Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors (11637 Views)

Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything / Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / Godwin Emefiele: 130 Textile Industries In Nigeria Have Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2020
wicked Wike
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by lexy2014: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2020
blackpanda:
Lol

Wike is a scam artist.

When talking of security, rivers State under wicked wike should hide in shame!

Yes. That's because d security infrastructure of Rivers& all other states in d country are under d supervision of d president of d federal republic of nigeria
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by lexy2014: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This porous mouthed Governor is mentally unstable.

He must have seen himself has one performing Governor.

Upon receiving Highest Federal Allocation, he's not close to some APC Governor in performance Despite receiving lesser allocation.

But does that negate anything he said about d economy & security in d country?
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Is Buhari truly the one ruling this country? I smell a rat
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by nairaman66(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Xucxex1997:
I don't believe that it is the Buhari who has been fighting for power for so many years that is ruling this country .
There is something wrong somewhwre, Buhari can't be this heartless, wicked and ignorant to the cries of the people .
Time will tell

Buhari has been a wicked man who cannot handle any working system. He is too vindictive and blood thirsty
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by 35824L: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2020
How many Iboes did Wike butcher sef?? gringrin
Mr Security cheesy

1 Like

Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by blackpanda: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2020
lexy2014:

Yes. That's because d security infrastructure of Rivers& all other states in d country are under d supervision of d president of d federal republic of nigeria

Obviously thats not true. Amotekun is not under buhari. Neither is hisbah
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Is Buhari truly the one ruling this country? I smell a rat

Before nko?
That is what happens when a mediocre is elected to power,u will see mediocrity beyond your imagination.
Don't u know Bashar Al-assad and Syria?
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by maxzzo1(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=blackpanda post=97379742]Lol

Wike is a scam artist.

When talking of security, rivers State under wicked wike should hide in shame![/quote
You dey live for Rivers
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by lexy2014: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2020
blackpanda:

Obviously thats not true. Amotekun is not under buhari. Neither is hisbah

Dude, are those part of nigerias security infrastructure? By d way, are amoteku & hisbah in Rivers State?
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by endsarrrs(f): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2020
I didnt say so o. . .cheesy
post=97379658:
Kuku says he keeps confusing Cownu and his Igbos instruments!
Don't be shy, spill it out tongue tongue
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Dextersmart007: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2020
Wike should own up to his mismanagement of Rivers State resources which has led to an increase in insecurity in Rivers State and wide spread poverty is the main cause.

What has Wike done to boost employment in Rivers State?

What has he done to promote small and medium scale enterprises?

Has he ever made his budget expenditure public?

Pot on top Kerosene stove calling Kettle on top gas cooker black.

1 Like

Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Dextersmart007: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2020
Xucxex1997:
I don't believe that it is the Buhari who has been fighting for power for so many years that is ruling this country .
There is something wrong somewhwre, Buhari can't be this heartless, wicked and ignorant to the cries of the people .
Time will tell

I agree with you. Something is definitely wrong, especially when you look at the current wastage of resources which is not Buhari's style at all.
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by UnbanEbenezar: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Rugaria:
While genocide and ethnic cleansing have increased under your watch in Rivers State.... Nshi man..
you go just dey for your slum in Aba and be opening up your mouth and be talking anyhow.
What do you understand by ethnic cleansing?
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by UnbanEbenezar: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Rahkman:
Why is he wearing an ibo cap?
please don't start this here
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

Before nko?
That is what happens when a mediocre is elected to power,u will see mediocrity beyond your imagination.
Don't u know Bashar Al-assad and Syria?

I really pity the way we got deceived believing that PMB was the messiah not knowing his the worst. Those who sound PMB to the Nigerian voters and installed him as the president are worst off than Lucifer himself. Syria is suffering and it is because of president Al-assad.

1 Like

Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by JoeEeL(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2020
endsarrrs:
Wike speaks from both side of his mouth sad

That's why he's a politician.
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Rahkman:
I wonder ooooo

Sebi him say he no be Igbo undecided
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by nnamdi640: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2020
BlackfireX:
What do you expect from an Igbo man / PDP ....wailing grin
Are you saying that the insecurity and decrease in the standard of living is not true? Am sure you are not on your right senses

1 Like

Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Rugaria: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
you go just dey for your slum in Aba and be opening up your mouth and be talking anyhow.
What do you understand by ethnic cleansing?

If Aba is a slum, I don't know what we will call the latrine from whence you wriggled out from...
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Rahkman: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
please don't start this here
lol i am not ibo just asking
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2020
BlackfireX:
Yoruba Muslim... Take up Reno's offer and go and sleep in Maiduguri. Brainless zombies
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Maobichek: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2020
post=97379658:

Kuku says he keeps confusing Cownu and his Igbos instruments!

Don't be shy, spill it out tongue tongue

Good morning, you told me yesterday to respond on a thread about Messi out scoring Pele, where you tagged Messi the greatest of all time, i did but you didn't find your voice again though you stressed that you would be waiting for me.
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Charly68: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2020
PDP know how to pad budget and economy ..but APC problem I can't figure it out yet ...they liked to the masses that there is no money but they live in affluence ..PDP shared there loots but APC did not ,they are stingy and selfish ..
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Kindledlight(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2020
This guy won’t stop talking anyhow....talking to his colleagues in such manner...okay oooo

He has a brother in person of one Peter that spoke more than this but where is he today?
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by oguns222: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2020
BlackfireX:

Between being a wailer against a bad government and being a Hailer of a bad government, which one would you rather be?
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by HimName: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2020
We (IPOB) care less if Wike maims us to oblivion provided he keeps the heat on APC and BuhaLi.
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Ayomi90: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Rahkman:
So every red cap is Igbo cap? Ancient man
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by AFONJACOW(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Ediot shut up mugu , noise maker , you lose my respect the very day you killed your own people and tagged them Terrorist because they are igbo speaking community in your state
Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by michoim(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2020
Rivers state as one of the richest state in Nigeria in terms of revenues yet has one of the poorest economy. Wike can you explain?

1 Like

Re: Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors by Rahkman: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Ayomi90:

So every red cap is Igbo cap? Ancient man
which tribe in nigeria apart from ibos wear that type??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muiz Banire: APC Will Implode Due To Weak Foundation / Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday / Atiku’s Aide Warns Tinubu’s Supporters Against Disrupting Tribunal Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.