in time for Christmas." the poor lad buried her face in his hands as long agonizing sobs wracked his body to the core. The fair lady had abandoned him, and not even his wishes could save him now.

His greed had gotten him into an even more greater trouble, like his Mum kept on telling him, and now he was going to spend the rest of his life in a golden cage.

GREED PAYS!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
O' MY LOVELY MRS. CLAUS

Christmas - everyone's favorite time of the year - most especially kids, as they new Santa Claus was going to be bringing presents for them. But this time, there's no certain he will as Santa was running out of time. He had to get married, else the North Pole would disappear, and all the elves with it. He had until Christmas Eve to find one, and was left with no choice but to leave for the real world. Until then - there will be no Santa Claus.

"Uncle Pete. Uncle Pete!" A little girl came running downstairs.

"Hey, little niece. What's the rush?" Uncle Pete carried her up on his laps.

"Is Santa coming this Christmas, Uncle Petey? I've been nice all year, you know." she covered her eyes, feeling shy.

"Of course, Zoe. Santa's going to come to town this Christmas." her uncle assured. "I bet he wouldn't miss it for the world."

He still wasn't sure it would be. Peter White loved his niece so much, and would go at any length just to see her happy. He knew something had to be done. Nine more days to go, and yet he hasn't seen anyone - not even his neighbour, Natalie, would look at him. Women are so hard to get, he thought. Maybe he shouldn't have taken up the Santa job in the first place, he sighed as his niece came down from his laps.

"I'll be going upstairs now, Uncle Pete. Mummy and I are having a tea party." she giggled and scurried off.

Oh, that childish giggle, Peter stared in awe, wondering what will happen if his little niece got to know about Santa not coming down the chimney on Christmas Eve - and what would happen to all the elves if Christmas was ruined. "You got to do this, White. It's now or never!" he breathed in and out and walked to the door -

"Natalie, I just want to say that I'm sorry - I'm sorry 'bout everything that went in the past. I shouldn't have left... I know. If you'd let me, I promise to make it up to you." came Peter's pleas.

"Make it up to me? Since when have you fulfilled your promises?" Natalie's eyes burned with fury. "The last time you said that, you never came back to Alaska. So why are you here now?"

"I-I'm sorry, okay? I had business to tend to and all, a-and I..."

"Business?!" Natalie growled. "Business, you say? So business made you never put a call through?" Her eyebrows arched up. "And it also made you forget about me for good six months, huh?" She chuckled at his response and rolled her eyes with hurt. "And to think you cared about me. I loved you, Peter. What is it about you that makes you not want me?" She asked emotionally.

Peter knew he had hurt her truly. And he was ready to make it up to her - I should tell her the truth. There's no time left on my side, and something needs to be done to save Christmas." he threw a quick looked at his watch and up Natalie. "Natalie," he called.

"Oh, just don't say anything, Peter. I've had enough of your excuses." she waved his speech off and slammed the door on his face. "Some jerk!"

Peter could hear her curse.

The magic he had left was starting to wear out. How was he supposed to tell the woman he loved about the one secret he's been keeping for thirteen years? All this ran through his mind as he headed home, down. This was his fault, he told himself. I should have trusted her with my secret. "I mean, what harm would be done doing so?"

"Oh, so many, old man!"

He raised his head at the sound of a voice - one he wasn't expecting to hear any time soon. "Beaverman?"

This beaver was much normal than he expected. "What are you doing in the big world?"

"Came to see you, old friend." he made towards Peter White and hugged him.

"Ho, ho, ho. It's good to see you. How's the little world?" Santa lowered his voice as he asked.

Beaverman gave no positive answer to his question and said, "We all miss you, Santa."

Santa shook his head. "My magic is going away, Beaverman. I can't find anyone to marry me. The one I love hates me and wishes not to see me again. Oh,I give up." he slumped onto the couch and placed his legs on the table.

"No friend of mine gives up on anything - especially not Santa!" Beaverman spoke with authority.

"What can I do? Christmas is officially ruined because of me." A frustrated sigh eluded quivering cold lips.

Beaverman wasn't happy seeing Santa way. He wanted to help - and he knew exactly how he would so that the Christmas spirit will be kept alive and never be forgotten.

"Knock, knock."

"Who is there?"

"A partridge in a pear tree?" a silly response rang pleasantly right outside.

"Oh. Who are you?" Natalie looked at the strange fellow. "Are you looking for anyone?"

A grinning beaverman walked in. "You Natalie?"

"I am -" Natalie replied. "Um, who are you?"

"A friend of Santa." Beaverman forgot about Natalie not knowing about them... yet.

"Santa?"

"I mean... Mr. Sans." he changed the subject.

"Oh. Well, how may I help you?"

"What you should be asking me is, How can I?" Beaverman wiggled his nose as his brows made funny movement.

"Is that mascara, I see?" Natalia looked closely as he pulled away.

"No. No... no. It can't be."

"Ah. Well, uh. I think I should call the cops then."

Beaverman panicked at the sound. "Oh, you better not." he got in front of her with his arms stuck out.

"You should give Peter a chance." he said suddenly.

"Peter?" Natalie's eyes grew. "Oh, I see. Peter sent you here so you would convince me to come back to him?" She chuckled at his speech.

"No, he didn't. You don't know Peter so well, and... and I can promise you that you once you get to know him, you'd get to love him." Beaverman tried to convince, "Just please give him a chance. You have no idea how awful he feels knowing he'd hurt you."

"Well, if he does, why isn't he here?"

Beaverman shifted to the side.

"P-Peter?" short gasps escaped Natalie's lips. "Peter, how did you...?"

"I should tell you something, Natalie. I shouldn't have hidden it from you."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Natalie stuttered, her right hand still placed on her mouth.

"I'm.... I'm -"

The words were stuck.

"I'm Santa." he finally confessed, and Natalie laughed to his surprise.

"You gotta be kidding me -" she couldn't stop laughing. "Santa's just a legendary patron saint of children," she defined. "He's not real."

"Well, this guy is." Beaverman pointed out, reminding them of his presence.

"Don't ruin the moment." Santa cut him short, knowing he would take a really long time trying to explain to her.

"I am Santa, Natalie. The North Pole is collapsing. You're the only one that can save it."

"Ahem!" Beaver coughed. "Hello, I think you're forgetting the proposal part."

"Beaver!"

"Sorry. Was just saying."

"What proposal?" Natalie looked at him, confused.

"Natalie, I've loved you. I've always loved you for as long as you knew. You never knew me then, but I did - I'm truly sorry for every pain that I'd caused you. I never should have left without saying goodbye." the lump already formed in his throat stopped him from going further.

"Awe, Petey." Natalie felt emotional at that instant. She never should have been so hard on him, she regretted. She loved Peter so, and nothing would make happier than to have him by her side. "Oh. Peter." She looked at him as tears welled in her eyes.

"If you don't kiss him, I will" Beaverman joked, as they laughed softly and got their lips entwined, not wasting time.

It was a happy moment for Santa, as his wish of finding a Mrs. Claus, was finally fulfilled. Christmas was saved at last - and so was the North Pole and all the tiny people in it.

And they all lived... HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Okay, my lovelies. I know you'll notice some mistakes. Bear with me. I type really fast, especially when with my phone. I proofread, of course, but then when I see there isn't any time left, I just scan through once and leave it for another day... depends. It seems my time here will be cut short, owning to the breaking news about ASUU calling off the strike and all. Awe. But don't worry, I'll try as hard as anything to be updating here. You can bet on that. That'll be all now. Have a good night... and a wonderful holiday to y'all (☆^ー^☆)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 24, 2020
Ciara9251:
Okay, my lovelies. I know you'll notice some mistakes. Bear with me. I type really fast, especially when with my phone. I proofread, of course, but then when I see there isn't any time left, I just scan through once and leave it for another day... depends. It seems my time here will be cut short, owning to the breaking news about ASUU calling off the strike and all. Awe. But don't worry, I'll try as hard as anything to be updating here. You can bet on that. That'll be all now. Have a good night... and a wonderful holiday to y'all (☆^ー^☆)

What is youR discipline?

1 Like

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2020
donproject:

What is youR discipline?

Discipline? As in the course I'm studying? Or the level? I'm kinda confused here... lol
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2020
Ciara9251:

Discipline? As in the course I'm studying? Or the level? I'm kinda confused here... lol

Your course

1 Like

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2020
donproject:

Your course

Oh. Human Anatomy.
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Ideadoctor(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
well done Ciara9251 I am stucked in the Santa world too,hoping for more updates
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by AntiBalogunodua: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
[/s]
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST
  How I Loved Mr Nicholas

Brianna Rivera sat wondering if she would ever get anyone to ask her out. Her friends were all dating except her - and this made her feel really bad as she wanted to belong - to be a part of the reigning clique.

Her best friend Miranda had a boyfriend - Scott by name. And sometimes she envied seeing them together as it gave her the creeps. She wished for a man of her own, and hoped she'd find the perfect one for her this Christmas.

Greeting cards have all been sent
The Christmas rush is through
But I still have one wish to make
A special one for you
Merry Christmas darling
We're apart that's true
But I can dream and in my dreams
I'm Christmas-ing with you
Holidays are joyful
There's always something new...

"Something new! Christmas is the best!" a girl of about seven punched the air at the sound of the music.

"Hey, guys." Brianna waved as she walked towards her siblings.

"I wonder where Brianne's going." the little girl said.

"Hey, Janine." Brianna said, and stooped to kiss her forehead.

"Where' you going, sis?" little Janine asked as Joshua's gruff voice came.

"Miranda's of course."

Joshua was eleven and half - he was Brianna's kid bro. He had a hots for Brianna's best friend, Miranda Green. But his sister never lets him come with her whenever she went to her house. And anytime the Miranda came visiting, he'd be either or school or no where close to home, which got him feeling bad. He grew grumpy all the time whenever her name was mentioned, and would play pranks on Brianna just so he could get on her nerves for not taking him with her.

"Oh, quit being silly, Joshua!" Brianna gave his ear a draw.

"Can I come with you, Brianna?" asked her little sister.

"No, you can't." Brianna called as she slid the glass door open and stepped out.

She jogged down the lane, hands tucked in her pants pockets, as she stopped for a milkshake first before continuing for Miranda's house, which she could see from where she was.

The airy smell of Christmas blew into her nostrils as she inhaled. She couldn't remember when last she enjoyed that smell - but she liked the feeling it gave her. Letting her long hair swing freely in the wind, and her feet lead her through the snowy ground, she walked elegantly, not noticing the average, auburn-haired fella, dressed in a thick black coat, with a scarf that its tip swayed in the wind as it rested perfectly around his neck.

"Hello," he summoned up courage and walked to her.

"Hello?" she looked up at the strange fella as she peered into two dazzling forest green eyes she had never dreamt to look into.

"Do you live around here?"

A blush coated her cheeks as he asked. "Yes. I do live around here."

"Nicholas." he stretched his hand out to her.

"I'm... I'm..."

She couldn't say.

"Brianne?"

She stood stunned.  How does he know my name?

"Your necklace." the handsome fella pointed, and Brianna smiled.

"Oh."

She loved the way his dimple shone as he smiled, and the way his curly auburn hair was. Maybe he's not Canadian.

"Uh, thought you were headed somewhere?" Nicholas reminded, and she laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry. I just get nervous when I meet someone cute - cu... cu. I mean, new." She corrected shakily. Get yourself together, Brianne! she scolded herself and clasped her fingers. "Um, ahem. I gotta be going now."

"I shall come." he spoke like he was in the nineties.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Let me come with you." he spoke normally now.

"Oh, um, uh, ye-yeah sure." Brianna gave a nervous smile, letting him come.

She kept stealing glances at him, which he didn't notice. This fella standing right beside her looked like a god - damn hot, glowing skin. I wonder if he's human at all, she thought to herself as they walked.

They got to Miranda's house, and she introduced him, making her best friend not so comfortable with him around.

"You said you know this guy?" Miranda's 'suspicious' look came again as she whispered to her best friend.

"Uh... yes?" the latter whispered back, not so sure if she meant to lie.

"And he also lives here?"

Nicholas could hear them from across the living room, a smirk eluding his lips at the sound of Brianna's voice - 

The girls were unaware that he could hear them talking. And Brianna, who didn't stop throwing quick looks at him, knew not he was seeing her.

Brianna was slowly falling in love with this guy. She wanted to know more things about him. And hopefully get to be close.

"So... where' you from?" Brianna asked the minute they left Miranda's house. She had felt sorry that she had lied to Miranda about knowing him well, whereas they just met. She knew her best friend - and was pretty much aware that she could query her bringing a stranger in, but it was worth the risk.

The auburn-haired bloke gave a straight answer to her question. "Patera — North Europe." he added.

"Uh." She curved her lips at his reply. Her major was History — how come she's never had of Patera before, she blinked, and brushed the thoughts aside.

From that day onwards, the two became friends, and even visited each other whenever they wanted. Surprisingly, Nicholas never mentioned his parents or why they never came to see him... not even once — she was forced to ask him one day, as he gave no clearer answer to her question, waving it off. Brianna, as though casted with a spell, didn't bother bringing it up again.

She got her Christmas wish, yes. But did she really know who this Nicholas was? No — because she was so blinded by love that she couldn't see him for what he was.

Nicholas on his part, played it well. He would visit often, and also would buy gifts of all kinds whenever he came around. It seemed everyone was under his spell; everyone but one.

"You are one big liar, you know that?" Miranda walked up to him one day, an angry expression lingering on her face as she spoke with arms folded.

"How?" Nicholas turned to her.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "But I do know that you're not really who you say you are."

"And have you any proof?" Nicholas smirked at her ridiculous words and walked away.

Miranda knew there was something odd about him, but she couldn't tell what it was. She just didn't trust this guy as she was certain he was hiding something from them - something he didn't want anyone knowing. She tried to tell her best friend this, but all she said fell on deaf ears.

Miranda loved Brianna so much, and couldn't risk seeing her hurt. Why was her best friend being so stubborn over a guy she didn't know? Not giving her much of a choice, she decided to keep her thoughts to herself, else their friendship would be ruined.

"Hey, honey. What' you doing?" Miranda's mother walked in one Tuesday morn.

Miranda, whose eyes were fixed on the picture album in her laps, relieved them a bit and got them on her mother. "Hey, mum. "I'm just going through your pictures here." she replied.

"May I?"

Miranda nodded as she sat beside her. They glanced through every picture, as they laughed, reigniting old memories — but one photo caught Miranda's attention, making her stop. "It can't be!" she said aloud.

"What can't be?" her mother looked at her, confused.

"Mum -" she raised her head up, resting fingers beginning to tremble.

"What is that?"

"How do you know this guy, mom?" Miranda got her eyes on the picture once again, and pointed to the man in the middle of two women; her mum she could recognize perfectly.

"Oh, that's an old classmate of mine, baby." came a shocking response that threw Miranda off balance.

"A-an old c-classmate?" she stuttered, not believing her mum.

"Mm-hmm. He used to live just down the street, but unfortunately he passed away many years ago. Why?"

Miranda couldn't say anything but got up instead. With hands clasping the album and, a shaky feet, the frightened girl walked out the door, ignoring her mother's call.

She headed straight to her best friend's house, still not knowing how she would take the news, as their front door slid open before she could knock.

"Mira?"

Her lips quivered with no words coming out of it.

"Mira, is something wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost or something." Brianna joked. "Why don't you come in first?" she ushered her in as Miranda made no movement.

"I'm talking to you, Mira. What's wrong?" Brianna was taken aback by her present state. "Miranda!"

Miranda unclasped her arms and turned the picture book to her.

"And what's that you got there?"

"Look closely." Miranda said, and Brianna took the book from her.

"All I see is your -" Brianna gasped, catching sight of Nicholas. "Miranda, what is this?" she averted her gaze from the picture, not believing it herself.

Miranda could say no word.

"How is Nicholas Garcia in this picture?" she asked again, seeking for an explanation.

"Brianna," Miranda's lips moved. "Nicholas is a ghost. He died many years ago, Brianne."

Brianna's head spun at the mention of the last sentence. "You're lying!" she said. My Nicholas can't be dead. He can't be!" she shouted insanely. "No! No, Nicholas is not dead. He's not the one in that picture. Nicholas is not dead!" she kept on screaming as Miranda held her firmly.

Brianna's heart was shattered. The one guy she gotten to love so dear, was nothing but a walking dead. How would she able to explain to anyone that came asking? Nicholas was not real, and now he's gone. Is this really goodbye? How will she be able to get through this?

... and for the very first time, Brianna Rivera felt worse than she had ever felt — but never for once did she stop thinking of her dearest Nicholas. Goodbye's not the last, she quoted at the end.

THIS IS MY HAPPILY NEVER AFTER TALE!

~ THE END ~

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
labelle123, charytea, bimberry1307, gucciqueen38,
parismoore, biadefolar, adesina12, giannaaaaaa,larrysun danwrites Thronekid, D9ty7, Tiffanyj, helenbee, teebashy, prettydiva89, fatalveli, harjibolar10, fembleez1, stuff46, Divepen, cybershow, Tattesco, KimberlyWest
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
AntiBalogunodua:
[s][/s]

Uh. You didn't even say anything about the story here. But went on ruling out another's comment. Great move sad sad

Note the irony.
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
donproject, Ideadoctor
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
So... we've come to the end of our Christmas specials. Please drop your comments, because that'll make my Christmas a merry one. I LOVE YOU 乂❤‿❤乂
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by AntiBalogunodua: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
[s]
Ideadoctor:
[/s]
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Ciara9251:
So... we've come to the end of our Christmas specials. Please drop your comments, because that'll make my Christmas a merry one. I LOVE YOU 乂❤‿❤乂

By the way, have you published any book?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2020
donproject:

By the way, have you published any book?

Not on amazon or anywhere. The only thing that's holding me... is finding a professional editor.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

TO YOU... AND TO EVERYONE
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Casan0va: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ciara9251:

Not on amazon or anything. The only thing that's holding me is finding a professional editor... MERRY CHRISTMAS

TO YOU... AND TO EVERYONE
Sweetheart, you don't need a professional editor anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Casan0va: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ciara9251:
JUST 3 WISHES

"Mr. President,"

He dismissed the man that was about his Dad's age - or so he thought.

"Having fun on your first day, huh?" the fair lady appeared right in front of him.

"Oh, you don't wanna know." He shook his head and felt his neck with the back of his hand. "Oh, I think I'm starting to get sick."

"When you haven't even begun." Yasmin jeered at his remarks.

"And gee, I look really different." Alexander grinned at his new size.

He looked manly now, and was pretty muscular, compared to before.

"Handsome even." Yasmin added, staring admirably.

Having worked all day long, Alexander made another wish. "Make me to be attractive to all girls."

Yasmin's eyes widened. "What?"

"I said make me to be attractive to all girls."

Yasmin reminded, "I wish -" She moved her eyes, and he remembered.

"Oh, yeah."

And with that, and a snap of the finger, came Alexander's desirous wish.

"Oh, my gosh. Is he cute." said one.

"Oh, holy God. I feel like kissing him." said another.

"Isn't he so handsome? So hot -" one fell into her friend's arms.

The girls' screams made Alexander realize he wasn't in the White House anymore.

"Whoa! I'm..."

"Not you?" the fair lady whispered in his ears as only Alexander could see her.

"That wasn't the word I was looking for... but pretty much." he raised his shoulders high as he walked into the wine bar. "A glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, please." he placed his order and the bartender brought it to him.

He noticed the bartender kept stealing glances at him. It seemed girls weren't the only ones attracted to him, he gave a thought about it and drained his glass.

"Where' you from?" came the bartender's voice.

Is he really talking to me, Alexander thought and pushed the glass to him. "No where you should be concerned about."

"Not playing nice." Yasmin whispered.

"Quit it, you!" He snapped and slapped his ear, as the bartender gave him a 'weird' look.

"Sorry. TN." he replied shortly and took out a dollar bill he didn't know was there, from his wallet.

"See you later, bruh. Merry Christmas." he saluted and walked out of the bar.

He loving his new self, and wished that he could keep it forever, if only he knew the fair lady's true form.

"Time for your third wish!" Yasmin squealed and twirled, giving a maniacal laugh Alexander didn't see. "So... what's it gonna be?"

"Let me think." Alexander rubbed his chin with thoughts.

Oh, I'm really gonna enjoy this, Yasmin chuckled inwardly and rubbed her palms together. This was her chance. He was going to be hers forever, and had other plans for him.

"Ah-hah!" Alexander snapped his fingers.

"Yesss?" Yasmin's eyes shone with eagerness. Come on, little pea. We haven't got much time, she pounded her fists in the air.

"I wish I had everything the world's never had!"

Yasmin cackled at his words. "Your wish is my command."

He shut his eyes and let her do her magic thing. Swoosh! went Alexander's wish, trapping him in the very last place he expected to see himself.

"Let me out!" he cried. "Let me out, you backstabber!" he yelled much louder, but no one came to his aid.

He was starting to miss home, and wished nothing more but to be back with his family... again.

"Now I'll never be able to make it back in time for Christmas." the poor lad buried her face in his hands as long agonizing sobs wracked his body to the core. The fair lady had abandoned him, and not even his wishes could save him now.

His greed had gotten him into an even more greater trouble, like his Mum kept on telling him, and now he was going to spend the rest of his life in a golden cage.

GREED PAYS!

You write beautifully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Casan0va:

Sweetheart, you don't need a professional editor anything.

I need one, like seriously. You know, typing so many words in a day can get one confused. And to add to it, the textpad makes it really complicated. If you wanna type a word, it automatically changes it, which so annoys me. I have to go through, like for a thousand time, which takes so many days. So I decided to stop with the constant editing until I'm ready to publish in the future cry.
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Casan0va:

You write beautifully.

And oh, thank you so much, sir. I really appreciate cheesy wink
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Casan0va: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ciara9251:

And oh, thank you so much, sir. I really appreciate cheesy wink

Don't "sir" zone me grin
Me that is looking for wife

Please oh, let's not attract curses to ourselves cheesy

1 Like

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Casan0va: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ciara9251:

I need one, like seriously. You know, typing so many words in a day can get one confused. And to add to it, the textpad makes it really complicated. If you wanna type a word, it automatically changes it, which so annoys me. I have to go through, like for a thousand time, which takes so many days. So I decided to stop with the constant editing until I'm ready to publish in the future cry.

Unless that.
You can take it one at a time though.
Focus on the one you've already written before you write another.

1 Like

Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Casan0va:

Don't "sir" zone me grin
Me that is looking for wife

Please oh, let's not attract curses to ourselves cheesy

cheesy Lol. No. That's just how I am to everyone I meet for the first time. But if you insist, no probs, dear kiss. Lol.
Re: GOODBYE'S NOT THE LAST: How I Loved Mr. Nicholas (A 5 in 1 JESSY STORY) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Casan0va:

Unless that.
You can take it one at a time though.
Focus on the one you've already written before you write another.

I know, right? That's why I work on short stories now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Officer Of The Law 21+ / God's Pen Meets Church Rat! / Gory Tale (1): Deadly Chatter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.