Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge (347 Views)

Arewa Youths To Buhari: Don't EndSARS, Reform SARS / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by EMMARY2000: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2020

Re: Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by Marine54(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Of course are not charge, you're dementia ..
Re: Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by johnmartus(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Its only an idiot insane person would say you aren't in charge.
Re: Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by pharmagba: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Go and visit the Federal legislative and i will be conceived
Re: Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by Zanotty(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dude's just been hallucinating since 2015
Re: Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by JaneYave(f): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
So you hear the rumours too? Interesting!
Re: Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by FarahAideed: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
You are either not in charge or totally incompetent
Re: Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by godliman: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
johnmartus:
Its only an idiot insane person would say you aren't in charge.
Buhari supporters have one trademark- insults. OBJ served for 8 yes nobody was in doubt who was in charge. we never heard anything like the " presidency" we never saw security operatives working against each other or ministers contradicting themselves or an organ of govt writing to senate against the President's nomination. The list is endless. A retired general!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Buhari is alive but he's not active, very weak, unhealthy. Running the country like a farm filled with locust.
Re: Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by donbachi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
When did buhari start replying his critics.
Re: Buhari: Don't Believe The Rumours That I Am Not In Charge by Odkosh: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Oga, you are not in charge.

(1) (Reply)

Police PRO, Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / Obaseki Swore-in 8 New Judges To Serve In The Edo State High Court (photos) / Governors Of South West Are Faceless Spinless Cowards..sr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.