Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). (25139 Views)

Adeboye Ordains 12,811 Deacons And Deaconesses, 4,060 Assistant Pastors (photos) / Onele Twins, Paul Eberechukwu & Peter Uchechukwu To Be Ordained Catholic Priests / Emmanuel And James Nwokeji, Identical Twins Ordained Catholic Priests In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Aguogba(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations to them but why do they all have horrible haircuts?
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Alexaonfleek: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Saig:

Deacons and Bishops According to the Bible should be MARRIED men of good reputation, people who have CONTROL over their homes.
This one the Catholic does is against the Bible. (1Timothy 3:1-13; 4:1-3)
It seems like you don't read your Bible.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by DamianBriel(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
Be a good priest abi Deacons and not the one's that secretly patronize prostitutes

Learn how to keep shut when its necessary like on this particular topic. You got no fucking business here,man.

By the way, Congratulations to the Padres in the making
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by OfficialAwol(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Ask about Christopher Nwoba.

I've heard the name before.
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by saintruky(m): 1:04am On Dec 25, 2020
@op shift ma treat ur Bleep up...

4 of my classmates were ordained priests same time n they now celebrating their 7th year in d priesthood...

So shift u hear...

Benedicamus domine!!
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 25, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

Try to be discreet and stop embarrassing yourself.
Even a 5yr old girl would be embarrassed by the things you say/type.
What is the use of a beautiful lady who is tactless?

Very tactless indeed. I once lauded one of her comments, till I got to know how tactless she was
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Saig: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
It seems like you don't read your Bible.
Me or YOU?? Can't you see some Bible passages there? What's hard for you to go through them??
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Alexaonfleek: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Saig:

Me or YOU?? Can't you see some Bible passages there? What's hard for you to go through them??
Do you think the Catholic church is like some of your Pentecostal churches that their pastors there wake up one day and decide to erect structure and start collecting money from gullible people?
The money that they will end up using it to build houses and buy cars for their children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Saig: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Do you think the Catholic church is like some of your Pentecostal churches that their pastors there wake up one day and decide to erect structure and start collecting money from gullible people?
The money that they will end up using it to build houses and buy cars for their children?

What is difficult in reading those Bible passages I mentioned above?? Go read them first, and do with an open mind
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by angelfallz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Are you a catholic Alexaonfleek ?

Alexaonfleek:
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Alexaonfleek: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
angelfallz:
Are you a catholic Alexaonfleek ?

sure

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You shouldn't have given the silly girl a response, next time just ignore her post
Happy Xmas to you and yours and stop picking me unnecessarily, be a good man
Re: Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). by Magnoliaa(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2020

You have been consistent in showing hatred for anything called union evident in your comments in marriage posts.

You can't have such vile and not be a feminist

Mad oh. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit / Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues / Are We Saved By Faith Or By Water Baptism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.