Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years (2370 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / Adesina: Atiku Was Part Of Nigeria's Rot, He Lacks Right To Criticise Buhari / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Look at the criminal British looters calling Nigeria a ''failed state''.

The cheek of them.

The sheer audacity of them.

Are you aware that Nigeria did not have a single power plant at independence after 70 years of British rule?

Our first power plant was Kainji Dam, commissioned in 1964 by the Balewa administration.

Before independence, the British simply imported large industrial generators to power the GRAs where their officials lived.

The rest of Nigeria lived with candles and lanterns.

Our first university was commissioned in 1962.

University of Ibadan.

Today we have 200 universities, compared to ZERO at independence.

Literacy rate is 70% today compared to 5% at independence.

Were it not for independence, the overwhelming majority of you would be illiterate, barefoot village farmers or hunters of rabbits and cockroaches just like your grandparents were under colonialism.

At most you'd be a tailor, or shoemaker, or barber. Or palm wine tapper.

Certainly not one of the doctors, lawyers, engineers, software developers, industrialists, and bankers we have today, courtesy of independence.

The British colonialists invested next to nothing in public education.

So there was mass illiteracy across Nigeria in 1960.

Only when indigenous Nigerian rule began did literacy rates rise, as govt built THOUSANDS of public schools across the federation.

That is why your parents are educated, and were able to educate you.

It was because of INDEPENDENCE and indigenous rule.

We may have corruption today.

But the corruption we have today is CHILD'S PLAY compared to what went on during colonial rule.

Today, in a really bad year of corruption, we may lose 30% of our annual income to looters.

Under colonialism, we lost 95% of our annual income to British looters and embezzlers.

That was why at independence, after 70 years of British rule and export of Nigeria's resources, Nigeria was an undeveloped bush with naked, malnourished children walking the streets, no industries, no electricity, virtually no roads or infrastructure, and an illiterate population.

SO BRITAIN....do us all a favour, and..SHUT UP.
Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
OsuAmaka:
They claimed that Gowon looted half of the Central Bank but they themselves won't return the loots they stole from us.

They also created the Eastern region, lumped all different ethnic groups in the east together and put them under the domination of ibos. Today, ibos believe they have a right over the ethnic nationalities they never had contact with before the coming of the British.

-Osu amaka

Yes, and according to Harold Smith, a former British colonial officer, the British rigged Nigeria's independence elections in 1959 to install the northern hegemony which we are still battling with till today.

They also ensured most of the army bases and military assets were located in the north so as to concentrate federal power in the north.

Anybody who takes British criticism of Nigeria as anything more than the shameless ranting of demented hypocrites needs their head checked.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
''Britain Rigged Nigeria's Independence Elections'' - Harold Smith (ex colonial officer)

The man Harold Smith is not new in Nigerian history. He is one of the architects of the colonial foundation that led to Nigeria’s independence in 1960. I met him in a meeting three weeks ago where he opened up a bit on lingering problems in Africa, especially Nigeria’s unbalanced so-political relationship. We asked if he could make this known to the media. His response was “I am in my 80s now; I have agreed. In the past ‘they’ did not want me to say anything, but now I don’t want to go to my grave without telling the truth about the atrocities perpetrated in Africa by the colonialists.

On a Ben TV programme last Thursday, Harold Smith spoke about what went on behind the scene before independence. The Oxford University graduate had this to say about his role in Nigeria’s pre- and post-independence era.

“Our agenda was to completely exploit Africa.

Nigeria was my duty post. When we assessed Nigeria, this was what we found in the southern region: strength, intelligence, a determination to succeed, well established history, complex but focused life styles, great hope and aspirations… the East is good in business and technology, the West is good in administration and commerce, law and medicine, but it was a pity we planned our agenda to give power “at all costs” to the north. Our mission was accomplished by destroying the opposition on all fronts. The West led in the fight for independence, and was punished for asking for freedom”.

Harold Smith justified the British agenda of colonialism in Nigeria, which he believed was originally to help build Africa after the ruins of slave trade, but lamented that the British only looked after themselves and not Nigerian interest. “The British really let Nigeria down. When I see Nigerians being accused of fraud and from what I saw on the streets of Lagos, the British were the worst fraudsters”, he said.

He said the time has come now to see people of intelligent minds with an open and inclusive agenda for all Nigerians in power, people who will really look after Nigeria’s large population. However, he added: “I still curiously and sorrowfully see now that the British have not let go of Nigeria, her wealth, her future”.

He said that Caucasians now assert themselves as the keepers of the “New Age” keys, adding that it was “only logical for Europeans to maintain their position of power, scientific superiority, economic exploitation; they must continue to perpetuate their lies and falsehoods and this is the most unkind cut of all in relation to the Nigerian situation”.

According to him, Nigeria, a great nation was crippled not because of military juntas or corrupt leaders alone but by the British and American fear of Nigeria’s great future. He confessed, “The fear of the place that will be our ‘dumping ground’ really occupied our minds”. Some of the things he said were not new to Nigerians or to the whole world but hearing it from the horse’s mouth is quite revealing and established more reality zones.

He submitted that the colonial rulers did a lot of havoc while they were in Africa, and planted time bombs when they finally left. “What we have seen since independence is an administration of new internal colonial masters, fellow Nigerians doing more damage to Nigeria. Instead of detonating the time bombs planted by the British, it is planting mines”.

He added that “It was my duty to carry out all of the above and I was loyal to my country. Nigerians should try to be loyal to their country - leaders and followers alike. Love your country. You have got the potentials to be great again and the whole world knows this. I’m sorry for the evil done to Nigeria. I can’t say sorry enough’.

https://www.nairaland.com/595708/harold-smith-colonial-britains-hidden

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by WoundedLamb: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
OP, nice write-up but but I have a slightly different view. You're comparing colonization and leadership, and I believe the comparison is wrong both in terms of time and in terms of concept.

The colonial masters didn't scramble for Africa with the aim of providing leadership. They fought for Africa in order to enrich their respective countries, they didn't go there to build nations. As at that time, it wasn't termed "corruption", it was more like a way of life. Europeans nations exploring the world to bring home wealth was seen as one of the genuine means through which a country could expand its territory and increase its wealth. Just like people who took home war loots in the bible, Europeans conquered Africa and took home your resources, they were your colonial masters and not your leaders. It was wrong, inhuman but not against the law as far as civilization was concerned.

What you have in Nigeria is far different. Your leaders are not colonial masters. Your leaders are your own people whom you've entrusted with the task of building your nation and who have promised to do just that. But then they turn around to steal from you. They started behaving like your conquerors. And instead of calling them out, you're saying they haven't done as much as your conquerors who never even had the task of taking care of you. It's like comparing the way your father treats you and the way your master treats you (assuming you were sold to slavery). The reality is that the British people didn't fail you as you never gave them any mandate and they didn't promise to build your nation. But I think it's safe to say your leaders failed you. If you want to compare these guys and your leaders, compare how they lead their country and how your leaders lead your country.

You may not agree with my perspective but we should both agree that if Nigeria tending towards being failed nation is a fact, then it shouldn't matter who said it. The US, Canada, Australia, etc. were all colonized this same British but we don't see them always holding on to that subject as a shield against criticism. It's not forgotten but the fact is that the world has moved on and we can't keep using our past as an excuse. I think the question should be, is Nigeria really becoming a failed state or not? Comparing our present leaders with the Europeans of the colonization century is, to me, a frantic attempt at shying away from reality.

Just an opinion.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by nairalandankrah: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
She (Britain) created you...so she can rape you as many times as she deems fit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
WoundedLamb:
OP, you're comparing colonization and leadership. And I believe the comparison is wrong both in terms of time and in terms of concept.

The colonial masters didn't scramble for Africa with the aim of providing leadership. They fought for Africa in order to enrich their respective countries, they didn't go there to build nations. As at that time, it wasn't termed "corruption", it was more like a way of life. Europeans nations exploring the world to bring home wealth was seen as one of the genuine means through which a country could expand its territory and increase its wealth. Just like people who took home war loots in the bible, Europeans conquered Africa and took home your resources, they were your colonial masters and not your leaders. It was wrong, inhuman but not against the law as far as civilization was concerned.

What you have in Nigeria is far different. Your leaders are not colonial masters. Your leaders are your own people whom you've entrusted with the task of building your nation and who have promised to do just that. But then they turn around to steal from you. They started behaving like your conquerors. And instead of calling them out, you're saying they haven't done as much as your conquerors who never even had the task of taking care of you. It's like comparing the way your father treats you and the way your master treats you (assuming you were sold to slavery). The reality is that the British people didn't fail you as you never gave them any mandate and they didn't promise to build your nation. But I think it's safe to say your leaders failed you. If you want to compare these guys and your leaders, compare how they lead their country and how your leaders lead your country

Just an opinion.

Arrant nonsense.

You're talking from the perspective of a person who has been brainwashed to believe it is ''not a bad thing'' for another nation to leave its shores, go to another nation, and plunder, wreck, and loot it, in order to enrich itself.

That has ALWAYS been wrong and evil.

Every bit as evil as looting your own country.

How do you think God, the Creator of the Earth sees it?

Do you think God says ''oh, the British leaders were not looting their own country. It was a foreign country or continent that they looted. So the crime is not as bad as if they had looted their own country''?

If anything, from God's perspective, looting another nation is WORSE, not better.

When the West African Moors left to civilize Europe between 700AD and the 1400s, they could have easily looted Europe and converted everyone there to Islam and forced them to speak African languages and hate their heritage etc. Instead the Moors led Europe out of her Dark Ages and into the Renaissance, which led to their Industrial Revolution. they brought education, architecture, science, and medicine to Europe.

Go on Google Images and type in ''Moorish crests''. You will see hundreds of aristocratic European family crests and coat of arms featuring their black African moorish ancestors, whom they honour till this day, because of their positive influence on European development.

The colonial era was not 'biblical times' of 2000 years ago. It was less than 200 years ago, so saying that brigandage and looting of other nations was 'acceptable' and 'normal' in the 19th century, long after the Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution, is an exercise in self-deceit and tomfoolery.

Stop making excuses for people who came here and destroyed your civilization and looted your treasures.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
WoundedLamb:
OP, nice write-up but but I have a slightly different view. You're comparing colonization and leadership, and I believe the comparison is wrong both in terms of time and in terms of concept.

What you have in Nigeria is far different. Your leaders are not colonial masters. Your leaders are your own people whom you've entrusted with the task of building your nation and who have promised to do just that. But then they turn around to steal from you. They started behaving like your conquerors. And instead of calling them out, you're saying they haven't done as much as your conquerors who never even had the task of taking care of you. It's like comparing the way your father treats you and the way your master treats you (assuming you were sold to slavery). The reality is that the British people didn't fail you as you never gave them any mandate and they didn't promise to build your nation. But I think it's safe to say your leaders failed you. If you want to compare these guys and your leaders, compare how they lead their country and how your leaders lead your country.

You may not agree with my perspective but we should both agree that if Nigeria tending towards being failed nation is a fact, then it shouldn't matter who said it. The US, Canada, Australia, etc. were all colonized this same British but we don't see them always holding on to that subject as a shield against criticism. It's not forgotten but the fact is that the world has moved on and we can't keep using our past as an excuse. I think the question should be, is Nigeria really becoming a failed state or not? Comparing our present leaders with the Europeans of the colonization century is, to me, a frantic attempt at shying away from reality.

Just an opinion.
Nice rebuttal, nothing more to add.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
rosskiti:

Arrant nonsense.

You're talking from the perspective of a person who has been brainwashed to believe it is ''not a bad thing'' for another nation to leave its shores, go to another nation, and plunder, wreck, and loot it, in order to enrich itself.

Do you think God says ''oh, the British leaders were not looting their own country. It was a foreign country or continent that they looted. So the crime is not as bad as if they had looted their own country''?

If anything, from God's perspective, looting another nation is WORSE, not better.

When the West African Moors left to civilize Europe between 700AD and the 1400s, they could have easily looted Europe and converted everyone there to Islam and forced them to speak African languages and hate their heritage etc. Instead the Moors led Europe out of her Dark Ages and into the Renaissance, which led to their Industrial Revolution. they brought education, architecture, science, and medicine to Europe.

Go on Google Images and type in ''Moorish crests''. You will see hundreds of aristocratic European family crests and coat of arms featuring their black African moorish ancestors, whom they honour till this day, because of their positive influence on European development.

The colonial era was not 'biblical times' of 2000 years ago. It was less than 200 years ago, so saying that brigandage and looting of other nations was 'acceptable' and 'normal' in the 19th century, long after the Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution, is an exercise in self-deceit and tomfoolery.

You have never once held the corrupt politicians accountable. All your posts blame the British for Nigeria being a fantastically corrupt failed state.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by WoundedLamb: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2020
rosskiti:

Arrant nonsense.

Go on Google Images and type in ''Moorish crests''. You will see hundreds of aristocratic European family crests and coat of arms featuring their black African moorish ancestors, whom they honour till this day, because of their influence on European development.

The colonial era was not 'biblical times' of 2000 years ago. It was less than 200 years ago, so saying that brigandage and looting of other nations was 'acceptable' and 'normal' in the 19th century, long after the Enlightenment and Industrial Revolution, is an exercise in tomfoolery.

I stopped after reading your first line. Sorry but I don't discuss with people who can't have non fallacious debates on social issues or disagree with others' opinion without fang baring. Lack of decorum irritates me.

Enjoy your day.

6 Likes

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You have never once held the corrupt politicians accountable. All your posts blame the British for Nigeria being a fantastically corrupt failed state.

The cacophony of anti-Nigerian drivel is so overwhelming that voices are needed to balance the story, and tell the FULL story.

You will never get away with exculpating the colonial looters who destroyed African civilization.

You will never get away with whitewashing their numerous crimes against humanity.

The corruption you complain of today is DIRECTLY TRACEABLE to the colonialists.

THEY handed over power to their class of stooges.

They did not return the power they seized to the traditional rulers who held that power prior to their invasions.

Here in Nigeria, when society sought to reset itself via the late General Murtala Ramat Muhammed, Nigeria's best and most honest ever leader, the imperialists refused to permit it. He was assasssinated in less than 6 months.

The CIA was implicated in that event.

This has happened all over Africa. Patrice Lumumba, Nkrumah, Sankara, Gbagbo, Mugabe, you name it.

The minute an African leader genuinely seeks to do right by his people, he is either toppled, assassinated, demonized, or rebel groups are sponsored against him by powerful imperialist forces.

This has meant that subsequent African leaders have become cowered by fear to not 'upset the apple cart' by being too progressive, in order to avoid the 'wrath' of the imperialists. This has led to the rise of compromised leaders.

But you know what?

God is watching.

BABYLON WILL FALL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2020
rosskiti:

The cacophony of anti-Nigerian drivel is so overwhelming that voices are needed to balance the story, and tell the FULL story.

Yo will never get away with exculpating the colonial looters who destroyed African civilization.

You will never get away with whitewashing their numerous crimes against humanity.

The corruption you complain of today is DIRECTLY TRACEABLE to the colonialists.

Here in Nigeria, when society sought to reset itself via the late General Murtala Ramat Muhammed, Nigeria's best and most honest ever leader, the imperialists refused to permit it. He was assasssinated in less than 6 months.

The CIA was implicated in that event.

This has happened all over Africa. Patrice Lumumba, Nkrumah, Sankara, Gbagbo, Mugabe, you name it.

The minute an African leader genuinely seeks to do right by his people, he is either toppled, assassinated, demonized, or rebel groups are sponsored against him by powerful imperialist forces.

This has meant that subsequent African leaders have become cowered by fear to not 'upset the apple cart' by being too progressive, inn order to avoid the 'wrath' of the imperialists. This has led to the rise of corrupt leaders.

But you know what?

God is watching.

BABYLON WILL FALL.

Did the so called imperialists make Nigerian leaders swear an oath to not provide portable water, 24 hour electricity,sewage systems,good road network and hospitals. Stop blaming the white man for all our countries problems.

3 Likes

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Did the so called imperialists make Nigerian leaders swear an oath to not provide portable water, 24 hour electricity,sewage systems,good road network and hospitals. Stop blaming the white man for all our countries problems.

The Nigerian leaders have provided TEN TIMES MORE OF THAT than the colonial looters you worship ever did.

Including the very education you have today that permits you to type your self hating garbage.

Without those Nigerian leaders, you would be a malnourished, barefoot village illiterate wearing a dirty singlet and riding a battered bicycle to the farm for a living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 12:55am On Dec 23, 2020
You have to shake your head in amazement when you see Nigerians. barely a generation removed from stone age existence, whose direct forbears were village illiterate peasants with zero knowledge of what it meant to have ''portable water, 24 hrs electricity, good roads etc'', courtesy of colonial misrule and looting, now pompously standing in spiteful demand that they are ENTITLED to it all today.

Did your grandfather under British rule even know what electricity was, never mind ''24/7 power''?

Was it not palm oil lamps he used daily?

Did he know the meaning of ''health care for all''?

Under colonialism, it was ''herbalists for all'', not ''health care for all''.

Did he know the meaning of ''roads'', never mind ''good roads'' and ''sewage systems''?

Was it not because BLACK NIGERIANS came to power and began providing all those things that you know what they mean today?

Now, because they have not managed as of yet to provide it to ALL 200 million of us, it means they have ''failed''. They are ''useless''. And we are a ''failed state''.

The audacity of you.

The temerity of you.

Did your grandfather or grandmother know what a ''state' was never mind a ''failed state?

Was it not because of the EDUCATION provided you by BLACK NIGERIANS that you know what that even means?

Instead of you to thank God for little mercies, and for the progress thus far made under indigenous rule, all we hear daily is negativity and disgruntlement.

Hopeless people.

If you do not show gratitude for how far you've come, you do NOT deserve to progress any further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Blue3k(m): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I stopped after reading your first line. Sorry but I don't discuss with people who can't have non fallacious debates on social issues or disagree with others' opinion without fang bearing. Lack of decorum irritates me.

Enjoy your day.

Everything is their fault 6 decades after yet his worthless leaders still borrow and accept aid from those so devils. If the UK is so bad don't let them bribe your leaders with foreign aid. Be like Eritrea in the past and stop accepting it. Remember this guy will tell you Boko Haram is Americas fault then ignore the fact his foolish leaders spent 400 million to buy jets from the United states like they didn't have other option like Pakistan. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 1:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Blue3k:

Everything is their fault 6 decades after yet his worthless leaders still borrow and accept aid from those so devils. If the UK is so bad don't let them bribe your leaders with foreign aid. Be like Eritrea in the past and stop accepting it. Remember this guy will tell you Boko Haram is Americas fault then ignore the fact his foolish leaders spent 400 million to buy jets from the United states like they didn't have other option like Pakistan. .

Without those ''worthless leaders'', this would have been YOU, so kindly do the needful, and STFU.

1 Like

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Blue3k(m): 1:15am On Dec 23, 2020
rosskiti:

Without those ''worthless leaders'', this would have been YOU, so kindly do the needful, and STFU.

lol mumu stop showing me your family pictures. Nigeria's agricultrual production is mainly peasant farmers they're still struggling to achieve mechanized farming. lol mumu if you dont like what Im saying make me shut up pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 1:21am On Dec 23, 2020
Blue3k:

lol mumu stop showing me your family pictures. Nigeria's agricultrual production is mainly peasant farmers they're still struggling to achieve mechanized farming. lol mumu if you dont like what Im saying make me shut up pussy.

Under colonial rule, 95% of Nigerians were illiterate village peasant farmers. MEANING THAT YOU would have been among those illiterate peasants today.

The reason you are not, is that BLACK NIGERIAN LEADERS who toppled the colonialists have managed to create a MODERN ECONOMY, and have mechanized agriculture to a considerable extent, freeing up the population to engage in other pursuits without it leading to mass starvation.

BLACK NIGERIAN LEADERS have also introduced other forms of earning a living, such as manufacturing, the services, Information Technology, and entrepreneurship/commerce.

So, everyday you wake up, you dumbass cretin, THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS FOR BLACK RULE, BECAUSE WITHOUT BLACK RULE, YOU'RE NOTHING.
Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Blue3k(m): 2:12am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
rosskiti:

Under colonial rule, 95% of Nigerians were illiterate village peasant farmers. MEANING THAT YOU would have been among those illiterate peasants today.

The reason you are not is that BLACK NIGERIAN LEADERS who0 toppled the colonialists have managed to mechanize agriculture to a considerable extent, freeing up the population to engage in other pursuits without it leading to mass starvation.

BLACK NIGERIAN LEADERS have also introduced other forms of earning a living, such as manufacturing, the services, Information Technology, and entrepreneurship/commerce.

So, everyday you wake up, you dumbass cretin, THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS FOR BLACK RULE.
[/s]

Mumu youre a terrible liar but that's your culture. 95% of your family must been illiterate mumus Famers during colonialism. Nigeria's illiteracy rate was no near 95% dumb liar. In 1960 the literary rate was somewhere at 50%.

Lol mumu the african leaders didnt do squat without help from foreign investors. Nigeria oil production is clear example before that Nigeria was more of agricultural based economy than it is now. Keep telling more lies only a 5 year old would believe.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by djevino(m): 2:43am On Dec 23, 2020
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Mumu youre a terrible liar but that's your culture. 95% of your family must been illiterate mumus Famers during colonialism. Nigeria's illiteracy rate was no near 95% dumb liar. In 1960 the literary rate was somewhere at 50%.

Lol mumu the african leaders didnt do squat without help from foreign investors. Nigeria oil production is clear example before that Nigeria was more of agricultural based economy than it is now. Keep telling more lies only a 5 year old would believe.

Who takes that guy serious? Just ignore him so that he will continue to rant. I believe he works for those politicians. Always blaming others wtf

2 Likes

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 2:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Can you people see the dumb cretin I'm debating with?

This doesn't even warrant a response.

Lol mumu the african leaders didnt do squat without help from foreign investors.

Errm.... every country on earth grows by the use of local and foreign investors, you brainless little donkey.

But foreign investors do NOT come if there is nothing but bush in your country, which was the situation under colonialism. with near zero infrastructure and mass illiteracy.

Broad Street, Lagos 1950s under British rule

Broad Street, Lagos, today, under Black rule
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5464149_img20170601wa0032_jpeg5ee28ad5fa79cec5c7b0c067407990cb

The above two photos should tell you WHY foreign investors began flooding Nigeria after independence rather than before.

The reason foreign investors can enter Nigeria today is that the post-independence BLACK NIGERIAN LEADERS invested in education and infrastructure, and built an economy that went beyond the subsistence farming left by the colonialists.

See how desperate this shameless slave is to defend the colonial looters?

Are we sure you're even a Nigerian?

You sure you're not a white boy?

Because if you're black or African, you'e a truly disgusting, repulsive specimen.
Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Blue3k(m): 2:52am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
rosskiti:

Can you people see the dumb cretin I'm debating with?

This doesn't even warrant a response.

Errm.... every country on earth grows by the use of local and foreign investors, you brainless little donkey.

But foreign investors do NOT com if there is nothing but bush in your country, which was the case under colonialism. with near zero infrastructure and mass illiteracy.

The reason foreign investors can enter Nigeria today is that the post-independence BLACK NIGERIAN LEADERS invested in education and infrastructure, and built an economy that went beyond the subsistence farming left by the colonialists.

See how desperate this shameless slave is to defend the colonial looters?

Are we sure you're even a Nigerian?

You sure you're not a white boy?

Because if you're black or African, you'e a truly disgusting, repulsive specimen.
[/s]

Lol what's wrong with this mumu. You're right you're country sucks because your white masters control your destiny now and forever. That's why your worthless leaders will continue to grovel for foreign aid handouts. Thats why the America can unlease terror on you then you idiotly by their weapons.

95% of your family were illiterate peasants farmers because the British didnt teach you how to read. We understand keep blaming the west mumu maybe god will answer your prayer to destroy them. We know your pussy znd can only cry about your beating decades after.

1 Like

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 2:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol what's wrong with this mumu. You're right you're country sucks because your white masters control your destiny now and forever. That's why your worthless leaders with continue to grovel for foreign aid handouts.

Nigeria does not ''grovel for foreign aid handouts''.

Pray, what country are you REALLY from? Tell us.

Thats why the us can unlease terror on you then you idiotly by their.

Illiterate. CARE TO TYPE WITH PROPER DICTION?

95% of your family were illiterate peasants farmers because the British didnt teach you how to read. We understand keep blaming the west mumu maybe god will answer your prayer to destroy them. We know your pussy ass wont.

Are you a Nigerian?

WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

We want to know.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Blue3k(m): 2:58am On Dec 23, 2020
djevino:

Who takes that guy serious? Just ignore him so that he will continue to rant. I believe he works for those politicians. Always blaming others wtf

It's really sad and pathetic 60 years of independence and he's still crying. I'll let him continue his lamentations since that's the only catharsis he can get.

3 Likes

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Blue3k(m): 2:59am On Dec 23, 2020
rosskiti:
[s]

Nigeria does not ''grovel for foreign aid handouts''.

Pray, what country are you REALLY from? Tell us.

Illiterate. CARE TO TYPE WITH PROPER DICTION?

Are you a Nigerian?

WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

We want to know.[/s]

Mumu keep crying the white man is clearly your master. Why wont you stop accepting their aid?

3 Likes

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 3:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Blue3k:

It's really sad and pathetic 60 years of independence and he's still crying. I'll let him continue his lamentations since that's the only catharsis he can get.

YOU are the one crying.

I am GLAD for black rule, and HAPPY we got rid of the whites.

1 Like

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 3:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Blue3k:

Mumu keep crying the white man is clearly your master. Why wont you stop accepting their aid?

Nahhh.. He is YOUR master. That's why you're defending him. What ''aid''? They extract ten times more from Africa than they give in their pitiful ''aid'' you low IQ donkey.
Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Blue3k(m): 3:02am On Dec 23, 2020
rosskiti:

YOU are the one crying.

I am GLAD for black rule, and HAPPY we got rid of the whites.

Yiu made dozens of threads whiing about the white man keeping your down. You'll make dozens more crying. It's sad but that's all you can do.

Tell us why your worthless leaders are buying jets from the America when they caused boko haram insurgency?

1 Like

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 3:04am On Dec 23, 2020
Blue3k:

Yiu made dozens of threads whiing about the white man keeping your down. You'll make dozens more crying. It's sad but that's all you can do.

Tell us why your worthless leaders are buying jets from the America when they caused boko haram insurgency?

I make threads about the BLACK MAN keeping us UP.

Don't get it twisted, you slave of imperialists showing his true slave colours on NL

Go on..tell us who you really are and why you're on Nairaland...

You are not Nigerian are you?

Why are you here?

Agent of SATAN.
Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by Blue3k(m): 3:05am On Dec 23, 2020
[
rosskiti:
.. He is YOUR master. That's why you're defending him. What ''aid''? They extract ten times more from Africa than they give in their pitiful ''aid'' you low IQ donkey.[/b]

Lol your worthless politicians sold you out to the white man for scraps? Lol they perfected colonialism now they dont even need troops to rob you just a bribe.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years by rosskiti: 3:08am On Dec 23, 2020
Blue3k:
[

Lol your worthless politicians sold you out to the white man for scraps? Lol they perfected colonialism now they dont even need troops to rob you just a bribe.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM??

Stop dodging the question.

Who are you and where are you from?

It's a very simple question.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What I Saw On This KIA / Nnamdi Kalu Sister Is A Police Officer Still Serving In NPF - Uwazurike / Bloody Day In Anambra, Soldiers Kill Two For Wearing Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.