Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Embarrassment Called Nta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Embarrassment Called Nta (775 Views)

It Would Be An Embarrassment To Epl If Leicester Wins The Title / Edwin Okon: Meet Nigeria's Embarrassment Of A Coach. / Ghana Vs Nigeria Friendly An Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Embarrassment Called Nta by COMPAQ(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2011
I was so embarassed watching the Nigeria vs Ethopia match, covered by NTA yesterday! The last 4 or 5 Super Eagles matches played at home have been covered by Super Sport and the video coverage at thos matches were reasonable enough.

However the video coverage of the match yesterday was terrible! The picture and sound quality was very poor, the camera angles were poor, cameras were insufficient and there were many times where the camera lost sight of the ball.

This shows the technical incompetence of the NTA, supposedly Afica's "largest Tv network"! I though brand new HD Digital OB vans were bought by Dora Akunyili for the U-17 competition? What has happened to them? Or is it a case of incompetent people managing good technology? Whichever, the results were terrible.

NTA should be made to sit up and stop embarrasing Nigeria!!
Re: The Embarrassment Called Nta by Rossikk(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
I agree completely. The place needs real investment in technology and a complete overhaul of management.

(1) (Reply)

Wigan Winger Victor Moses Undecided Over Nigeria / Please Does Anyone Know How To Lead A Team Of Beginner Joggers? / Congratulatins! Super Eagles Qualifies For Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.