Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Is P.O.S A Good Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is P.O.S A Good Business? (271 Views)

New Tactics Of P.O.S Operators / How Much Can Someone Earn Per Day From P.o.s Business / P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is P.O.S A Good Business? by afolayan22(m): 5:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Hi
Business Tycoons Please Brief Me On How To Go A POS business and how profitable it is.

Thanks as you enlighten me
Comment Open
Re: Is P.O.S A Good Business? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:14am On Dec 24, 2020
No not to me personally.

But to some it is
Re: Is P.O.S A Good Business? by hellohgy(m): 5:24am On Dec 24, 2020
POS business is one of the untapped gold mine In Nigeria.

Provided you are in a location where there is a lot of customers the business is a really profitable one.

I had the opportunity of helping my uncle manage his stand for a week and on a slow day he makes more than 7k a day from charges of withdrawal and deposit.

Calculate this profit in a month.....

Although it is a very risky business due to fact that you will handling cash

But if you are very careful you are good to go
Re: Is P.O.S A Good Business? by matrixme(m): 5:40am On Dec 24, 2020
afolayan22:
Hi
Business Tycoons Please Brief Me On How To Go A POS business and how profitable it is.

Thanks as you enlighten me
Comment Open
will send you a private message
Re: Is P.O.S A Good Business? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
No not to me personally.

But to some it is
OP you must either be a lazy civil servant or looking for job in civil service if you have 3 good locations you will go home with atleat 5 thousand everyday, OP MULTIPLY 5000x30x3 =150000, OP which work for this country will give you that without stretch. You no the pay tax, no too much transport.
Re: Is P.O.S A Good Business? by Cubana05: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2020
They said it is good ooo

(1) (Reply)

:( / Is A Scammer / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.