Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta (3971 Views)

RB Liepzig Sack Coach Tedesco, Assistant Coaches / Tottenham Hotspur Sack Coach, Nuno EspĂ­rito Santo / Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by alpharoyalty: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2020
sad angry angry
when is the club going to sack Arteta?
angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by dawnomike(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2020
alpharoyalty:
sad angry angry
angry angry angry
Arsenal problem is no longer whoever the manager is... It happened to Liverpool, Man United, AC Milian, Inter.... The problem is now integral. When a team gets to this point, no matter how many managers you fire; the results remain the same

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by NengiWIDEtoto: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2020
alpharoyalty:
sad angry angry
angry angry angry
after the blues nack them wella on Saturday
Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by oz4real83(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Just to help him sign a creative player during the last transfer window, the owner of the club refused and they don't want him to still use the only creative player he has because the sponsors and China don t like him and his association with the turkey president and being a Muslim. Other clubs that have good players are still signing more but Arsenal that doesnt have keep selling their best and signing only average players and free transfer players. Even if Arsenal sacks Arteta and sign Pep Guardiola or Jorgen Klopp, what players will they use?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by kenzysmith: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
alpharoyalty:
sad angry angry when is the club going to sack Arteta? angry angry angry
a
Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by kenzysmith: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
alpharoyalty:
sad angry angry
angry angry angry
you no get sense I swear

Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by rusher14: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
oz4real83:
Just to help him sign a creative player during the last transfer window, the owner of the club refused and they don't want him to still use the only creative player he has because the sponsors and China don t like him and his association with the turkey president and being a Muslim. Other clubs that have good players are still signing more but Arsenal that doesnt have keep selling their best and signing only average players and free transfer players. Even if Arsenal sacks Arteta and sign Pep Guardiola or Jorgen Klopp, what players will they use?

1 player would not change the club's fortunes.
How do you do away with all the playmakers and ball handlers and fill the space with kids who can do neither?

Last couple of seasons Arsenal has gotten rid of:
Ramsey
Iwobi
Mkhitaryan
Toreira
Walcott
Guendouzi
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Emiliano Martinez

Replaced them with:
Pepe
Partey
Willian
Runnarson

Upgraded the following:
Saka
Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Willock
Nelson
Nketiah
Smith-Rowe
Balogun

Of the promoted, only Saka, Ainsley and Balogun are worth 1st tier football. The rest are just training materials who wouldn't feature in the premier league in the next 3 years.

Notable mentions still within the club but have been badly handled:

Ozil (FROZEN)
Saliba (NOT EVEN CONSIDERED)
Sokratis
Mustafi
Kolasinac

Arteta has no man-management ability.

Even if you don't like Ozil and Saliba, you can feature them before eventually ditching them during the transfer window.

Making wholesale promotion of kids who evidently aren't ready and I daresay would never be, is a recipe for disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by Yodexy: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Op you are not well o. ; D

I was thinking Nigerian Journalism must be top notch, for Nairaland to carry this news before Goal.com

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by Rrex99(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Seems like you are asking us a question.
I don't know the answer.
Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by puremaker7(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
rusher14:

1 player would not change the club's fortunes.
How do you do away with all the playmakers and ball handlers and fill the space with kids who can do neither?

Last couple of seasons Arsenal has gotten rid of:
Ramsey
Iwobi
Mkhitaryan
Toreira
Walcott
Guendouzi
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Emiliano Martinez

Replaced them with:
Pepe
Partey
Willian
Runnarson

Upgraded the following:
Saka
Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Willock
Nelson
Nketiah
Smith-Rowe
Balogun

Of the promoted, only Saka, Ainsley and Balogun are worth 1st tier football. The rest are just training materials who wouldn't feature in the premier league in the next 3 years.

Notable mentions still within the club but have been badly handled:

Ozil (FROZEN)
Saliba (NOT EVEN CONSIDERED)
Sokratis
Mustafi
Kolasinac

Arteta has no man-management ability.

Even if you don't like Ozil and Saliba, you can feature them before eventually ditching them during the transfer window.

Making wholesale promotion of kids who evidently aren't ready and I daresay would never be, is a recipe for disaster.

you are very very correct, I used to tell people that 80percent of the current arsenal squard are championship players.

The players are too naive, plus a rookie coach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
dawnomike:
Arsenal problem is no longer whoever the manager is... It happened to Liverpool, Man United, AC Milian, Inter.... The problem is now integral. When a team gets to this point, no matter how many managers you fire; the results remain the same
like a product life cycle, arsenal are in their decline stage now.
Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2020
puremaker7:
you are very very correct, I used to tell people that 80percent of the current arsenal squard are championship players.

The players are too naive, plus a rookie coach.
Make dem sell Nketiah. Since Nketiah is a championship player.
Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by bestpunterever: 7:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Make dem sell Nketiah. Since Nketiah is a championship player.

whats so special about Nketiah?
same Nketiah that couldn't get a playing chance at Leeds United last season?
Nketiah vs Jimenez, Antonio, Calvin lewin, Danny ings, ollie Watkin, calum wilson, Patrick Bamford, Jordan Ayew.
Don't even talk about the big teams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2020
bestpunterever:

whats so special about Nketiah?
same Nketiah that couldn't get a playing chance at Leeds United last season?
Nketiah vs Jimenez, Antonio, Calvin lewin, Danny ings, ollie Watkin, calum wilson, Patrick Bamford, Jordan Ayew.
Don't even talk about the big teams.
What's so special about Nketiah is the fact that his hold up play is excellent, linking up play, picture perfect. He doesn't score goals as expected but you can't deny the fact that he's a good player. Loan him out to the bundesliga where football is end to end let him gain experience.
Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by bestpunterever: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Masonkaycares:
What's so special about Nketiah is the fact that his hold up play is excellent, linking up play, picture perfect. He doesn't score goals as expected but you can't deny the fact that he's a good player. Loan him out to the bundesliga where football is end to end let him gain experience.
how does the hold up play helping the team now? just asking...
the fact still remain that most of Arsenal players are not good and they are the major problem right now, then Arteta is not a good manager to manage those average players..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2020
bestpunterever:
how does the hold up play helping the team now? just asking...
the fact still remain that most of Arsenal players are not good and they are the major problem right now, then Arteta is not a good manager to manage those average players..
I agree with you that Arteta isn't a good coach but other teams like Manchester United and city have average players playing week in week out for the club. It's not about average players, it's about utilizing them to reach full potential. Remember sterling was just an average player before the arrival of Pep Guardiola but now he's consider one of the best in the PL to some but I still see him as an overhyped piece of shii.
Re: Arsenal Sack Coach Mikel Arteta by rusher14: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I agree with you that Arteta isn't a good coach but other teams like Manchester United and city have average players playing week in week out for the club. It's not about average players, it's about utilizing them to reach full potential. Remember sterling was just an average player before the arrival of Pep Guardiola but now he's consider one of the best in the PL to some but I still see him as an overhyped piece of shii.

I disagree.

Sterling has never been an average player.

Sterling was an exceptional talent without the final end product.

That comes with time and experience but the ability was clear to see.

It helps when such exceptional talent is honed by an exceptional manager.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Football Never Existed! / Daily Odds / Meet Ngolo Kante's Lookalike Who Was Spotted In Daura, Katsina State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.