Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Thought My Idea Was Perfect (youtube Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Thought My Idea Was Perfect (youtube Video) (114 Views)

Becoming A Millionaire Is Very Easy, Follow My Idea / Your Creative Work Or Business Idea Was Stolen, What Should You Do ? / WHATS YOUR BUSINESS PLANS TOWARDS 2020? MY IDEA MIGHT BE OF HELP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought My Idea Was Perfect (youtube Video) by Biggerbrocom(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8d_IN7DQhg

starting a business of my own was something I ever wise for right from my early age I have wanted to own my business because I didn't want to work in other people's establishment I have this entrepreneur mindset
not to working under an existing establishment is not a bad idea but I wanted to create employment in our society because where I come from the rate of unemployment is very high so instead of seeking for job I will rather create job

I normally research on google #how to start a business, business ideas, best business ideas, small business ideas e.t.c
I have seen a quite number of articles, videos on business

But one thing I realize was when it comes to business idea the only way you can succeed is doing something you are passionate about
That's creating your own idea/business not something you see because somebody did it or doing it they are banking big No! That's an error if you follow that path
That was part of the things I learnt while researching on google

When I learnt those things I decided to go back and do my home work
Just then I had a very beautiful idea and I thought it was all good I failed to connect my vision with God

What happened? my business idea failed
If your question is #how to be successful in business?

#is my idea good enough?
My answer will be connect your vision with God because no matter how good your idea is there're many unexpected challenges you will or might Experience on the way

But if your God go before you he'll direct your path so is very important you communicate your vision with God no matter how good your idea is.

(1) (Reply)

The Different Applications Of The Wafer Check Valve / How To Create A High Converting Landing Page In 2021 For FREE / Bank Of Industry Concludes N1bn Syndicated Term Loan In The International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.