Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria (4031 Views)

List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by LikeAking: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
The NORTH USED TO BE THE MOST PEACEFUL.

Nothing is actually permanent.
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Baby factories.

Babies ain't save in Anambra.

coincidentally .... you're a baby factory product

your biological mum (adaobi) gave birth to you in a small baby factory in ontisha before your current parents Mr and Mrs James adeniyi bought you from them

E shock you bah!!!! Ask Mr.adeniyi he might open up to you
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by YorubaMod(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dovegrey:
The spate of insecurity has continued to increase in the country, with the rate of the most crimes now at a record high. Indiscriminate killing, kidnapping, and armed robbery have continued to thrive in Nigeria, and unfortunately our security forces and the federal government have also continued to fail Nigerians.

These are the most dangerous states in the Nigeria
1.Borno state
2.Zamfara state
3.Katsina state
4.Anambra state
5.Kaduna state
6.Ogun state
7.Niger state
8.Kogi state
9.Sokoto state
10.Benue state
11.Kano
i rather sleep inside bush than borno state
Every state is a deathtrap in nigeria.
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Ezmans: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dovegrey:
The spate of insecurity has continued to increase in the country, with the rate of the most crimes now at a record high. Indiscriminate killing, kidnapping, and armed robbery have continued to thrive in Nigeria, and unfortunately our security forces and the federal government have also continued to fail Nigerians.

1.Borno state
2.Zamfara state
3.Katsina state
4.Anambra state
5.Kaduna state
6.Ogun state
7.Niger state
8.Kogi state
9.Sokoto state
10.Benue state
11.Kano
what of Lagos?
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by SaintBishop: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Sentiments want to kill this OP
How is kano more dangerous than PH?
Kaduna and zamfara are not as dangerous as Edo and delta states
Is port harcourt dangerous?
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dovegrey:

1.Borno state
2.Zamfara state
3.Katsina state
4.Anambra state
5.Kaduna state
6.Ogun state
7.Niger state
8.Kogi state
9.Sokoto state
10.Benue state
11.Kano
and rivers is not even On the list.
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Depressed101: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dovegrey:

1.Borno state
2.Zamfara state
3.Katsina state
4.Anambra state
5.Kaduna state
6.Ogun state
7.Niger state
8.Kogi state
9.Sokoto state
10.Benue state
11.Kano
replace Anambra with rivers state
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 2:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Made in Osogbo list.

According to Yoruba Fulani's, Rivers, Lagos, Sokoto and Benue are safer than Anambra. No wonder God casted their ancestors down from heaven.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Nwaelohim: 3:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Dovegrey:

1.Borno state
2.Zamfara state
3.Katsina state
4.Anambra state
5.Kaduna state
6.Ogun state
7.Niger state
8.Kogi state
9.Sokoto state
10.Benue state
11.Kano

And Rivers State is not in your list? Then you know nothing yet
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by FuckOsuPigs: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
There's nothing like baby factory here in Anambra. such a thing is only heard of in western states

There is a baby factory in Aguleri, your village.
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Kinematics: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Depressed101:
replace Anambra with rivers state

Truly you are depressed!
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Kinematics: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nwaelohim:

And Rivers State is not in your list? Then you know nothing yet

You put am by yourself...

Rubbish!

Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Kinematics: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
and rivers is not even On the list.

I can see e dey pain you grin grin

Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Kyase(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sammy07:

Baby factories.

Babies ain't save in Anambra.
This guy is a Northerner
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Behopeful: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please what is Anambra doing on that list? [Quote author=Dovegrey post=97388278]The spate of insecurity has continued to increase in the country, with the rate of the most crimes now at a record high. Indiscriminate killing, kidnapping, and armed robbery have continued to thrive in Nigeria, and unfortunately our security forces and the federal government have also continued to fail Nigerians.

1.Borno state
2.Zamfara state
3.Katsina state
4.Anambra state
5.Kaduna state
6.Ogun state
7.Niger state
8.Kogi state
9.Sokoto state
10.Benue state
11.Kano
i rather sleep inside bush than borno state [/quote]
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Behopeful:
Please what is Anambra doing on that list? [Quote author=Dovegrey post=97388278]The spate of insecurity has continued to increase in the country, with the rate of the most crimes now at a record high. Indiscriminate killing, kidnapping, and armed robbery have continued to thrive in Nigeria, and unfortunately our security forces and the federal government have also continued to fail Nigerians.

1.Borno state
2.Zamfara state
3.Katsina state
4.Anambra state
5.Kaduna state
6.Ogun state
7.Niger state
8.Kogi state
9.Sokoto state
10.Benue state
11.Kano
Why are Anambra people complaining, after all, Ogun state accepted the statistics no argument.
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by BastardWike: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
privaldo:

How does simp relate to what I said? You probably did not understand what I said, so I will reiterate it boldly, "LEAVE THE NIGER DELTA OUT OF YOUR RANTS."

Why are you so pathetic? Just see how you're disgracing yourself. You keep telling him to attack Igbos and leave Niger Delta yet he keeps humiliating you.

Even in your ignorance, you forgot that Niger Delta also has Igbos in it. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

There is a baby factory in Aguleri, your village.
Can you give me the address of the place?
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by tunapawizzy: 3:11am On Dec 26, 2020
Sammy07:

The list is in Order.
Sentiment aside.

but kogi or Niger should be replaced with Rivers state.
no remove Kogi o, robbers den
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Steve0979(m): 3:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Replace yobe at kogi
Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by Teeroyzimma: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dovegrey:

1.Borno state
2.Zamfara state
3.Katsina state
4.Anambra state
5.Kaduna state
6.Ogun state
7.Niger state
8.Kogi state
9.Sokoto state
10.Benue state
11.Kano
you high bruh most dangerous is in this order

Re: The Most Dangerous States In Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Fahdiga:
OP can you tell me the reason why Anambra is number 4 on the list

AfonjaMuslim:
Anambra

Anambra state should have been number 1. That state is probably the worst state in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

"See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns / More Tears As Obi Sets To Visit Redemption Camp And Shiloh / Breaking! Sanwo Olu Turn To Dispatch Rider Deliver Food- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.