Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Shocking!!! Man Sets Himself On Fire During A Protest To Show He's Not Happy ] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking!!! Man Sets Himself On Fire During A Protest To Show He's Not Happy ] (1003 Views)

Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Wife Left Him In Jigawa State / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! Man Sets Himself On Fire During A Protest To Show He's Not Happy ] by Youngblogger: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
What is the most emotional picture you've ever seen?

You may have heard of the news that someone have died but as for what happened and how they died is what you know nothing about , their experiences of pain and death is a story that you cannot tell on your own.

It is rightly said that a picture is worth a thousand words’ and some convey even more. The world has seen a lot in the course of history and photographs are a medium that brings forth these stories to us.

Be it a crisis or relief, some pictures have depicted the gravity of the situation. We have gathered a moving collection of pictures that will make way to even the slightest corner of your heart.

These photos are a reminder for me to be grateful for every day, for having a roof over my head, to be surrounded by loved ones, and also to be a part of this beautiful society where the beam of love persists even in the darkest hours.

Share them with your dear ones if you feel the same.

A Tibetan man named Jamphel Yeshi set himself on fire during a protest in New Delhi, India. The activists were expressing their revolt against the Chinese rule of the Himalayan region.

The scene took place hours before the arrival of Chinese President Hu Jintao. On March 26, 2012, a summit of the emerging market nations was organized.

27-year-old Yeshi died from his injuries in the hospital. A handwritten statement was found in his room, that said-

"The fact that Tibetan people are setting themselves on fire in this 21st century is to let the world know about their suffering."

Visit my site below to get good news update

Source : https://yawabase.com/shocking-man-sets-himself-on-fire-during-a-protest-photos/

1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! Man Sets Himself On Fire During A Protest To Show He's Not Happy ] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
" e be tins oooo if you still go hell
Re: Shocking!!! Man Sets Himself On Fire During A Protest To Show He's Not Happy ] by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Wow..if you wrote this piece, you're really good.
Re: Shocking!!! Man Sets Himself On Fire During A Protest To Show He's Not Happy ] by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Youngblogger:
What is the most emotional picture you've ever seen?

You may have heard of the news that someone have died but as for what happened and how they died is what you know nothing about , their experiences of pain and death is a story that you cannot tell on your own.

It is rightly said that a picture is worth a thousand words’ and some convey even more. The world has seen a lot in the course of history and photographs are a medium that brings forth these stories to us.

Be it a crisis or relief, some pictures have depicted the gravity of the situation. We have gathered a moving collection of pictures that will make way to even the slightest corner of your heart.

These photos are a reminder for me to be grateful for every day, for having a roof over my head, to be surrounded by loved ones, and also to be a part of this beautiful society where the beam of love persists even in the darkest hours.

Share them with your dear ones if you feel the same.

A Tibetan man named Jamphel Yeshi set himself on fire during a protest in New Delhi, India. The activists were expressing their revolt against the Chinese rule of the Himalayan region.

The scene took place hours before the arrival of Chinese President Hu Jintao. On March 26, 2012, a summit of the emerging market nations was organized.

27-year-old Yeshi died from his injuries in the hospital. A handwritten statement was found in his room, that said-

"The fact that Tibetan people are setting themselves on fire in this 21st century is to let the world know about their suffering."

Visit my site below to get good news update

Source : https://yawabase.com/shocking-man-sets-himself-on-fire-during-a-protest-photos/

The guy is a Tibetan. And I can also bet my last coin that there is a 100% chance that he is a Buddhist like most other Tibetans.

So, going by the above, there is nothing really shocking about what he did.

Self-immolation is viewed by most Tibetans and Buddhists(especially Buddhist extremists) as the highest former of protestation against perceived oppression and discrimination.

Besides, he is not the first Tibetan to set himself ablaze as far as I can remember. They have been doing so for decades now to protest against China's continued occupation of Tibet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How A Lautech Student Escape From His Friend Who Tried Using Him For Ritual / Dss Sees This I Guess, Abi Them No See Am? / Boy Narrates His Experience With Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.