Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. (1195 Views)

PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by ositanwoye(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

My team created a web application http://takeastand.com.ng/ that allows people to publicly state their position in the Nigerian elections.

it may interest Nairalanders to know that contrary to what you guys think; although this forum is pro Buhari, the owner Osewa  is a supporter of Jonathan  http://takeastand.com.ng/user/1751

I was also suprised to find out that Eldee supports Shekarau http://takeastand.com.ng/user/5cfd

So rather than castigate people for their positions, you should take your stand and let your friends know. If you wish you can post it here. I am glad nigerians are showing interest in politics as they show in Football.

FYI, I stand with Buhari http://takeastand.com.ng/user/c77e

Spread the word.
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by seal777(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2011
Buhari-Bakare 2011.
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by juman(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2011
Jonathan/Sambo team
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by ceah(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
ofcourse, seun needs to expand nairaland, he was bribed with gej biscuit, grin grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
ceah:

ofcourse, seun needs to expand nairaland, he was bribed with gej biscuit, grin grin grin
And rice, hmmm Seun will ban you oh
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by ektbear: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
Why no option for "indifferent"/"no strong feelings"?
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by SisiKill1: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2011
Lemme get this straight, you create a website for people to take a stance, express their opinion so to say and when they do. . . you castigate them for not choosing the stance you like?

Nice. . .real nice.
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by ositanwoye(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Lemme get this straight, you create a website for people to take a stance, express their opinion so to say and when they do. . . you castigate them for not choosing the stance you like?

Nice. . .real nice.

Care to clarify your statement? Did you actually read my post?
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by yulad(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2011
I stand for the three. Actually i'd like all three in fisticuffs. The last man standing wins my hand in polling marriage. tongue
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by playmode(m): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2011
I stand with none of them.However if you can include REVOLUTION as one of the candidates i will glady select that option.

By the way ,all 4 of them are pretty damn ugly as well as clueless. Can't we ever have a good looking president like say Pat Utomi for instance.Then again , Nigeria is a country of educated and uneducated morons so that wish WILL never come true without a revolution or a complete split of the nation.
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by hannie: 1:04am On Mar 29, 2011
^ Who is UTOMI ?

Utomi is part of the problems we all are suffering today . . .abi no be the same Utomi wey dem Shagari use against Awolowo in the UPN/NPN days ?

abegi!!!

based on the debates I have watched I stand with ELDEE on SHEKARAU . . .

Nigeria will be better off with Shekarau than any of the others, he has shown more understanding of the problems the country is faced with, his political platform however is a fat NO NO!

I am an ACN card-carrying member and I dont want to see RIBADU anywhere near ASO ROCK!
Re: Seun Osewa Stands With Jonathan, Eldee- Shekarau, Nairaland With Buhari. by EzeUche(m): 1:13am On Mar 29, 2011

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wow! What A New Face! / Fg To Spend N500m On Jonathan’s Inauguration / Fayemi Appoints Opposition Into Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.