Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nairalanders,your Attention Is Urgently Needed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders,your Attention Is Urgently Needed. (145 Views)

My Fellow Nairalanders, Your Suggestions Are Urgently Needed / Why Do People Say "SORRY" Instead Of "EXCUSE ME'' When They Needs Your Attention / UI Students!!! Please I Need Your Attention!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders,your Attention Is Urgently Needed. by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2020
I greet all nairalanders in the house.I asked a question some days ago but i am yet to get answers as at now.The question was:is it possible to for a student to willingly repeat a level in a higher institution by application.I had a discussion with a friend and i would welcome comments of experienced nairalanders.Have you ever experienced this?.comnents pls.
Re: Nairalanders,your Attention Is Urgently Needed. by dawnomike(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2020
introvert2:
I greet all nairalanders in the house.I asked a question some days ago but i am yet to get answers as at now.The question was:is it possible to for a student to willingly repeat a level in a higher institution by application.I had a discussion with a friend and i would welcome comments of experienced nairalanders.Have you ever experienced this?.comnents pls.
In higher institutions of learning here in Nigeria with our grading rigid CGPA system - NO! Except you do not mind failing the course in your first attempt
The best you can do is to attend some of the lectures of your previous level if you feel you did not have proper grasps of it during your time.
Re: Nairalanders,your Attention Is Urgently Needed. by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2020
dawnomike:
In higher institutions of learning here in Nigeria with our grading rigid CGPA system - NO! Except you do not mind failing the course in your first attempt
The best you can do is to attend some of the lectures of your previous level if you feel you did not have proper grasps of it during your time.
Thanks for the comment.Specifically,i mean the first level like 100 level.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: ASUU Suspends 9 Months Strike / Engineering Scholarship 2021 / Learn Skills Here For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.