Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) (66294 Views)

DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities / Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by Realday: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Congratulations to Jawa jawa Jawando as we used to call it then, lol.
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by ajl: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=Solatium post=97357175][/quote]

That individual you referred to as a professor in LASU is actually one of my personal friends that bear the name Jawando. We also attended same University, Uni-Ibadan. He made a 2-1 in Sociology.

1 Like

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by Solatium(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
ajl:

That individual you referred to as a professor in LASU is actually one of my personal friends that bear the name Jawando. We also attended same University, Uni-Ibadan. He made a 2-1 in Sociology.

i don't know how old you are,but that prof should be in his early 80's now if he's still alive
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by Edusouls(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Speak it in afonja language?
uptimum123:
Yoruba Amaka
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by olisaEze(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Rubbish reason. Oga you were elected to serve the American public as an American and not as an African representative. The agbada just makes you look stupid in a country with a civilized democracy, a far cry from what Africa has exhibited since the colonialists left them to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by bamite(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
imhotep:

but you are here seeking Igbo wife grin grin
Keep me away from your yam legged sisters abeg

3 Likes

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by falopey: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:
Not a very smart move considering even black people in America disdain actual Africans. Just wear their suit instead of rubbing your culture all over their faces. Just imagine it was an Indian wearing the Dhoti. Or a Chinese or Kenyan wearing their traditional clothing to an inaguration for a public office outside their borders, wouldn't he seem very ridiculous to you?

Unless it is an international body such as IMF, WHO, FIFA etc, it makes absolutely no sense

When those Somali congress women were rocking their hijab culture in the house and for their inauguration, did you rant the same way.

1 Like

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by tyinfinity: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
successful Nigerias are proud of Nigeria while hopless biafrans are looking for ways to commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
I'm I supposed to b be impressed
He's probably not wearing it to impress Anybody, so shut up

3 Likes

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by sunbreaker: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nairalandian:
No come your fatherland come help improve our condition
Be going to already made country

if he comes here,he will not survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by falopey: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
IgboWarlord:
Nonsense and ingredients..They all know you are of African descent..Buh bro,for the Love of God,next time,wear a damn suit.

Tell ilha Omar to dress up in full western culture dress and not in Somali native attire she rocks up and down. Be proud of your own for once. He is not the first to wear African attire.

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by solonubinho(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nairalandian:

Better improve your fucking conditions yourselves. Irredemable lots.

P.s I'm typing from Nigeria before you think I'm typing from outside.
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
nice
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by BigBashiru: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:
Not a very smart move considering even black people in America disdain actual Africans. Just wear their suit instead of rubbing your culture all over their faces. Just imagine it was an Indian wearing the Dhoti. Or a Chinese or Kenyan wearing their traditional clothing to an inaguration for a public office outside their borders, wouldn't he seem very ridiculous to you?

Unless it is an international body such as IMF, WHO, FIFA etc, it makes absolutely no sense

Exactly.... not that there is any great African country anyway.....

1 Like

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by wildikeman(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ooni:
Rubbish. You are elected as American not Nigeria.

Don't mind him. As if it were Nigeria they would allow any foreigner to attain such...

He even looks like a corrupt person.
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by Alaska90(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Since when does a Yoruba, bear Will Jawando

Correct name checkers go just say Nigeria amaka!!! cheesy grin

I agree with you he is a Nigerian through his father...but please always read or watch video of any posted topic before making any comment.

From the video, his name was stated as William Opeyemi Jawando....which I know is Yoruba name

So the guy was actually right.

1 Like

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by cybluesky(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
U guys even manage to squeeze in tribalsim into diaspora politcs,its a shame Africans especially the self acclaimed giants choose to see life from a keyhole perspective...look at a man of african descent given a political office in a place far away from his roots...no discrimination,no fights,no local govt of origin,no hard feelings,no bile...I see my nairalanders celebrating this and I imagine the heads that would roll if we replicate this in our dear continent...we blacks are small minded still.
Before u come for me just know that this is not self hate but pure and sincere honesty coupled with the ability to self evaluate and self criticize wherever and whenever its necessary.
NAMASTE!!!
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by BigBashiru: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
olisaEze:
Rubbish reason. Oga you were elected to serve the American public as an American and not as an African representative. The agbada just makes you look stupid in a country with a civilized democracy, a far cry from what Africa has exhibited since the colonialists left them to themselves.

And makes him look like a looter too.... that's what looters wear....

2 Likes

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by ajl: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Solatium:

i don't know how old you are,but that prof should be in his early 80's now if he's still alive

Really, that's not the individual I was talking about. He is younger. Likely to be in his early 50s. He also lecture at LASU. He is probably not a full professor now. But he has been lecturing in LASU for over a decade. If you put his name in Google with "Lagos State University" as keyword, his profile will show up in the search result.

1 Like

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jilux:
He is representing his father's land and his culture. Congratulation to u
ka ro o j re bi
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by IAMPEDRO: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by wildikeman(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:

The annoying part is while campaigning hewore suit. Now that he has won he started wearing the agbada. Typical African politician. Decietful and fraudulent
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by CountLaka(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
A transformed Jihadist.

2 Likes

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by knowhowk: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nairalandian:

. You must have indeed help improve the Condition of this Country ,Can we see some Pictures ...
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by Ooni: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Arespect10:

Mtsww are you sick?
No. I don't know about you.
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by BigBashiru: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
cybluesky:
U guys even manage to squeeze in tribalsim into diaspora politcs,its a shame Africans especially the self acclaimed giants choose to see life from a keyhole perspective...look at a man of african descent given a political office in a place far away from his roots...no discrimination,no fights,no local govt of origin,no hard feelings,no bile...I see my nairalanders celebrating this and I imagine the heads that would roll if we replicate this in our dear continent...we blacks are small minded still.
Before u come for me just know that this is not self hate but pure and sincere honesty coupled with the ability to self evaluate and self criticize wherever and whenever its necessary.
NAMASTE!!!

Thank you for being one of those who see and speak the truth....

Blacks are actual still backward in their culture and reasoning - which explains why THERE IS NO DEVELOPED BLACK MAJORITY COUNTRY to date.. ..

Once America's black population exceeds 50% America will become Nigeria.

This isn't racism it's race realism..... that's why trump was trying to reduce (not stop) blavk immigration.

Blacks are still great in their own way though like in sports and a few intellectuals here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by naijadrivablog: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
It is better to be abroad while celebrating your roots. If you are in Naija, even your LEAF or TRUNK or ROOT, you no go celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by rusher14: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ooni:
Rubbish. You are elected as American not Nigeria.

Who is an American to you?
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by Iamlakexide(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nairalandian:

like you go vote him if he come out for public office.
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by Vanzcharles(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Taye4j:
God bless the Yorubas, we are eternally blessed.

I hope you are not part of those illiterates that cry as to why igbo people contest and win elections in Lagos state o?
Re: Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) by Ooni: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Those that wore suit in Nigeria assemblies rep usa
Those who wear suit in the NA do not represent another country unlike what the article suggest about jawando. You can't owe allegiance to two countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) / Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.