Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria (2304 Views)

Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Sorry if i am putting this in the wrong section but then i couldnt see any section to put this topic.I tried sending money to someone"s account in nigeria but they are saying i cant transfer money to nigeria at the moment.So is anybody outside nigeria experiencing this??
I am using a transferapp called transferwise.It used to work in the past but i am surprised that today i made use of it its saying that i cant send money to nigeria at the moment.Biko if anybody who works in the bank or is also outside nigeria pls give me a tip on what could be the issue
Thank you.
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by WoundedLamb: 2:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Such transfers are temporarily suspended for now. It was announced sometime ago. I saw it on NL front page.
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 23, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Such transfers are temporarily suspended for now. It was announced sometime ago. I saw it on NL front page.
ohh!
thanks for the info
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
lefulefu:
Sorry if i am putting this in the wrong section but then i couldnt see any section to put this topic.I tried sending money to someone"s account in nigeria but they are saying i cant transfer money to nigeria at the moment.So is anybody outside nigeria experiencing this??
I am using a transferapp called transferwise.It used to work in the past but i am surprised that today i made use of it its saying that i cant send money to nigeria at the moment.Biko if anybody who works in the bank or is also outside nigeria pls give me a tip on what could be the issue
Thank you.
all site don put naija for blacklist. All these our hustlers giving our country bad name
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
all site don put naija for blacklist. All these our hustlers giving our country bad name
i no be hustler.anyway i don find the solution to the problem .
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
lefulefu:
You can still transfer to the domiciliary of the recipient. Oh okay.
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
uruba23:

You can still transfer to the domiciliary of the recipient. Oh okay.
he does not have domiciliary account.dont worry i have found an easier way.Someone in nigeria will credit his account and i will give the equivalent to the friend over here.Less tasking.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nazgul: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
lefulefu:
Thank you.
Tell the person to open a dollar/euro/pound account, then use Western Union to make the transfer, the recipient will go to the bank with the necessary information and the bank will pay the hard currency directly into his account. He can then withdraw it and take to the black market for exchange.

If you pay directly into his account banks will transact at 350 or 360 against the original rate which is 460-470.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nazgul:

Tell the person to open a dollar/euro/pound account, then use Western Union to make the transfer, the recipient will go to the bank with the necessary information and the bank will pay the hard currency directly into his account. He can then withdraw it and take to the black market for exchange.

If you pay directly into his account banks will transact at 350 or 360 against the original rate which is 360-370.
thanks bro
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by samsard(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2020
lefulefu:
he does not have domiciliary account.dont worry i have found an easier way.Someone in nigeria will credit his account and i will give the equivalent to the friend over here.Less tasking.
You can download and register on Eversend app. Fund the account with your card and send Naira to the person's Nigerian account at black market rate of 440.
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
samsard:
You can download and register on Eversend app. Fund the account with your card and send Naira to the person's Nigerian account at black market rate of 440.
Are u saying u can use the Eversend to transfer directly to naira/ nigerian acct? because transferwise just dey give me issues this morning. I never knew it can't send to Nigeria
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by samsard(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
dairykidd:

Are u saying u can use the Eversend to transfer directly to naira/ nigerian acct? because transferwise just dey give me issues this morning. I never knew it can't send to Nigeria
Basically.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
samsard:
havent heard of dis app.i will check it out
thanks
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
dairykidd:

Transferwise used to work.Na wetin i first dey use send without issues..na of recent problem come enter.someone told me its because of some CBN issues and new policies on ground and that the only way to send money to nigeria for now is to use western union or money gram and without using such u cant send any money to nigeria.So if i want to send a small token to someone in nigeria i will now be running to western office to send the small money cheesy.Something i can easily do in the comfort of my bedroom with a transfer app in the past.abeg evverything in nigeria is just stress.
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
lefulefu:
Transferwise used to work.Na wetin i first dey use send without issues..na of recent problem come enter.someone told me its because of some CBN issues and new policies on ground and that the only way to send money to nigeria for now is to use western union or money gram and without using such u cant send any money to nigeria.So if i want to send a small token to someone in nigeria i will now be running to western office to send the small money cheesy.Something i can easily do in the comfort of my bedroom with a transfer app in the past.abeg evverything in nigeria is just stress.
The matter tire me

1 Like

Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by samsard(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2021
lefulefu:
havent heard of dis app.i will check it out
thanks
Hey, were you able to try it out?
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by oginga: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
The problem is from Nigeria and new CBN policy. Before now I normally transfer from my foreign account to my Nigeria account via Azimo and the funds gets home within 45 minutes. At the moment sending money to Nigeria is a problem. Nigerian government always making things tough for people.

2 Likes

Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
samsard:
Hey, were you able to try it out?
no not yet
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by samsard(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
oginga:
The problem is from Nigeria and new CBN policy. Before now I normally transfer from my foreign account to my Nigeria account via Azimo and the funds gets home within 45 minutes. At the moment sending money to Nigeria is a problem. Nigerian government always making things tough for people.
It's actually a good development. They were forcefully exchanging your dollars at the official rate. Now your recipients can withdraw USD cash and go to aboki to change at a much better rate.
You can still try the Eversend since it offers black market rate too and sends within the same day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by knostbrown01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
please, how can I transfer money from naija to USA?
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
knostbrown01:
please, how can I transfer money from naija to USA?
ur dormicilary account
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Rivero: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
samsard:
please do you use eversend?
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by samsard(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rivero:
please do you use eversend?
Yes
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Rivero: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
samsard:
Yes
can I have your digit lemmi contact you
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Rivero: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
if possible your whatsapp digits so I can chat you up
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by samsard(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rivero:
can I have your digit lemmi contact you
My WhatsApp link is on my signature.
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by Reex12(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=lefulefu post=97848745]interesting
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by olenyi: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
lefulefu:
Thank you.

You can use SENDWAVE and send it. The person will go to an access bank branch nearest to him/her and be paid in USD.

my regards.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by heroshark(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2021

Please how did you solve the problem, I used tranferwise to recieve a payment in GBP now O can't transfer the money to my Nigerian account. My money is kind of stucked in the app. Please how did you solve it
Re: Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria by samsard(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
heroshark:

Please how did you solve the problem, I used tranferwise to recieve a payment in GBP now O can't transfer the money to my Nigerian account. My money is kind of stucked in the app. Please how did you solve it
Contact me, bro. How much will you sell each pound peer to peer?

(1) (Reply)

I Desperately Need To Escape The Shackles Of Poverty / ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts / Moringa Seed Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.