Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ibb Endorses Ribadu And Adeola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Endorses Ribadu And Adeola (525 Views)

IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari / South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibb Endorses Ribadu And Adeola by BigB11(m): 7:39am On Mar 28, 2011
IBB: Ribadu, Adeola Winning Team; Endorses Duo For Presidency March 27, (THEWILL) - “I endorse the generational change which Alhaji Nuhu Ribadu and Alhaji Fola Adeola stand for. I have strong faith in them and I believe they can deliver the goods. They are the pair that the country needs to turn her fortune around,” former military despot General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida declared today inside his Hiltop fortress in Minna, Niger State.http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/7983-IBB-Ribadu-Adeola-Winning-Team-Endorses-Duo-For-Presidency.html
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu And Adeola by egift(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2011
+Sorry Ribadu - now dining with his enemies

Nigeria lets vote Buhari for presido = for the good of our Nation
Re: Ibb Endorses Ribadu And Adeola by Jakumo(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2011
The Evil Genius refuses to be sidelined, but this time he is on to a good thing.

Any initiative that takes away votes from Ayatollah Buggari is a good one by definition, regardless of the alternative candidate being offered in competition.

Long Live the Evil Genius, and his Public Relations Guru, the Ever-Popular, Always Mighty, Big Bee, the Ambassador-at-Large of Greater Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Kills But: / Aftermath Of Postponement: Jega Tracks Exposed Voting Material / Libyan Returnees Protest At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.