Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss (9423 Views)

Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low / Best Penny Stocks To Buy In Nigeria Stock Market / Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Rapsodee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by phorget(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:
Insecurity plus the free fall of the naira is just making things extra hard for investors. Mtchew.
Who will ask for my akant number?

If only your account is BOA we for help you put something.
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by afroxyz: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chicken change in NSE. Its expected. People are taking profit
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
too bad.
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
phorget:

If only your account is BOA we for help you put something.
What is BOA?
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by showafrica(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
If I had said give me that urgent 2 billion shebi Una for no gimme na e done lose Una never rest?

But who lose the money? Is it Buhari or Nigerians?
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by phorget(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:

What is BOA?

Bank of America undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by ajagidiagbo1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
OLOSHO no dey get Brain, we know that. But a smelling OLOSHO like yours is a disaster.
NaijaOlosho:
Buhari is a disaster

Buhari is a bad luck

Buhari is a natural disaster from birth

Anything he touches dies.

Tinubu is a bullion van thief

Tinubu can't be president in 2023
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by phorget(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
If I had said give me that urgent 2 billion shebi Una for no gimme na e done lose Una never rest?

Madt man grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
SAI BABA TINZ

Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Tobloc(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
The loss is enormous.

It'll almost take a miracle to gain that in this regime.
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by millionboi2: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
2020?
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by udemzyudex(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thanks to Buhari
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Slayar: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
I dont like Buhari but this ha nothing to do with him.Investors are just cashing out,period!
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
PopSmoke:
not surprised

nothing will ever get better with this dullard

and the vulture griller is already giving false hope that it will rose again

rise kee you there

Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Bmaster(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Analyst7:
If you’re wise don’t invest money with forex ppl just learn it and trade it urself without being greedy, forex for past months hasn’t been nice to a lot of aggressive traders
learn it from where bro?

Life itself is a risky,.
Anything for the money!
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Sirwallace(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don't know who will see this but I hope this get to you and your heart.

I really need help to sustain myself with food for the rest of the year. This year has been rough after my job loss in march.

Acc: 0100786757
Bank: Access Bank

Thank you.

ATMs
Akin Alabi
First Bank
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by stanisbaratheon: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is why everybody should learn how to trade forex. The NSE cannot be trusted with people's money.
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by mrfreestuff: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
It is a loss only if you sell.
By next week Tuesday, the first 5 minutes of trading alone may cancel this shikini paper loss.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by specialmati(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
in the course of looking for a solution on how to move our country forward we got a disaster. tinubu see person wey you pack give us.2023 still far
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Realboygenius(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
The country has slipped into it second recession in 5 years and one of the most effective ways of meeting emergency is through savings with iNest by FCMB. You get amazing interest in your savings.

Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Coinbased: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jesus
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by enoch273: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
This country is fast going into recession for the second time, this is why is imperative for goal driven individuals to save with i-nest and still enjoy 10% interest while at it
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by blacknp(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
humilitypays:
Church Agbasaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boomharri come and carry your Nigeria oh grin grin
Almijiri, Maybe Buhari is your Grandfather?
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by blacknp(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
specialmati:
in the course of looking for a solution on how to move our country forward we got a disaster. tinubu see person wey you pack give us.2023 still far
What does your state produce to add GDP value to Nigeria? Or you & your people are just pest on Nigeria, what does your home state produce for forex? Everything thing is Buhari, it consoles you in your failure ,Almijiri?
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by blacknp(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Buhari is a disaster

Buhari is a bad luck

Buhari is a natural disaster from birth

Anything he touches dies.

Tinubu is a bullion van thief

Tinubu can't be president in 2023
The sooner you get a life Mumudey the better, Most people have no time for wisdom and will do anything to avoid it. In fact, many people would rather die without it, because most people love life’s shortcuts.
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Stevengold(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Green grin I see you.
So that you and that babe go run leave us for Nigeria ba.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by alade26632: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
This country is fast going into recession for the second time, this is why is imperative for goal driven individuals to save with i-nest and still enjoy 10% interest while at it
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Guynexttdoor: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2020
You sure say dem neva use the money do riple.
Re: Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss by Rainmaker69(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
The only time Nigerian Stock Market will become productive is when they start selling stock fish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEC Creates A Special Division To Study The Crypto Market / How Genuine Is Trust Fund Investment Network? / How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.