Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply (50571 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by uptimum123(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bizibi:
smh....I pity you.

Pity yourself

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by IAMPEDRO: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Denique:
Wow! I didn't know having fuel which we pay more for in an oil producing country was a feat!

If Bashir doesn't have any shame, shouldn't he at least have some sense? There shouldn't be a middle ground for a senseless shameless man of his status.

LOOK AT WHAT A HUMAN BEING IS CELEBRATING IN THE CYBERSPACE!

#IComeInPeace

Why a human being is here looking for the sarcasm? How else can you describe a fool at 40.
Sometimes I begin to ask myself why we are called the gaint of Africa.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by SATANNIST: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
teejaymoremoney:

Oponu...how much are they selling fuel?...thank your God I no knw ur house,u nid serious beating...u nid brain surgery
your papa. peasant like u dey check price of fuel. i ratther buy 1 litter for 1k and its readily available then 100 naira and i wait for 4 months before i see one litter buy. again thunder fire your papa. i dey ikeja now. ipodo ashawo quarters to be precised. i wear yellow tee shirt and blue jeans. siting by the left when u enter. abobi, show may i use ur head drink this alomo bitters
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by authority2006(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Solsix:
Lol, reply of the year

It is not about jubilation at all but a reminder. There's nothing in that response. The fact that PDP couldn't solve the problem of fuel scarcity in 16 years is enough to remind every Nigerian how it was used to be.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Charlie2020(f): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Greater achievements like what?

This it's self is an achievement... Bye bye to December long queues
Was there any December long queue under Jonathan apart from that planned by Tinubu, Bakari, Falana, Soyinka and their comrades in betrayal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Bizibi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Pity yourself
smh
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by authority2006(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nairalandian:

We're supposed to be celebrating greater achievements and not the availability of fuel.

If you you were old enough at the time to witness the economic loss, deaths, hardships, etc that were caused by the perennial fuel scarcity throughout the 16 years of PDP misrule, you would know that it worth celebrating. Problem that PDP couldn't solve in 16 years, APC solved it in under one year and you're saying it is not worth celebrating.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
your papa. peasant like u dey check price of fuel. i ratther buy 1 litter for 1k and its readily available then 100 naira and i wait for 4 months before i see one litter buy. again thunder fire your papa. i dey ikeja now. ipodo ashawo quarters to be precised. i wear yellow tee shirt and blue jeans. siting by the left when u enter. abobi, show may i use ur head drink this alomo bitters

There is nothing anyone can say to all these buhari supporters to make u think wisely...they are just stubborn and senseless, nothing different from a cow

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by authority2006(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
praiseneo:
This kind people I wonder how history go define them later later

They solved two decades problem of fuel scarcity, how would you want history to remember them?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by SATANNIST: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
teejaymoremoney:

There is nothing anyone can say to all these buhari supporters to make u think wisely...they are just stubborn and senseless, nothing different from a cow
tell me where u dey and drop your number ma book uber to bring you here and mess u up
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
tell me where u dey and drop your number ma book uber to bring you here and mess u up

Ok...since you don't want to do Christmas peacefully...Block 8, Flat 30, Nigerian Army cantonment Ikeja Lagos.....pls am waiting
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Xpress24(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
osamz007:

Has any president done what buhari has done in 5 years? The answer is no. Bros u wicked o grin

He has singlehandedly lifted NIGERIA into recession twice

He has increased poverty rate

Pencil is now N20

He has turned Nigeria to a state bandits act at free will and are patted

Bros u wicked o grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by naturefellow(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:
Where's the sarcasm here...what I see here is a fool who has lost touch with the world.

Bashir is simply laying down fact
a fact is not extraordinary, or worthy of appraisal.

The sarcasm is not uncalled for.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Onlinesmart: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bornu1stSon:
Baba is working. At least, our parents in Bornu are now eating fresh rice with salad and milk.

No more poverty
Nyanmiri dodo n doya spotted
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by naturefellow(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Defenders of the Buharians... you no go see them for this kind thread
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by DaRuud(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Princeadonis:
A random follower doused Bashir’s tweet with this! Is this the best sarcasm in recent times?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1341471736118865922

Some people no know sai we use Kankara boys to Japan from speaking to National Assembly

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Several minds about this

1.My first response is with the words of Mario Balotelli.....Does the postman celebrate when he delivers the mail

2.But of a truth there is nothing to celebrate. The fuel queues are over, but the market has not been deregulated...and theNNPC has not been privatized, and we still pay subsides, and the government refienreis are a disaster. And we are still importing and importing.....and no investment in the downstream

We have fuel...but at a very very high price (not talking about the cost at the pump). APC should stop celebrating, and start making the hard choices. They know what to do, them just don't want to do it.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by SATANNIST: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
teejaymoremoney:

Ok...since you don't want to do Christmas peacefully...Block 8, Flat 30, Nigerian Army cantonment Ikeja Lagos.....pls am waiting
thunder fire your papa again. do you know i can mess u up for impersonating the nigerian army? abeg post your numrber
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
thunder fire your papa again. do you know i can mess u up for impersonating the nigerian army? abeg post your numrber

You are a fool...I just sent you my address,stop making mouth here..am expecting u
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by dapadawee: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Princeadonis:
A random follower doused Bashir’s tweet with this! Is this the best sarcasm in recent times?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1341471736118865922
Scarcity ke when the tyrant bears rule
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by ofiko123(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Was there supposed to be fuel scarcity before??
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
nigerians are useless.
since i was born, na only for buhari administration wey i see say no scarcity of fuel for december.
i wish he could rule ths country till he dies. useless nigerians will not see that

Nigerians are useless? Huhh!!
I guess you are from Niger?
If you've got nothing to say, just shut your trap this ain't no trap house.
And point of correction, Nigerians ain't useless OK?
What is there to be happy about availability of petrol? In a country that is among the top producers of crude.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by SATANNIST: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

Nigerians are useless? Huhh!!
I guess you are from Niger?
If you've got nothing to say, just shut your trap this ain't no trap house.
And point of correction, Nigerians ain't useless OK?
What is there to be happy about availability of petrol? In a country that is among the top producers of crude.
when u wait for months to buy 1 ltter of kerosone and queue for days , was nigeria not a top producer of crude? u nigerians are just ungrateful and useless. u deserve suffer. buhari should return nigeria to the days of old where u queue for days to get 2 litters of kerosene and fuel
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Dcaliphate(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
nigerians are useless.
since i was born, na only for buhari administration wey i see say no scarcity of fuel for december.
i wish he could rule ths country till he dies. useless nigerians will not see that
You're a bag of fufu
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by SATANNIST: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dcaliphate:

You're a bag of fufu
ur papa
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by emmyrate1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:
Where's the sarcasm here...what I see here is a fool who has lost touch with the world.

which fact is he laying. Wonder why we keep celebrating nonsense and making all this our politicians to be feeling important in this country.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Web2020: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
nigerians are useless.
I am not surprised, Satan only mission on earth is to destroy.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by emmyrate1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
nigerians are useless.
thank God u said useless Nigerians meaning ur father and mother including all Ur families are useless
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by alexyanalysis(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
uptimum123:

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Dcaliphate(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
ur papa
Zombie like u, ur papa na Buhari.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by SATANNIST: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
emmyrate1:
thank God u said useless Nigerians meaning ur father and mother including all Ur families are useless
your papa
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
when u wait for months to buy 1 ltter of kerosone and queue for days , was nigeria not a top producer of crude? u nigerians are just ungrateful and useless. u deserve suffer. buhari should return nigeria to the days of old where u queue for days to get 2 litters of kerosene and fuel

What are you saying? I don't get it.
Which days of old? Are we in better days?
Bros chill, don't bark when you have no teeth,me I am a useful Nigerian.
Don't generalise statements in public.
Take note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) / Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.