Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell (2700 Views)

Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Headlaw(m): 3:09am On Dec 24, 2020
I have lost sense of smell completely for five days now. initially I didn't notice it until I found out I can't perceive my perfume anymore. Someone should help me with a solution here please.
Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:58am On Dec 24, 2020
Calm down don't panic what is the worse that can happen ? Is it not die? Since the world started human beings have been dying you won't be the first neither will you be the last so chill.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by ipobarethieves: 4:37am On Dec 24, 2020
cheesy Calm down.Let see if u'll perceive Ur neighbors jolof rice plus chicken tomorrow grin wink. U beta nor curse urself with Nigerians Rich men covid undecided sad

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Bluntguy: 4:59am On Dec 24, 2020
Which one be Covid-19 for the topic again. Is loss of sense of smell a symptom of Covid-19 because ayam not understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Headlaw(m): 5:21am On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Calm down don't panic what is the worse that can happen ? Is it not die? Since the world started human beings have been dying you won't be the first neither will you be the last so chill.

I'm calming down bro. I'm scared

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Headlaw(m): 5:22am On Dec 24, 2020
ipobarethieves:
cheesy Calm down.Let see if u'll perceive Ur neighbors jolof rice plus chicken tomorrow grin wink. U beta nor curse urself with Nigerians Rich men covid undecided sad

I'm serious bro! I'm not joking

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Headlaw(m): 5:23am On Dec 24, 2020
Bluntguy:
Which one be Covid-19 for the topic again. Is loss of sense of smell a symptom of Covid-19 because ayam not understanding.

Of course it is.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Donkwakwas(m): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Bluntguy:

Funny enough that's one of the strongest symptoms people show when they don't fall ill as a result of covid...

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Donkwakwas(m): 5:58am On Dec 24, 2020
Headlaw:
I have lost sense of smell completely for five days now. initially I didn't notice it until I found out I can't perceive my perfume anymore. Someone should help me with a solution here please.

Please go to the hospital...you will be advised properly on drugs to take immediately

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Teejaney88(m): 6:21am On Dec 24, 2020
sure! it is one of the early symptoms of covid 19. pls get yourself treated, the earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by bjtinz: 7:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Headlaw:

There is nothing to worry about. Just get yourself testing and ensure you follow all the protocols, particularly if you have elderly people around you.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Hopez456(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2020
It may not be covid. Two persons close to me at different times this year lost their sense of taste and smell. I prescribed ginger, garlic, lemon/ lime all cooked together with moringa leaf. They were fine within days of drinking the herbs.

2 Likes

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Headlaw(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hopez456:
It may not be covid. Two persons close to me at different times this year lost their sense of taste and smell. I prescribed ginger, garlic, lemon/ lime all cooked together with moringa leaf. They were fine within days of drinking the herbs.

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Headlaw(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hopez456:

Can I cook lemon together with the back?

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Hopez456(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Headlaw:

Can I cook lemon together with the back?
Yes sir. Better with the back.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Hopez456(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Headlaw:

Thank you for sharing!
You're welcome.
Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Headlaw(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hopez456:
Yes sir. Better with the back.
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Aurelius1(m): 3:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Hopez456:
Were they tested for covid-19?
Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Hopez456(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2020
Aurelius1:
Were they tested for covid-19?
No. Lost of taste and smell were the only problem they had and from findings its not peculiar to covid 19.
Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Headlaw(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hopez456:

I really appreciate you, I did as you said and already recuperating.
Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Hopez456(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Headlaw:

I really appreciate you, I did as you said and already recuperating.
Wow! That's good to know. I actually thought of you this morning and was trying to ask you how far.

That works even for malaria.
Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Headlaw(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hopez456:
Wow! That's good to know. I actually thought of you this morning and was trying to ask you how far.

That works even for malaria.

Thank you so much! it really worked!
Re: COVID 19-I have lost sense of smell by Hopez456(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Headlaw:

Thank you so much! it really worked!
You're welcome bro.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 29 2021 In Nigeria / Abortion Threads And Hiv / Benefit Of Swissgarde Aloe Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.