Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

To Whom It May Concern, My African Brothers And Sisters - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Whom It May Concern, My African Brothers And Sisters (170 Views)

Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It / Meet Kenyan Sisters Who Eat Soap (Photos) / Two Sisters With Windswept Legs Now Able To Run After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern, My African Brothers And Sisters by JoelSavage(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Firstly, I must thank the editor of this social platform, "Nairaland Forum," for giving me the opportunity to share my articles on this platform. Not every editor is kind to that. The reason I am writing this article is to make it clear to Africans, that have been having dreams of assurance that Europe and America will get rid of poverty in Africa.

If you are an African hoping that Europe or the United States of America will help Africa to be a great continent to ease our suffering and hardships, then you are deceiving yourself. Poverty wasn't created by God, it was created by man and those responsible are the masters of slavery, colonial brutalities, Apartheid horrors, and the deliberate spread of disease such as HIV-aids, Ebola, Lassa fever, nodding disease, etc, on the continent of Africa, either through vaccines or biological weapons.

I am not a medical writer but the love for Africa and my thirst for medical truth forced me to travel to Germany to see Dr. Wolff Geisler, and went to Holland, to see scientist Johan Van Dongen. The only help they asked from me is to help Africa to understand that not all that glitters is gold but that confidence they have in a white man is what is killing them because the African continent has potentials and resources Europe and America don't have.

And since they don't have them and their economies have to be strong, they will do everything in their power, if necessary to kill for our gold, diamond, tin, silver, manganese, etc. It's rather unfortunate that there are people on this platform that really don't get the message, therefore, making things difficult for me and other Africans, to understand that Europe and America don't love us. They don't like us, I will repeat, they only communicate with our leaders because they want our rich resources.

They said one of the causes of HIV and Aids spread in Africa is poverty, yet when you ask the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control, why Aids have killed both Africans and African-Americans simultaneously than any race in this world? They don't have an answer for that. This is enough to be a wise person if you are a black man. African-Americans are now very wise and none is ready to take COVID 19 vaccine since most medical crimes against black people were done either through biological weapons and vaccines.

Are you wise to as an African? Because of our illiteracy and the way some of us do our things, the white man doesn't respect us, yet when I tell you the truth after 40 years in Europe, my African brothers will attack me and ask me, why I am still there? I am here to educate myself and what I have learned is what I am telling you. As for me, I will keep writing but I will not force any African to believe in what I write. It's your choice. Thank you.

Together with the Dutch scientist Johan Van Dongen and the German medical doctor, Wolff Geisler, we created these blogs to give the right information on health issues to Africans, therefore, if you are interested, you can always visit "Secrets of Aids and Ebola Blog - https://secretsofaidsandebola..com/2020/12/a-positive-step-as-joe-biden-volunteers.html/" and "Juskosave's Ghana Crowdsourcing News -https://juskosave..com/2020/11/the-enslavement-of-sierra-leone-by_22.html /" to read more.

Wishing everyone a happy peaceful Christmas holidays and God's protection to all for a healthy New Year.

Photo: Joel Savage

Re: To Whom It May Concern, My African Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
e be tins oooo

or should we thank you
Re: To Whom It May Concern, My African Brothers And Sisters by DukeJoe17: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Life is too short to waste,
Life is too valuable to be treated carelessly.
Merry Christmas.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: NCDC Reports 1133 New Infections, 5 Deaths, As Total Hits 80K Plus / Covid-19: Outside World Do Not Want To Credit African Medical Workers / Common Causes And Solution To Chest Pain In Young Or Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.