Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her (30150 Views)

Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by lalasticlala(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
An NYSC member, Iyanuoluwa Adeola, has caused a stir online after a video of her saluting her mother in her NYSC uniform appeared on social media.

On why she did parade for her mum on returning from NYSC camp, the Corper said:

"My voice is not shaky because I'm afraid, I'm just too emotional ... When your mother singlehandedly raises you, borrows money to send you to school, has sleepless nights praying for you & you eventually become a CORPER... She deserves wayyyyy more than 3 hearty cheers."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC9MOGE1q2k

Sharing the video on Twitter, Ibukun Akom wrote:

This brought tears to my eyes as I know how much this means to her.

https://twitter.com/ibukun_akom/status/1341675360887443456?s=19"

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by osamz007: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
GREATEST O T O N D O

THE BEST IS YET TO COME FOR HER

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by osamz007: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Lala no create this topic for u to write fullstop

92 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by kerzhim(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
The OTONDO wey no appreciate where he or she is coming from will never have cognizance of what the future holds...... Go out and do well greatest.....

53 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by osamz007: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
kerzhim:

Kerzhim u won't take this to 2021

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by osamz007: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

It more than Parading for your mum for just become a CORPER

what about a corper that graduated with nothing upstairs

Celebrate with them or keep quite jare

71 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by chatinent: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Eiya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Nmezor(f): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
smiley
Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by DenreleDave(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Chijeep(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
sweet mother I no go forget you,
for all the suffer you suffer for me.

celebrate your mother, even if she sneezes, celebrate her she deserves it.
if mothers have the chance to create 100joys, then 98% of the joy they created is for their kids while only 2% is for them

8 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Awwwnnn cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by PCG001: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
tɦɨs ċaʟʟs ʄօʀ a ċɛʟɛɮʀatɨօռ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Yodexy: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
This post holds more sentiment than you may think.

I started to really appreciate motherhood when I spent a month with a nursing mother.

"It wasn't easy" is an understatement. Mother's dey try Abeg.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Yodexy: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hh
Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by lamentor78(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
That is the south for you if na our neighbors in the North Dem for don marry her out 15years ago

16 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Nehyooh(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

It more than Parading for your mum for just become a CORPER

what about a corper that graduated with nothing upstairs

Ask her to solve 9×9+9, she will be blabbering but she knows all the bone straight joints
grin
Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by SpeedyHitman: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
As$hole appreciated her mom for what reason? Cuz she raised you? Dam! Our youth is dead to us!
Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pleaae subscribe , like , view and comment on my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkGEdBrAuNQ

2 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by oriewanbe: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Haa! fathers, can you see yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Nairalandwizerd(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Crocodile tears

1 Like

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Jay4joy: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by deeway200(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
emotional,God bless my mum too

3 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
osamz007:
GREATEST O T O N D O

THE BEST IS YET TO COME FOR HER

I know in the past it is a shame to raise a child alone especially when the father is still alive
Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by AfroKnight: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
osamz007:

Celebrate with them or keep quite jare
cheesy grin

Bro you just dey rake anybody.

Take it easy na

2 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by parkervero(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is not the time to do this. There are still many years ahead.
Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aww she did it nicely. Her matching steps where on point. That’s a great daughter right there. grin

9 Likes

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by emmabest2000(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
An NYSC member, Iyanuoluwa Adeola, has caused a stir online after a video of her saluting her mother in her NYSC uniform appeared on social media.

On why she did parade for her mum on returning from NYSC camp, the Corper said:

"My voice is not shaky because I'm afraid, I'm just too emotional ... When your mother singlehandedly raises you, borrows money to send you to school, has sleepless nights praying for you & you eventually become a CORPER... She deserves wayyyyy more than 3 hearty cheers."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC9MOGE1q2k

Sharing the video on Twitter, Ibukun Akom wrote:

https://twitter.com/ibukun_akom/status/1341675360887443456?s=19"

Mother's love
Mother's love
But ....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her by Simplebeauty: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers / Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Benefits Of Being A Platoon Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.