Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking (4614 Views)

Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / Bbnaija's Venita Glows In New Sexy Photos As She Rocks Fendi Designer Wears / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking by Dilfgem(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Veteran DJ and billionaire daughter Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola known as Cuppy has been rocking different kind of designer but this time around she is rocking an Italian designer called Fendi.

Click here for more details: https://www.reallifegist.com/top-10-fendi-designer-rocked-by-dj-cuppy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking by Heineken(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Na her own wahala be that mbok.. Christmas don near and people never too buy chicken for my area...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking by kenzysmith: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
w

Re: Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking by cassidy1996(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2020
oh! boy! see big meat
Re: Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking by TANID(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2020
cassidy1996:
oh! boy! see big meat
i see am o o o but i no fi chop am na hin be problem

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking by timibare(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2020
she's cute
Re: Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cuppy this one you dey fat anyhow shocked but when will our girls learn to cover themselves
Re: Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking by Denique(f): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
It is well...

Re: Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking by saxietohgbaskie(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
See better Afang soup. With enough Ponmo and Okporoko fish. Na to just find FUFU wey soft take murder am. This Geh will be so sweet. I just just dey imagine her ringtone for bed.

This wan wee be giving you ringtone in pho-be
Re: Photos Of Dj Cuppy That Rocked Fendi Designer And Got People Talking by Rrex99(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Why she no go naked instead undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle's Daughter Weds In Ikoyi Registry-Photo / “when Banky W Saw Me Nude” – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment / Ten Expensive Things Wizkid Owns►private Jet►mansion►cars►hd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.