Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigeria Afro-pop Of The Year, Banira _give Me Your Your Love - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Afro-pop Of The Year, Banira _give Me Your Your Love (224 Views)

Ariana Grande – We Can’t Be Friends (wait For Your Love) Mp3 Download & Video / Adekunle Gold Afro Pop Volume 1 Album Zip / King Obillo Ft Shanko X Terry Y _give Me Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Afro-pop Of The Year, Banira _give Me Your Your Love by Naija24vibes: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
HOT OFF the heels of the success of his smash song ‘Give Me Your Love’, Nigerian Afro-Pop singer/songwriter and producer sensation Bnaira has released his brand new single ‘Give Me Your Love’. Music lovers don't miss this the best song of the year

Merry Christmas let show him some love

DOWNLOAD from the below link Bnaira to the world

https://www.naija24vibes.com/2020/12/24/music-video-bnaira-_-give-me-your-love/

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Latest Video Music Hit / Learn How To Promote Your Music By Yourself And Get Noticed By Record Labels / Wizkid & Yunglmrmarley New Released Video Check It Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.