Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

India's Narcotic Bureau Arrest An African Man And Woman With 845 Grams Of Drugs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India's Narcotic Bureau Arrest An African Man And Woman With 845 Grams Of Drugs (322 Views)

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India's Narcotic Bureau Arrest An African Man And Woman With 845 Grams Of Drugs by elizabeth24: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
From the reports gathered, The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has arrested 2 African Nationals who are Identified as Ramla Shedafa Nancy and Emmanuel Michael, in Bengaluru for selling Illegal drugs.

The passports recovered that was collected from the suspects say they are from Kenya, however, the Bureau, which has busted several drug rackets in the state in the past few months, said it suspected that the passports were fake. Some local media in their reports said they are Nigerian nationals, others, Kenyans.

"Further acting on information obtained from the interrogation of apprehended persons, the NCB team traced and recovered another consisting of 235 grams of cocaine, concealed in the inner walls of a corrugated box. The cocaine was sourced from Ethiopia," the NCB said in a statement.

READ MORE ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/India-Narcotic-Bureau-arrest-an-African-man-and-woman-with-845-grams-of-drugs-that-worth-over-N28m.html

Re: India's Narcotic Bureau Arrest An African Man And Woman With 845 Grams Of Drugs by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
I hope they don't sentence them to death
Because I know most of this Asian nation's doesn't take drug trafficking lightly
Re: India's Narcotic Bureau Arrest An African Man And Woman With 845 Grams Of Drugs by 2cribz: 5:37am On Dec 24, 2020
Tryi g to stay alive,
Try to stay afloat.
I cant get
Cant make no excuses bich. Where the plug
Shit i gat dis.

The biggest
The biggest.

I'm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WMlYTCplso
Re: India's Narcotic Bureau Arrest An African Man And Woman With 845 Grams Of Drugs by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2020
Nairalandian:
I hope they don't sentence them to death
Because I know most of this Asian nation's doesn't take drug trafficking lightly

India is not one of such Asian countries. The clowns are only going to get prison time.

But why do you feel so much for the reprobates though?
Re: India's Narcotic Bureau Arrest An African Man And Woman With 845 Grams Of Drugs by Observer20: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Abductors Of Imsu Lecturer Demand N20m Ransom / Men In Soldier Uniform Nabbed For Kidnapping And Extorting A Man (Video) / 19-year-old Student And His Gang Brutally Beats Teacher To Point Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.