Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

An Investment Of A Lifetime - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Investment Of A Lifetime (253 Views)

Best Online Investment Of 2019 / Make Thousands Of Naira With An Investment Of N500 / The Best Investment Of All Time For The Wisest!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Investment Of A Lifetime by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2020
THIS REQUIRES NO INITIAL FUNDING
Have you ever wished that you were among the first set of people to discover B-i-t-c-o-i-n. If yes, why? Is it because of the current value of b-itc-o-in? well, I guess so.
Permit me to introduce to you the Next B-i-t-c-o-i-n *Pi C-oi-n.* The Pi Network currently has over 10M+ active pioneers who are daily mi-nin-g the crypto, popularly designated as Pi c-oi-n.

Well, you might be the skeptical type and might be asking, How will this even work? A little research on bi-tco--in will show you that when B--it--coi-n first came out in 2008, it was worth nothing, and it was dismissed as scam, but with time B-itc-oi--n proved itself.
Come to think of it, you are paying no fees to mi-ne, mi-ni-n-g does not affect your phone battery nor slow down your phone. All you need do, is activate m-ini-n-g every 24 hours after a prior activation, and voila, you're all set.

I personally have about a thousand , come to think of it, that each of those worth $10, or $100, or even $1000, am sure you know what that means by now!!!
WEALTH is calling, will you answer? or will you just dismiss this as another Sc-a-m?
Believe it or not, C-r-y-pt-o is the future, so you have to flow with the trend so that you are not left behind.
*Think about it* �
NB: It will be launched by the end of 2021, it is projected to be worth 100 dollars on initial launch

PS: THIS IS NOT A S-C-A-M
IT REQUIRES 0 NAI!RA IN-V-ES-T-MENT. M-IN-IN-G IS FREE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, DROP YOUR W-H-A-T-S-A-P-P- NO. BELOW.

OR W-h-a-t-s-A-p-p me on (zero, eight, zero, one, zero, two, seven, two, five, seven, four, three)
Re: An Investment Of A Lifetime by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Check my sig-na-ture for more info.
Re: An Investment Of A Lifetime by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
UPDATE

Pi currently has 15 M pioneers, join before it's too late. If interested drop you WA No.

(1) (Reply)

Investment :business That Has Change My Story By Richvick / Advices On Which Business Type To Venture In / Reasons Why You Should Join Chy Mall And Be An Active Network Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.