Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Where To Get App? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where To Get App? (216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get App? by YufusAmma: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2020
I am playing on 1xbet and I want to get app, it should be faster. Cant find it.
Re: Where To Get App? by MwakaweAyo: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Yea, it is not really clear where to download it, even googled it and got some strange results
Re: Where To Get App? by AdeboyeOye: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2020
A friend of mine downloaded it for me some time ago - I can ask him where
https://anythingfootball.com/football-betting-tips/
Re: Where To Get App? by AdetolaTemi: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2020
I googled it and found it, also downloaded it and and it seems to be the real deal.
There's a guide on how to do it here - https://www.topbettingsites.ng/1xbet
Re: Where To Get App? by Zaharia: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
YufusAmma:
I am playing on 1xbet and I want to get app, it should be faster. Cant find it.
what operation system did you use? just remember that you must to download oficial app. for example from oficial site

1 Like

Re: Where To Get App? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
download it from 1xbet . mobi the official site, scroll down and select Mobile application.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get App? by AdetolaTemi: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
I think he's on Android, but anyway that site I found links to the official 1xbet website eventually.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United 0-2 Manchester City January 06, 2021 / Bundesliga: Borussia Monchengladbach VS Bayern Munchen / Mesut Ozil Reveals How Okocha Inspired His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.