Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles (940 Views)

Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by Ibehvictor24: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by Cubana06: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2020
hmmm
Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by Bigggloadofcum: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2020
Her fans?

Who are these fans? I am open for fans too o.

E be like say I do next big brother audition o.

As fans don mumu reach, make me sef collect my own share of the free gifts and cash.

1 Like

Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Are you sure this is not scripted bullshit, cus I don't the kind of 'fanship' that'll make me spend such on someone that is useless to my life
Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by Zanotty(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2020
Last I checked buhari is still clueless
Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by StagethemTVee: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by doggedfighter(f): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2020
Who are the fans?
Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by Darammliveth(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2020
Fans as how? Who are these fans sef.... Is she a celebrity? What is her relevance in the society?
Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by GodWrites: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Hard to believe
Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by vickydankal(f): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2020
Yet to know the place where these fans and do they have one account to contribute money to surprise her.

Congratulations to her
And kudos to her fans
Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by Jodha(f): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
I'm going to BBN next year... y'all should be ready to gift me more..
Re: Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Gifted Her N6 Million, A Delivery Bus And Motocyles by abebi77572: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fans as how? Who are these fans sef.... Is she a celebrity? What is her relevance in the society?

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Rapper, Biglo Allegedly Dies From COVID-19 Complications / Only Big Dicks Can Satisfy My Juicy Punana - Busty Lady Leaks Viral Masturbation / Revealed: Why Burna Boy Won The Grammy Awards [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.