Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) (32020 Views)

Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) / SUVs for NASS members: Nobody'll Contemplate such Under My Administration - Obi / Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by salford1: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kenmatt:
Why can't he buy better SUV for them?

Are those Chincos SUV too?
Those are Renaults. French imports.
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Flows0 we01:
These are Customary Courts Judges, wetin wan carry Election Petition go Customary Court?? Nawa to u undecided :-

Election petition tribunal isn't a regular court....so the judges are drawn from the customary courts, state high courts or sometimes Federal high Courts across the country ....for dat particular purpose.....after the tribunal is over ....they will return to their various duty post
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by Omotomilade1: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
God should come and save this country or he destroys all of us once and for all..why all this rubbish.we keep importing poverty and exporting our jobs and growth and prosperity to other nations..Kai I weep for myself
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by Lanre0: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
This mega thief called Dike with his antics. Instead of doing the needful for the people , he concentrates on buying over the judges with cars. Stylishly bribing the judges.
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by NightHawke: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
What is the French government currently buying from Nigeria or Rivers State?
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
JAOS:
is this really necessary did they ask for it

The wife na judge datz why his administration has been good to judges
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by Diligence: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
It reminds me of Gowon; "don't know what to do with this money..."

How about enhancing entrepreneurial skills, supporting them with funds... How about that?
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by merits(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
LegendVibes:
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has presented 29 new Renault Koleos 2020 sport utility vehicles (SUVs) to chairpersons of the state’s customary courts, Igbere TV reports.

The governor said the vehicles were given to the judicial officers to enable them to discharge their functions unhindered.

He asked them to operate independently, without influence or intimidation.

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2379528398858004/

The governor, however, lamented the unwillingness of judicial officers to seek independence in discharging their duties, adding that the judiciary is only seeking independence in the control of their budget.

“Independence is carrying out your job without anybody influencing you,” Wike said.

Commissioner for Justice Zaccheus Adangor commended the governor for his benevolence and support for the judiciary and advised the beneficiaries to continue to administer justice without fear or favour.

On his part, president of the customary court of appeal in the state Gabriel-Nwankwo said the gifts would motivate the judicial officers to perform their work.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376478/wike-buys-29-suvs-rivers-customary-court-judges-photos/
Smart wike he has already buy the judiciary with SUV be that,na to dey do as he like be that.
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by morgstreme: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Johnkwolesanni:
For those of you that still believe in Nigerian government you are fools

DONT BE SMART!!!

Just because you support PDP...

Call it as it is..

WIKE IS AN IDIOT!

If it was a BUHARI now,you will DIRECTLY abuse him to the high heavens..
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by merits(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
LegendVibes:
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has presented 29 new Renault Koleos 2020 sport utility vehicles (SUVs) to chairpersons of the state’s customary courts, Igbere TV reports.

The governor said the vehicles were given to the judicial officers to enable them to discharge their functions unhindered.

He asked them to operate independently, without influence or intimidation.

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2379528398858004/

The governor, however, lamented the unwillingness of judicial officers to seek independence in discharging their duties, adding that the judiciary is only seeking independence in the control of their budget.

“Independence is carrying out your job without anybody influencing you,” Wike said.

Commissioner for Justice Zaccheus Adangor commended the governor for his benevolence and support for the judiciary and advised the beneficiaries to continue to administer justice without fear or favour.

On his part, president of the customary court of appeal in the state Gabriel-Nwankwo said the gifts would motivate the judicial officers to perform their work.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376478/wike-buys-29-suvs-rivers-customary-court-judges-photos/
Smart wike he has already bought the judiciary with SUV be that,na to dey do as he like be that.
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by morgstreme: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
lagusboyyy:
It's like this man really love buying SUVs for judges, if I'm not mistaken my facts, this should be the third time, he is doing such extravagant expenditures.

A country that is currently, headquarters of poverty in the world, with so many jobless youths roaming the streets without job.

Some are still even wasting the little available resources on frivolities. Are these judges not without rides before? They are even gainfully employed, and well paid.

Anyways, they should continue.. The end will justify the means.

So the "Buck" doesn't fall on Buhari's table all the time again
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by manuelkel(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
The bad governance in Nigeria started not than 50years ago.
You can't correct it now.
Let's hope for Biafra.......�[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by morgstreme: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
okrikaboi:
I love this guy. I want to be like him. A man that despite federal might against him, prevailed twice. A man that knows how to get what he wants.

You are a son of an UNHINDERED, UNTHINKING, UNBRIDLED WARLOCK!!!!
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
waste of money and a misplaced priority. while the citizens of Rivers State are living in abject poverty, despite 13% oil revenue derivation.
mr wike pay our nysc batch b 2014 corpers state allawee.
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
This country is fvcked with dead men leading the living...

Buying luxury cars and building mansions every now and then for judges in a state that constantly borrows money to run its primary duties??

God forbid.
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
All this form of buying luxurious cars for judges by governors and president, I think it is a form of bribery to win legal luminaries to their side and win any case in court against their opposition. What happen to the judges' salaries and allowances? Is this also a norm in developed countries?
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
JAOS:
Leave Wike. He's even building an estate for them on an island. Rich judges he's still empowering them like unemployed youths every year. If he has a secret agenda he's yet to tell us.
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by Kinematics: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
paulolee:
I know wike studied law but is that the main reason he is always buying cars for judges??
Are they the only sets of people that are working or need the cars in that rivers state??

Beautiful question.
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by IMASTEX: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
senatordave1:

Buhari doesn't do this o
Are you so sure! Don't forget he kicked out the formal CJN & appointed another disregarding due process. Meaning he holds the power to hire & fire. Also the Attorney General Of the Federation is just one of his minister. In general, he owns the judiciary. The legislature on the other hand have also surrendered with this current 9th Assembly. You should already see their rubber stamp activities by now.
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hope they're from Innoson?
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by DedeNkem: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bribery!
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
IMASTEX:

Are you so sure! Don't forget he kicked out the formal CJN & appointed another disregarding due process. Meaning he holds the power to hire & fire. Also the Attorney General Of the Federation is just one of his minister. In general, he owns the judiciary. The legislature on the other hand have also surrendered with this current 9th Assembly. You should already see their rubber stamp activities by now.

You are confusing and contradicting yourself.you implied that buhari bribes judges with gifts like wike yet you failed to give examples.from your funny statement,you are trying to accuse buhari wrongly.he did not remove the cjn illegally.he followed loopholes in the legal process and suspended onnoghen.a court then ordered an acting cjn to be sworn in and tanko to take over which is due process.buhari does not control the judiciary like pdp does.under buhari,the judiciary has gotten more independent..
The legislature is not a rubber stamp body as you think.they agree and disagree with buhari when necessary.to you,you expect the executive and legislature to always quarrel which is wrong.they need to have a cordial affair so that the country can move forward
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
pacespot:
All this form of buying luxurious cars for judges by governors and president, I think it is a form of bribery to win legal luminaries to their side and win any case in court against their opposition. What happen to the judges' salaries and allowances? Is this also a norm in developed countries?

Why can't wike give these cars to Junior civil servants who need them more?
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by okrikaboi: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
morgstreme:

You are a son of an UNHINDERED, UNTHINKING, UNBRIDLED WARLOCK!!!!
So much pain behind a keyboard. Bro up your game at life and acquire Machiavellian traits to help you win at life. At 22 years old I was already a youth leader in my LGA. Keep hating while we keep balling like you don't exist. Know this and know peace
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
JAOS:
Do they even need it

Wike be bribing the judiciary since the beginning of his regime!!!
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
You see how our govts waste foreign exchange?
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by IMASTEX: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
senatordave1:

You are confusing and contradicting yourself.you implied that buhari bribes judges with gifts like wike yet you failed to give examples.from your funny statement,you are trying to accuse buhari wrongly.he did not remove the cjn illegally.he followed loopholes in the legal process and suspended onnoghen.a court then ordered an acting cjn to be sworn in and tanko to take over which is due process.buhari does not control the judiciary like pdp does.under buhari,the judiciary has gotten more independent..
The legislature is not a rubber stamp body as you think.they agree and disagree with buhari when necessary.to you,you expect the executive and legislature to always quarrel which is wrong.they need to have a cordial affair so that the country can move forward
Well, I am neither for Buhari non against him as a person, neither do I have any interest for any current political parties. Though, I doubt same can be said for you. As a matter of fact, that Nigeria will ever get it right under the current governance structure is a wishful thinking. I stand to be corrected, this current legislature can never do otherwise even if it is in the best interest of the country against the executive. No doubt there should be a room to disagree to agree but. . .Well, I don't expect you to accept my view especially when you have political interest for a particular party. So I rest my case. Stay bless!
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
senatordave1:

Why can't wike give these cars to Junior civil servants who need them more?

Don't even talk about civil servants in the same sentence about someone who needs something more. Civil service which is the major corruption vehicle in this country. They are just the pencils in the hands of political actors, I will rather call them political servants.
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
So much money that we don't know what to do with it in Nigeria

A couple of folks have argued with me on this forum that nigeria is broke because d govt said so. I wonder why some folks are so naive
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
prince2pac:
RuudVanNisteroy bro come and see nah, what we are always talking about, will Nigeria ever get better
cry
Re: Wike Buys 29 SUVs For Rivers Customary Court Judges (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
pacespot:

Don't even talk about civil servants in the same sentence about someone who needs something more. Civil service which is the major corruption vehicle in this country. They are just the pencils in the hands of political actors, I will rather call them political servants.

So which group of govt workers deserves the cars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.