Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia (15440 Views)

Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed / COVID-19 Task Force Briefs Buhari (Photos) / U.S. Closely Watching Nigeria’s Political Developments – Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 23, 2020
They say he was clueless yet they can't stop borrowing his wisdom.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Brushstrokes20: 3:22am On Dec 23, 2020
While the shithole is in shambles and begging for attention?..... Discombobulated scums!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by cardoctor(m): 3:49am On Dec 23, 2020
How does that change the price of garri in Abuja?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Lordbinsmar: 4:09am On Dec 23, 2020
same old polticians wey don kill Nigeria before.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by deltateam: 4:18am On Dec 23, 2020
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/jonathan-briefs-buhari-on-political-development-in-gambia

Buhari promised a single tenure only to start off 4+4 sign thereafter. Seems all politicians are the same.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by favour32(m): 4:21am On Dec 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Buhari, jonathan and barrow are all Mad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by tit(f): 4:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Boy boy.
This Jonathan no know say him senior Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by vioment: 4:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Oga Goodluck was a great man, but the fear of stepping on toes, made him loose control; but he meant well at first.

If na me been get that chance, I for show bad intent people oga Obj clout, times Oga yaradua wishes times some of Oga Buhari silent movement, plus my observations and research. I go visit every state and give hope, encouragement, give solutions to most problems with examples of ongoing implementations.

Anything that is holding naija back will be my enemy, including cultures, unnecessary and greedy corruption, all kinds of crime, etc.

Goodluck is a natural cool guy. He for no be me, with any opportunity like that. Na historic things go dey happen.

Hopefully oga Umahi and/or zulum will do more than this in ebonyi state and hopefully naija as a whole.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Beefit: 5:11am On Dec 23, 2020
good
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by DSC7: 5:11am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97340858:
Ex-President Jonathan, Good one from you.
We can see you have moved on and report to Baba (the name you love calling our darling Daddy) on burning issues
and chill out with him having discussions about our darling nation,
But it is unfortunate that some swines, that have become enemies of Nigeria have refused to move on from your defeat of almost 6 years ago.

They now answer to the name 'Children of hate, frustrations and perdition ' ( cos anywhere they see that phrase, they reply the mention instantly, saying why are you calling us names, despite not mentioning anyone personally!)
They are that stupid and filled with hate.
You have been a good role model to them, atleast working with your successor to try to move the nation forward, we hope they pick away from your actions.
Say hello to Madam Patience sir, tell her all of us @[/b], miss her so much.

[b]God bless Nigeria.

Time shall come....

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Bmaster(m): 5:12am On Dec 23, 2020
vioment:
Oga Goodluck was a great man, but the fear of stepping on toes, made him loose control; but he meant well at first.

If na me been get that chance, I for show bad intent people oga Obj clout, times Oga yaradua wishes times some of Oga Buhari silent movement, plus my observations and research. I go visit every state and give hope, encouragement, give solutions to most problems with examples of ongoing implementations.

Anything that is holding naija back will be my enemy, including cultures, unnecessary and greedy corruption, all kinds of crime, etc.

Goodluck is a natural cool guy. He for no be me, with any opportunity like that. Na historic things go dey happen.

Hopefully oga Umahi and/or zulum will do more than this in ebonyi state and hopefully naija as a whole.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by DSC7: 5:15am On Dec 23, 2020
tit:
Boy boy. This Jonathan no know say him senior Buhari?

Ahhhhh!!!....

Easy oooooooo.......
If u know why all this things dey happen,u go jst sit down dey watch....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by hoha4life(m): 5:48am On Dec 23, 2020
I don't understand your hatred for GEJ. If you know how international diplomacy works, you will understand better.

GEJ is ECOWAS envoy to Gambia and Mali. Envoys are great personalities with influence, generally acceptable and respected and GEJ was found worthy of such roles.
OBJ had similar roles but he reports to siting president by writing letters/reports. We both know GMB doesn't read (as confirmed by Amaechi) best bet is to physically brief the president.

You accuse him of wanting to ride presidential jet, same jet he rode for 6 years? Common, let's not be so bitter and forget the basics.

Ask yourself, before GMB bevame president in 2015 how many of such roles did the international community called him to handle?

Summary is "you can never give what you dont have."

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by derbykol(f): 5:54am On Dec 23, 2020
johnmartus:
This one just turned himself to slave in the name of flying presidential jet.
A former President,a slave?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by danngnews: 6:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

Jonathan a slave flying presidential jet?

Even lamidi cownu is not qualified to lace his shoes.

So you can say this about Jonathan? You of all people, it's well.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by danngnews: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97340858:
Ex-President Jonathan, Good one from you.
We can see you have moved on and report to Baba (the name you love calling our darling Daddy) on burning issues
and chill out with him having discussions about our darling nation,
But it is unfortunate that some swines, that have become enemies of Nigeria have refused to move on from your defeat of almost 6 years ago.

They now answer to the name 'Children of hate, frustrations and perdition ' ( cos anywhere they see that phrase, they reply the mention instantly, saying why are you calling us names, despite not quoting or mentioning any moniker personally!)
They are that stupid and filled with hate.

You have been a good role model to them, atleast working with your successor to try to move the nation forward, we hope they pick some positives from your actions, and stop politics of hate and bitterness that leads to early grave.

And please sir,
Say hello to Madam Patience sir, tell her all of us @[/b], miss her so much.

[b]God bless Nigeria.

Shut up hypocrite, they just freed u from ban and you have started calling people swines, will you ever change?

I don't want to put on record here all the unprintable names and insults you have used on Jonathan, you think we have short memories or what? let me ask you, what made you sing new tunes about Jonathan today, what really changed? Abi Jonathan suddenly turned saint overnight?

I hope you can now see why I call you hipocrite.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Nice one Oga Jona grin cheesy wink
Na man u be......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by PrinceMajestic: 6:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Its all fooling, how is his position as ambassador of peace stabilize peace in nigeria and warring african countries? Even his own cultists war zones of niger delta? has he ever come up with any plan to curb rising insecurity? His still too dumb and weak and i wont like him ever. Then again if he thinks he wants to come back 2023 thru apc to console his weak self of the 2015 failure while sabotaging 8 year presidential term of the south then he must be the most foolish person in Nigeria. When other ex presidents are chilling in they homes guarded by soldiers with all the GCFR entitlements still intact this man is running around africa, stressing n sweating hard to give report to the president who frightened his chicken ass from office. I rather hope for a Jagaban presidency than have this alcoholic dunce again in 2023.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by vioment: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Bmaster:

Na "if and I for" thinking na, person no go envision again?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by silifat11(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2020
If Jonathan decided to come back, with all these.. Buhari would support him.. Regardless of his party affiliation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Ndipe(m): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2020
They haven't finished solving the problems in Naija, yet are trying to solve that of Gambia. Talk of mending other people's shoes while your children walk barefoot

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Liposure: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2020
deltateam:

Buhari promised a single tenure only to start off 4+4 sign thereafter. Seems all politicians are the same.
power is sweet
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Bullman(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2020
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/jonathan-briefs-buhari-on-political-development-in-gambia
I lived in the gambia as a kid with my family for almost 12 yrs truth is yaya jammeh ruined the country , but jammeh regime i must say was far better than adama barrows.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Loveurneighbour: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2020
For those insulting Jonathan(calling him an errand boy), I swear Jonathan better pass LAMIDI KANU

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by etrouble: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2020
johnmartus:
This one just turned himself to slave in the name of flying presidential jet.

It’s fear of EFCC. You know that even Goatluck Jonaddaft does not know how much his wife stole.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by truthfulparrot(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2020
danngnews:

Shut up hypocrite, they just freed u from ban and you have started calling people swines, will you ever change?

I don't want to put on record here all the unprintable names and insults you have used on Jonathan, you think we have short memories or what? let me ask you, what made you sing new tunes about Jonathan today, what really changed? Abi Jonathan suddenly turned saint overnight?

I hope you can now see why I call you hipocrite.
The cult love that some people have for PMB have blinded their sense of reasonings. If PMB presents Jonathan today as his anointed candidate for 2023 presidential election, you will be shocked that all the zombies will start start supporting Jonathan. Zombies are not capable of logical reasoning.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by etrouble: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2020
silifat11:
If Jonathan decided to come back, with all these.. Buhari would support him.. Regardless of his party affiliation

If Buhari leaves Tinubu to support Goatluck, then he(Buhari) will sleep and not wake up because even God hates betrayal and backstabbing. This however does not mean that any of these three is good for Nigeria. They seems to be same
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by oxiide22(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2020
juneman:
Na your papa be slave
e pain am hhhh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by ofiko123(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Nice one from goodluck Jonathan..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by Jilux: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2020
yarimo:
Mtceeew see as JONATHAN is claiming elder statesman undecided undecided
Becos he is one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia by MyGeneration(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Support Nigeria Niger republic unity now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession / Obasanjo Is Backing Peter Obi For President – Akin Osuntokun (Video, Pics) / CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.