Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Foodcashnetwork - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Foodcashnetwork (702 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foodcashnetwork by Chidsgirl: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Please has anyone been paid recently by foodcashnetwork
Re: Foodcashnetwork by Choca(f): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2021
I don't know anyone who has been paid BY FoodCash Network despite the tenure of their investments being due. My investment is due and not one message from them. My friend's was due since December and they have been unreachable even till now.
They have not been reachable, they don't pick calls or respond to messages.
At this point it is safe to say that they are a scam scheme and people should beware of them.
Re: Foodcashnetwork by pebes: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hi,
They are scam.
I invested in Dec and till now I haven't been paid.
We are starting a group of people defrauded by fcn.
Please reach out to me
to be added to the group.
We want to fight back and get our money back.
Chat me up if you want to fight back.
Choca:
I don't know anyone who has been paid BY FoodCash Network despite the tenure of their investments being due. My investment is due and not one message from them. My friend's was due since December and they have been unreachable even till now.
They have not been reachable, they don't pick calls or respond to messages.
At this point it is safe to say that they are a scam scheme and people should beware of them.
Re: Foodcashnetwork by chidex987: 5:02pm On May 17, 2021
please how do we join the group

pebes:
Hi,
They are scam.
I invested in Dec and till now I haven't been paid.
We are starting a group of people defrauded by fcn.
Please reach out to me
to be added to the group.
We want to fight back and get our money back.
Chat me up if you want to fight back.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Reduce Cost And Increase Profit / 2 Tons Of Catfish Available For Sale In Ogun State / #Sundayspecialwitholucassava: "The 'K' Factor In Cassava Production"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.