Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Project Oneafrica - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Project Oneafrica (173 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Oneafrica by Pjoneya(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hi
My name is Mr Paul Oneya and I work with Dr. Godwin Ukeje an International Consultant/Business Coach at Project OneAFRICA, Get Paid Weekly Project.

Thanks for joining our Business support group, where we will be exposing to you how we intend to support you to build massive wealth via our campaign, to fund your dreams.

Here, we support you to generate a cumulative earnings of N500,000 Naira to 2million within 2 months, and to keep earning a weekly income of N10,000 to N150,000 Naira.

Just a brief introduction about 'Project OneAFRICA, Get Paid Weekly':

We are in the Connecting Economy, and that's how most brands have become multi-billion dollar brands today (Eg Amazon, Facebook, Airbnb, etc)

Our Aim in this project is to help individuals become financially successful within 3 months to 3years.... Those who have followed this system in the past 1 year plus have grown to make at least N4million monthly..

The only requirement is the willingness to build a business and to own a smart phone or laptop because most of the tools are used and accessible via these devices from anywhere across the globe.

Now our international Consultant will be unveiling this great Business Opportunity.

Topic: "Project OneAFRICA, Get Paid Weekly. Business Expo"

To be part of this great revolutionary business drop your number in the comment box to get a PASSCODE & DETAILS.
Re: Project Oneafrica by Stanchem029: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Pjoneya:
Hi
My name is Mr Paul Oneya and I work with Dr. Godwin Ukeje an International Consultant/Business Coach at Project OneAFRICA, Get Paid Weekly Project.

Thanks for joining our Business support group, where we will be exposing to you how we intend to support you to build massive wealth via our campaign, to fund your dreams.

Here, we support you to generate a cumulative earnings of N500,000 Naira to 2million within 2 months, and to keep earning a weekly income of N10,000 to N150,000 Naira.

Just a brief introduction about 'Project OneAFRICA, Get Paid Weekly':

We are in the Connecting Economy, and that's how most brands have become multi-billion dollar brands today (Eg Amazon, Facebook, Airbnb, etc)

Our Aim in this project is to help individuals become financially successful within 3 months to 3years.... Those who have followed this system in the past 1 year plus have grown to make at least N4million monthly..

The only requirement is the willingness to build a business and to own a smart phone or laptop because most of the tools are used and accessible via these devices from anywhere across the globe.

Now our international Consultant will be unveiling this great Business Opportunity.

Topic: "Project OneAFRICA, Get Paid Weekly. Business Expo"

To be part of this great revolutionary business drop your number in the comment box to get a PASSCODE & DETAILS.
Create a WhatsApp group, drop your number here so that people can add you

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Investing In Bitcoin In Africa / Toriola Raises Stake In MTN Nigeria Communications Plc By Over N85m / My New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.