Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware (4240 Views)

Did Buhari Say He Is Unaware Of Ongoing ASUU Strike? / Senate Ask JAMB, NIMC To Suspend Use Of NIN And To Use This Method / UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Naughtysex: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Good news:
So many Nigerians have NIN and they are unaware. The truth is that everyone that did their BVN when it was introduced in 2014 has NIN automatically assigned to them.
Just dial *346# with the same number you registered for BVN and retrieve your NIN. Don't go to NIMC centres to queue, Covid19 is real.
#copied

thank me later......

lala, mydd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by sylve11: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Na so. Even me sef get NINMASA............... embarassed cool

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Cubana06: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2020
E shock me
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Nezero(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by ACxxxMAN: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2020
So true. Thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Minjim: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Naughtysex:
Good news:
So many Nigerians have NIN and they are unaware. The truth is that everyone that did their BVN when it was introduced in 2014 has NIN automatically assigned to them.
Just dial *346# with the same number you registered for BVN and retrieve your NIN. Don't go to NIMC centres to queue, Covid19 is real.
#copied

thank me later......

lala, mydd44
Lies!
This had already been debunked

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by DesChyko: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Is it only NIN?

Many even have international passport but they don't know.

No need to dial anything. Just walk into any immigration office and demand for it. angry

Let the chaos begin.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Op, How Do I Link My Other Phone Number? I Av 2 Sims. Both Are Mtn.
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by bkool7(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Stop spreading fake news

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by osuulola(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Truvel:

Y'ello! You can now submit your NIN to MTN by dialing *785# or completing the data form on MyMTN App. To download the App, Text 'MYMTN' to 5018. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by walter11590: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
osuulola:

Y'ello! You can now submit your NIN to MTN by dialing *785# or completing the data form on MyMTN App. To download the App, Text 'MYMTN' to 5018. Thank you!
I Av Submitted My NiN To MTN By Dialing *785#. And I Was Told Dat It Hasbeen Received By NIMC.
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by alphaNomega: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yes. I saw my NIN even before I filled in my details at the NiMC office. Apparently once you have a BVN, you're likely to have a NIN
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by walex1991(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
bkool7:
Stop spreading fake news
Oga its not fake news. I found my NIN on my GTBank App and I've never enrolled for it before

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
It's actually true.
I actually registered mine about 3months ago.

Check mi signature for awoof airtime, Don't forget to use coupon immediately after receiving
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by bkool7(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
walex1991:

Oga its not fake news. I found my NIN on my GTBank App and I've never enrolled for it before
Earlier today it had been confirmed that you can not use ur bvn number as the NIN.
What you saw on ur Gtbank app is ur bvn. Go check again

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Lamasta(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Naughtysex:
Good news:
#copied

thank me later......

lala, mydd44
Which NIN the one they registered in their dream or what?

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by ticker(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
bloody scammer. guys be careful
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Kenneygirl(f): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Airtel has been sending me this as an SMS for days now

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Kabadiz: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
please i need a shared apartment around lagos island
i work in lekki
pls contact 08156735019.

MALE

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by nifemi25(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
sammyije:
Your data does not exist. Please contact the nearest NIMC office

This is exactly what I got when I dialed the number
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by weyreypey: 3:23am On Dec 25, 2020
bkool7:

Earlier today it had been confirmed that you can not use ur bvn number as the NIN.
Stop spreading false information. GTB app shows your NIN.

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by komonibo(m): 3:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Thank you for the information @ OPC
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Efemena001(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2020
IGNORANCE IS A BASTARD! YOU CAN'T TELL HOW HAPPY I AM ALREADY. THANKS TO YOU STILL, FOR SHARING IT.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Ayoemrys(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Naughtysex:
Good news:
#copied

thank me later......

lala, mydd44
thanks bro I got mine
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by ashawopikin(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Holy shiiit! It worked
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by Mcsenior(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Let your NIN be useful with this information below
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by bkool7(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2020
weyreypey:

Stop spreading false information. GTB app shows your NIN.

Didn't you register for bvn and NIN separately?
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by EvieP(f): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:
Exactly what I checked in to ask.
Re: Many Nigerians Have NIN And They Are Unaware by walex1991(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
bkool7:

oga na you Sabi o. I know my BVN number. No dey follow me argue rubbish

(1) (Reply)

What Can Cause This(pics) / Do You Think Students Should Stop Wearing Uniforms? / Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.