Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) (33287 Views)

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by IamHeWrites: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Heartwarming Moment Actress Linda Osifo Pays Mum A Surprise Visit In Canada

Nollywood actress Linda Osifo has granted her mum’s wish by paying her a surprise visit in Toronto, Canada, Igbere TV reports.

The 29-year-old said it was her mum’s wish for her to be home for Christmas in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

Linda shared the video of her mum getting surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8jO1bDwiG0

“I have been away from home because of work, and her wish for Christmas was for me to come home, so i made sure that wish is granted.

“I’ve never surprised anyone like this before. I was so nervous make she no go faint o! (I no want wahala o),” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJIrankhHr3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Linda has been in Nigeria for work.

Her latest movie Son Of Mercy was released in cinemas on December 13.

She was born in Edo State and moved to Canada at the age of 16.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2020

I'm buying iPhone 12 pro max for mum this December, if she know how to use it or not it up to her wink

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by osamz007: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

What does this mean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Beautiful..

I Love the song playing at the background..

HE has done so much for Me
I can not tell it all
Narekele mo
If I had 10trillion tongues
It still won't be enough
Narekele mo
Chukwu na gwom'oria le
When You heal, You heal completely
Narekele mo
Chukwu mar'obimo
Isi ikendu le
We sing now
Narekele mo

PRECIOUS DADDY NARAEKELE..
I AM SO GRATEFUL...
I Don't take You Doings for me for Granted..
I Don't take my being Alive and Healthy in the Castartrophic year for Luck.
IT IS The FINGER OF GOD
THANK you DADDY

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by SultanEtinan: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
My crush

2 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Taiwoa990: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lovely
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Bornsinner7: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wanti wanti cyaah getti, an getti getti nuh wanti

Be thankful for the blessings that come to you always realising that many of the things we take for granted are luxuries to others

Compliment of the season

2 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by emeijeh(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
All for the gram
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by IamHeWrites: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by slawormiir: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.. .....
Canada the only country that cares about her gadamnnn people

CANDYDADDY:
I'm buying iPhone 12 pro max for mum this December, if she know how to use it or not it up to her wink
You must be a real niggarr
There is only one true love and that is mother's love
I promise my mother lexus rx 350
And i must do it...that is why I keep on Huzzling..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by secnelly: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lovely

Meanwhile, see what their uncle gifted them as Christmas gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf0ECFnN1a4
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Emaxwell(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
All for the gram

Congratulations to her mother

For having a daughter to make her dreams come through grin
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by HerMajestyCares(f): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mum's love such surprises mostly when you have been long gone. cheesy

BUT MY CASE WAS DIFFERENT AS MY PARENT DRAGGED FROM U.S BACK TO MY COUNTRY NIGERIA ALL BECAUSE OF COVID 19, AS IF COVID 19 WILL KILL ME OVER THERE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. ,that's a story for another day. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I really love my parent cheesy cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by DukeJoe17: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
But the camera man was not surprise , I can see grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by EgunMogaji2: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
No isolation?
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Lawsaite: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wahala for us weh dis December just deh like july

11 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Opor
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Yodexy: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wise girl, it's better to run before another border closure.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by OYENIYIJK: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Congratulations mother and daughter cheesy
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by paulolee(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
even in my next life I can never join this biased nollywoood industry because it seems its only the actresses are successful, getting new rides and living the celebrity lifestyle unlike the actors..
I know a female friend with that "actress" tag as her occupation because she just featured on one or two movies, have a little fame online but now using a wine venza, i asked her why the industry seems to favor only the females than the actors and she said the actresses are "all hardworking and have the grace of GOD" in thier lives..
I jus try to believe her because it seems the actors are all lazy and not serving the same GOD due to lack of grace, Mk I jus pretend small because people say I too dey talk anyhow..

7 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Arry110(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
God bless our mothers with long life

3 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by simfrost90210: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
smiley Great
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Tywo2018: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
I love that inscription ﹰGood things takes ﹰTime .

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Kenn55: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Why are people so comfortable living their life on social media? Or is it because it is Canada?
If she was visiting her mother in the village, will she have posted it on social media?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by Simplebeauty: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Good members of Nairaland,
Even if you cannot take Momsy to Canada for now,
One day soon,
Your mom will ask you for 10K,
But you will send her 100K!

#JustBelieve.

Merry Christmas in advance y'all!
We Rise!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by MyGeneration(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
She used to be a police officer so she self don run
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by ednut1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Did she quarantine for 14 days If them nab her now
Re: Linda Osifo Grants Her Mother's Wish With Surprise Visit In Canada (Pix, Video) by blinking001(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React / Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.