Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Investor Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investor Needed. (232 Views)

Investor Needed In A Savings And Loans Firm / Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu / Investor Needed For Online Electricity Utility Payment Company :5-15M Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investor Needed. by DreyGadgets(m): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2020
Good day sir/ma, as we all know that gambling is a legal and major business in Nigeria and in recent times we’ve seen quite a lot of bookmakers coming into the Nigerian gambling world, I want to bring an investment opportunity to whoever has the money and is interested in owning a center to his/her name.

I have a hot spot here in Ilorin but I need investors who’ll like to invest and I’ll do the management on your behalf.

I need just a person who can invest a million naira, I can guarantee you 5% ROI monthly for 5 years, then after the 5 years you can decide to bring in your management or I’ll keep doing it for you for a price.

If you’ll like to know more details please feel free to 081 hit 7672 me 1091 up. Thank you and look forward to working with you.

This is not a get rich quick scheme, you’ll make your money gradually.
Re: Investor Needed. by DreyGadgets(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2020
I know most people will be like the ROI is too small, but let look at it like an investment for a particular project eg, you invest it for monthly foodstuffs purchasing that way you never have to worry about using any dime from your salary for foodstuffs again for next five years, or you have kids in the University, the ROI can be sent to you ward monthly and that way you never have to worry for the next five years! Or you have other projects that needs little financing, this is a very good opportunity. Thank you.
Re: Investor Needed. by DreyGadgets(m): 1:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Offer is still very much available!
Re: Investor Needed. by DreyGadgets(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year!

(1) (Reply)

Titilayo Eboh Reaches Out To Vulnerable And Motherless Homes. / The New Side Hustle No One Is Telling Abt / Airdrops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.