Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos (49348 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Yemi Alade Bares Cleavage In Sultry Outfit / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by praiseneo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
avoncularbag:
does dazzle have another meaning??
send ur pics make I see you
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by Seyzcham91(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
DOn't know her Either But you should already know all naija Olosho are hiding under the guise of Actress These days

Maybe na From Hotel To hotel she dey act her own movies na
longetivity:
I don't know her
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by Womanizer(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chii59:

Do I look like I'm wearing a corset

You never can be too sure...please post your full length pic let me check well grin
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by davidque: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
longetivity:
I don't know her
Me neither
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by IamRandy: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Eddie4God:
Black is beautiful. She is beautiful. Trust Don jazzy to don eat & clean mouth

She just wanted to FUVK him and get money in return

And you DON J na cheerful giver cheesycheesy

I am very sure, baba don knack her by now, everywhere don silent!
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
so this lady is Nigerian, I thought she was Ghanian...she's beautiful
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by JastSiryin(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Eddie4God:
Her body's nice but her face is like a witch's
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
I know her..... I also know Chizzy. They work hard in their careers.... when you watch movies, try knowing the casts also.
Happy birthday dear.
At least you didn't lie to us about your age.
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by BigBrother9ja: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Eddie4God:
What stupîd black?
Are you colour blind?

You don't know the difference between black and brown?
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by Eddie4God(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

What stupîd black?
Are you colour blind?

You don't know the difference between black and brown?
Nawa
Am not colour blind my friend. You on the other hand seems to have been blinded by stupidity & shallowness.
When we talk about Black people, its include both dark skin & certain brown skin people such as this artist. The black race has different shades of colour tone, some darker & others lighter.
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by BigBrother9ja: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Eddie4God:

Nawa
Am not colour blind my friend. You on the other hand seems to have been blinded by stupidity & shallowness.
When we talk about Black people, its include both dark skin & certain brown skin people such as this artist. The black race has different shades of colour tone, some darker & others lighter.
When stupidity, mental slavery tag has beclouded someone, you'll see a miserable response like this... Keep wearing your slave tag bra...

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by Eddie4God(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

When stupidity, mental slavery tag has beclouded someone, you'll see a miserable response like this... Keep wearing your slave tag bra...
Lol,
What brought mental slavery into this. Guy go and educate yourself. It is not mandatory to comment on NL. You said shit & i corrected you. Instead of thanking me, you using slavery as an excuse for your ignorance. That's the height of dumbness.
Don't quote me again.
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by BigBrother9ja: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Eddie4God:

Lol,
What brought mental slavery into this. Guy go and educate yourself. It is not mandatory to comment on NL. You said shit & i corrected you. Instead of thanking me, you using slavery as an excuse for your ignorance. That's the height of dumbness.
Don't quote me again.
All I'm just saying is that you stop being a m0ron.
Stop wearing a slave tag!
Wake up!
Don't live by how others define you.
If you won't call a brown door black, or a white salt pink, why should you call a brown human black, and a pale human white?
What other form of stupîdity is that?
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by Eddie4God(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

All I'm just saying is that you stop being a m0ron.
Stop wearing a slave tag!
Wake up!
Don't live by how others define you.
If you won't call a brown door black, or a white salt pink, why should you call a brown human black, and a pale human white?
What other form of stupîdity is that?
Lol
You sound like the m0ron here. Go get a live. You are too stupid to understand a simple statement. Mr slavery don't bother to quote me again except you wanna be unfortunate in life. I don't have time for ur foolishness.
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by Eddie4God(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
IamRandy:

She just wanted to FUVK him and get money in return

And you DON J na cheerful giver cheesycheesy

I am very sure, baba don knack her by now, everywhere don silent!
For sure na, don jazzy is very generous both financially & in the other room. Don jazzy na coded guy. No noise or bragging after choping her. She too no come online come yan d mata again

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by BigBrother9ja: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Eddie4God:

Lol
You sound like the m0ron here. Go get a live. You are too stupid to understand a simple statement. Mr slavery don't bother to quote me again except you wanna be unfortunate in life. I don't have time for ur foolishness.
Dear mòr0n, I guess you're a very miserable and unfortunate soul. You seem not to be able to comprehend and I out of the box. I will stop fighting with a pig in the mud here.
Piss out d0lt!
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by Eddie4God(m): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Dear mòr0n, I guess you're a very miserable and unfortunate soul. You seem not to be able to comprehend and I out of the box. I will stop fighting with a pig in the mud here.
Piss out d0lt!
Run along queer. Hurry up & go f**k ur cows & while at it make sure you also s*ck their udders cos that's all you understand. Blooding terrorist.
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by BigBrother9ja: 3:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Eddie4God:

Run along queer. Hurry up & go f**k ur cows & while at it make sure you also s*ck their udders cos that's all you understand. Blooding terrorist.
Lost along, hurry up and go Bleep the whorè that birthed you dolty soul.
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by Eddie4God(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Lost along, hurry up and go Bleep the whorè that birthed you dolty soul.
Ohhh,i see that's what prophet Muhammad did & also instructed u to do inorder for u to make paradise. Hurry up, seven virgin cows waiting for you in paradise.
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by BigBrother9ja: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Eddie4God:

Ohhh,i see that's what prophet Muhammad did & also instructed u to do inorder for u to make paradise. Hurry up, seven virgin cows waiting for you in paradise.
Lol
The dolt is even imagining my religion grin
Dumbfuck
Meaning, I hope you've impregnated her already?
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
chiomarita:
Dark and beautiful Nigerian actress, Nazo Ekezie who recently openly spoke about her crush for music mogul, Don Jazzy, on social media is marking her birthday on Tuesday December 22.

The gorgeous Anambra State born diva teased her fans with some lovely photos via her Instagram page.

Her fans via the comment section asked Nazo Ekezie to give them the full gist of what really transpired between herself and Don Jazzy, the day they went out on a date.

"Happy Birthday Nazo Ekezie. We are still awaiting gist of your date with Don Jazzy. Has it happened yet? How did it go? We are waiting for the full gist," Obyeats wrote on Instagram.

It would recall that few weeks when Don Jazzy clocked a year older, Nollywood actress used the opportunity to get his attention and to make her feelings known.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJInpQKnOjG/?igshid=8yaiybjqyfs4
too saltery for Don jazzy
Re: Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos by manmustwac(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2021
Siberia01:
shocked
wow Nigeria produces 20 billion actresses a year
with a population that is not even one tenth of the actors we produce

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Olajumoke Takes Her First Catwalk Lesson - Walks Her First Fashion Show (photos) / Adekunle Gold As Youth Corper. Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.