Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) (30042 Views)

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 3:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Adama Indimi Ado-Ibrahim released new photos of herself and her husband Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim to celebrate him on his birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The couple, who have been married for a few months, looked so in love as they posed for photos.

Sharing photos of herself and her husband: "Happy birthday to my oga at the top, my role model, my mentor and bestie, my number 1 supporter and backbone. May The Almighty continue to bless you my love. Ameen.

"Love you so much babe @realmalikado continue to be amazing, I learn so much from you each day."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJGtCFInr7q/?igshid=jx8rk36dtpn7

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Money makes love easier.
Calling you sweet names like babe, sweetie etc

Comes with ease.
Money adds colours to love

Loving without money is tiresome

Marriage without money is one harrowing experience.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by Bluntguy: 4:27am On Dec 23, 2020
Is that not what she should do before?

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 4:32am On Dec 23, 2020
grin The only thing I love about this picture is the Portrait of the Bird on the wall

The sky is blue... if you know you know

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by chatinent: 4:48am On Dec 23, 2020
Few months and the man has gotten so old.

I wonder what ten year will be like for him.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by tjfulloption(m): 4:56am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:

Shut up... money talks.

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by dkdmy: 6:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by Oxtonguy: 8:21am On Dec 23, 2020
wink
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On Dec 23, 2020
Love you so much babe @realmalikado continue to be amazing, I learn so much from you each day
The WALL of a solid relationship is built on a solid WALLET!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:

Won't you like to be like him when you grow old?
Common nah....

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2020
T
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by Ancecoker(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2020
God pls bless me so I can bless others and put smiles on people’s face. Amen

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by givv: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Okay.
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by Odkosh: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2020
The way people shout billionaire for this country self.

Billionaire in naira is not a billionaire jor.

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by adecz: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by ohosi4real(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Money make marriage last and keep love
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2020
how much these people dey give Seun sef

everyday nah so so Indimi

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by omenka(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Billionaire this, billionaire that. Smh.

I get so irritated by bloggers and how they describe events.

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Following
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by Wahala90: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by derbykol(f): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2020
ohosi4real:
Money make marriage last and keep love
Not only money ooo
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2020
derbykol:
Not only money ooo
Aunty Debby, kindly tell us d other tin nah, biko wink

Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Beautiful lady
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by Basilpearck(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2020
� money talks
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by addexx: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2020

Mentor

Who's mentoring who?
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by staetic: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2020
this man too old for that young chap
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by BBQZ: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Zooming the iMac and wireless keyboard. That's all
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Odkosh:
The way people shout billionaire for this country self.

Billionaire in naira is not a billionaire jor.
Dumbo
Re: Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) by Mindlog: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:

Google their pre-wedding pictures.

FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance / Devaluation To Push First Bank Towards BANKRUPTCY!!! / Debtor Strips Unclad To Avoid Paying Up After Running Into The Lady He Was Owing