Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? (471 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) / Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hello guys. Just wondering: who are the owners of the IgbereTV blog site that they're so influential to host yearly national awards inviting heavyweight politicians, businessmen, former president olusegun Obasanjo, current senators, etc?

Their name alone is a turnoff me, as they do not own a TV station but just a blogsite. grin

Please if you have an idea, let the rest of us who do not know, know. Thank you.

Re: What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Hello guys. Just wondering: who are the owners of the IgbereTV blog site that they're so influential to host yearly national awards inviting heavyweight politicians, businessmen, former president olusegun Obasanjo, current senators, etc?

Their name alone is a turnoff me, as they do not own a TV station but just a blogsite. grin

Please if you have an idea, let the rest of us who do not know, know. Thank you.

Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by Christology(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
orji uzo kalu
Re: What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Orji Uzor Kalu
Oh, I see. My inner guess was right that it's most likely owned by a yahoo boy who's using it to make name for himself grin
Re: What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by Sammy07: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Oh, I see. My inner guess was right that it's most likely owned by a yahoo boy who's using it to make name for himself grin
Juliusmalema:

Orji Uzor Kalu
Christology:
orji uzo kalu

Chai, see the citizens I'm having the same passport with
Why won't ASUU strike

OP your question
Emeh James Anyalekwa.

https://wikitia.com/wiki/Emeh_James_Anyalekwa

1 Like

Re: What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by longetivity(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Chai, see the citizens I'm having the same passport with Why won't ASUU strike
OP your question Emeh James Anyalekwa.
lol
Re: What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Chai, see the citizens I'm having the same passport with Why won't ASUU strike
OP your question Emeh James Anyalekwa.

Mtcheew.
That one na figurehead.
The owner is Kalu

1 Like

Re: What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by Sammy07: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mtcheew.

That one na figurehead.

The owner is Kalu

But there is no prove to your claim.

Even if he's the Senior Special Assistant (Media) to Kalu, it doesn't mean Kalu owns it.

In the examination, if you were asked.
Who's the owner of Igberetv, you'll write Orji Kalu Issoright
Re: What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sammy07:

But there is no prove to your claim.

Even if he's the Senior Special Assistant (Media) to Kalu, it doesn't mean Kalu owns it.

In the examination, if you were asked.
Who's the owner of Igberetv, you'll write Orji Kalu Issoright

Mr I am done with you.

Next..
Re: What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by IamFINESSE: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
angry
Re: What's Igberetv Blog And Who's Behind It? by Sammy07: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mr I am done with you.
Next..
Julius my paddi grin

(1) (Reply)

You Have Betray The Vision Of APC For Kwara People -APC Group To Abdulrahaman / Akeredolu names Son, HOS Aragbaiye in Handover Committee / This Is The Video Of The Nigeria Soldier On The Run After Clash With ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.