Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here (675 Views)

Full-automatic Silage Baling Machine / Free Broiler Grower And Finisher Feed Formulation Whatsapp Group / Broiler, Breeder Feed Formulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 23, 2020
If you need help on feed formulation and forage conservation (silage making), kindly drop your questions and enquiries here.
Agriculture is interesting
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Ghengiskhan(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2020
matex97:
If you need help on feed formulation and forage conservation (silage making), kindly drop your questions and enquiries here.

I to want make feed for my local chicken, can you help ?
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

I to want make feed for my local chicken, can you help ?
Yes I can . How old are the birds?.
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Ghengiskhan(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
matex97:
Yes I can . How old are the birds?.
Like a week old now
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

Like a week old now
I will advice you feed them with starter mash for now and after sometime you continue the feeding with feed formulated by you.

But if you still want to kickstart with formulated feed, please indicate.
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Ghengiskhan(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
matex97:
I will advice you feed them with starter mash for now and after sometime you continue the feeding with feed formulated by you.

But if you still want to kickstart with formulated feed, please indicate.

Can you please give me details of what I need, I want to make feed for them
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by AMI3(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
matex97:

How do i start formulating feed for my mature turkey n fish
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

Can you please give me details of what I need, I want to make feed for them
The crude protein requirements for broiler and layer chicks are 22-25% and 20% respectively. To compound 100kg feed for poultry birds that will contain 22.63% crude protein, you need maize 54.47kg (10% crude protein), soya bean meal 42.74kg (40% crude protein), bone meal 2.5kg, salt 0.25kg, furazolidone 0.01kg, methionine 0.02kg and lysine 0.01kg.
Thanks very much
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
AMI3:

How do i start formulating feed for my mature turkey n fish
To produce feed that will weigh 100kg for your mature turkey, you need the following below

Maize 57kg
Wheat Offal 12kg
Soya Bean Meal
15.3kg
Groundnut Cake
12kg
Bone Meal 2kg
Limestone 1kg
Chick Premix 0.25kg
Salt 0.25kg
Methionine 0.1kg
Lysine 0.1kg
TOTAL 100kg.
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Ghengiskhan(m): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2020
matex97:
The crude protein requirements for broiler and layer chicks are 22-25% and 20% respectively. To compound 100kg feed for poultry birds that will contain 22.63% crude protein, you need maize 54.47kg (10% crude protein), soya bean meal 42.74kg (40% crude protein), bone meal 2.5kg, salt 0.25kg, furazolidone 0.01kg, methionine 0.02kg and lysine 0.01kg.
Thanks very much
Thanks, I will contact you if I have any questions. God bless you
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by famagro: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Pls I need for weaner and grower rabbits

1 Like

Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

Thanks, I will contact you if I have any questions. God bless you
Amen. You are welcome sir. Endeavour to take the feed formulation analysis to a nearby feedmill as they sell everything there. They will also help you mill it.
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2020
famagro:
Pls I need for weaner and grower rabbits
Okay sir. I will get in touch with you shortly.
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by 9jaHubSpot: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
matex97:

How can i reach you outside the forum ?
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Bossman5(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pls I need help on layers feed formulation
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
9jaHubSpot:

How can i reach you outside the forum ?
You can send a PM to my mail via nairaland so we can discuss better. Thank you very much
Re: If You Need Help On Feed Formulation And Silage Making, Come In Here by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bossman5:
Pls I need help on layers feed formulation
Please I will answer that very soon.

(1) (Reply)

Duck Eggs Needed In Enugu / 16 Weeks Broilers For Sales / Exotic TN Piglets For Sale At Osogbo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.