Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA (9593 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Road Projects In Ogrute (Pictures) / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA by Coinbased: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Really
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA by Dovegrey: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
1 kilometre road governor....He should complete Aji-Umuogboagu road
Do u know Aji
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
.which side of ogurute naa abi na umuida road abeg make he clear all tinx so that when am passing to rich my place(opa iweka iyaya umuonu), every were will be neak. Itz been good 6yearz i left ezike oba..
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA by PotatoSalad(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Tekrify:
Enugu has better roads than any state in the east...that doesn't mean there aren't bad roads but...where u bring that into competition with other SE states...hmmm
Anambra, not Enugu
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA by Polchiz(m): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Rgade:

Again with the imaginary rural development.
Ugwuanyi's rural development exists only in his imagination and that of his sycophants.
Ugwuanyi is hated because he fell abysmally short of the mark left by his predecessor.
Having no tangible project in the capital is even taking it too far, someone that can't maintain the ones he met.
And to crown everything is the effort the stupid man puts into propaganda and image laundering,that is the reason I hate him especially.
Do you think Ugwuanyi is making any positive attempt at development?
You think he doesn't know how useless he is?
You think you know him more than he knows himself?
Why does he put so much time, effort and resources into propaganda and image laundering.
Every little display of foolishness and mediocrity from that fat thing hits Nairaland front page in a matter of minutes.
Of all the governors in Nigeria it's this useless thing that will be blocking us on front page every minute of the day.
You hate Ugwuanyi because he came from Nsukka period. However, your pain is not going away anytime soon. He still has 3 more years.
Cry me a river.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA by obrien29(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Polchiz:

You hate Ugwuanyi because he came from Nsukka period. However, your pain is not going away anytime soon. He still has 3 more years.
Cry me a river.

Yes, most of them hate Ugwuanyi because he is from Nsukka and he is leaving Enugu to work predominantly in Nsukka.

They don't know. Another Nsukka loving governor will replace Ugwuanyi in 2023 so that they can cry to hell fire.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA by Kelgabriel5(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2020
uzohcars:
Cooperate useless governor. Extremely stupid without shame. Look how dirty that place is. Why on front page? Most useless madam we could find in igbo land. No shame and his media guys doing great to promote and hype mediocrity. Enugu roads are in mess. If you stay in Enugu kindly confirm.
I confirm this
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA by Kinematics: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bornu1stSon:
It pains me when I see massive developments in SE even more than the ones we have in the north despite the fact we have been in power more than any other tribe.

It makes us look useless.

No doubt, SE is the light of the nation, very soon I will disown my northern brothers for this great Igbo people

Chino is that you? Ooh you are now from the North grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP National Convention To Hold October 29-30 / Olohunwa & Mcoluomo Banned From Lagos Nurtw Election / We’ve Returned $500m Abacha Loot - Swiss Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.